Zone1 The Alabama "boat brawl" has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.

Have any of you ever been around drunk boat people? They are totally obnoxious, aggressive and dumb as hell. Those guys would have atttacked anyone coming off that boat telling them to move . It had nothing to do with the guy being Black. He could have been White, Yellow, Brown, Red or Polka Dot and he would have been attacked. I've seen it at Lake Havasu and Cachuma Lake in Cali. Stupid drunk White people being stupid. But of course, this will be turned into another Trigger Bait video to fire up Democrats and their base just like I've been saying.
They tried something in a small town :lmao:

No, but it would not look like mini-clan rally with an impromptu guest of honor. I hope they throw the book at those asshole.

We don’t know what the Rednecks were saying both before and during the attack.
It will come out.

Given the behavior of those assholes, I would not be surprised if there were some racial aspects

LOL you and bodecea just can't stand it when you agree with me, so you have to throw a YABUT in there. :abgg2q.jpg:

Again, we can’t tell from the video what was being said.
Could very well have been racial

We won’t know till the report and charges comes out

We don’t know what the Rednecks were saying both before and during the attack.
It will come out.

Given the behavior of those assholes, I would not be surprised if there were some racial aspects
Oh there's no doubt that every cell phone video will be analyzed and the worst random phrases will be amplified and repeated over and over and over. That's how Democrat Media and trigger bait works.

Oh there's no doubt that every cell phone video will be analyzed and the worst random phrases will be amplified and repeated over and over and over. That's how Democrat Media and trigger bait works.

You mean reality?

Yea…videos will do that

There is likely to be more of this unfortunately. The George Floyd murder was informative of what happens when people stand by and do nothing while someone is being attacked. Many in the black community are saying "no more".
And the first race baiter shows up, and it's.....guess who?

Boat launch fights rarely happen in the pre-dawn morning.

It's almost always on weekend afternoons.

I know there's fights at a certain one in Florida about every other weekend, and I have seen some stuff.

Several trucks go into the water....

Bitchin' about taking too long puttin' in/pullin' out leading to fights.

Ain't no security guards.

Last edited:
Pontoon boats are floating devices to party on. Like fishing boats are platforms to fish off of. Boat people own boats that perform functions and they know how to operate them. I was a “boat person”. I owned a sailboat and raced several others. My uncle was a “ boat person”, he built and raced his own hydroplanes. To a boat person, the boat is the important thing, not what you can do from it.

There is likely to be more of this unfortunately. The George Floyd murder was informative of what happens when people stand by and do nothing while someone is being attacked. Many in the black community are saying "no more".
Wrong, the “black community” has long ganged up against the police when they attempt to arrest or detain a black criminal. We’ve all seen it on TV and YouTube, crowds immediately form to harass and intimidate cops trying to make proper arrests of criminals.

Forum List

Back