The Alt Right:Young white men sick of being hated

I'm white, I'm young, I'm male...never had any idea that I had to "atone for the historical sins of my forefathers"...strange that eh? :rolleyes:

I think the solution I've heard floated when discussing the different tiers of our society went something like this

"Why dont you leave?"

Young white angry men are sick of identity politics.

Oh! The irony!

The Alt-Right fears the Left is dividing the country while castigating religions other than Christianity, immigrants and anyone who isn't just like them.

Oh! The irony!

Excuse me if I feel no sympathy for the fatalistic persecution complex that is spreading among the rural white trash. Playing victim is not doing them any good. They should instead accept that the 21st century is going to look different than the 20th. Getting personally offended by broad social trends may be the most useless waste of energy ever.

No man should be held accountable for their!
It is injustice to hold my sins against my son!!

Young white angry men are sick of identity politics.

Oh! The irony!

The Alt-Right fears the Left is dividing the country while castigating religions other than Christianity, immigrants and anyone who isn't just like them.

Oh! The irony!
the left fears the alt-right is dividing the country while castigating religions other than christianity, immigrants and anyone who isn't just like them.

oh! the mystery of it all there.

Forum List

Back