The air fryer needs its own national holiday

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Maybe even one day a week....Fry-Day.

I bought one a year and a half or so ago and use it regularly.....It has more than paid for itself just in making tasty leftovers..

It's not really some radical new technology or anything, but it's simple, convenient, quick, and pretty hard to screw anything up.

Handy little appliances.....Simple, convenient, and quick.....The perfect trifecta!

In before the dems want to ban them. ;)

I bought one a year and a half or so ago and use it regularly.....It has more than paid for itself just in making tasty leftovers..

It's not really some radical new technology or anything, but it's simple, convenient, quick, and pretty hard to screw anything up.

Handy little appliances.....It’s simple, convenient, and quick.....The perfect trifecta!

Never used one until this week. The daughter got us one for Christmas. Seems to be pretty good, but it will take a bit of getting used to. So far we've bbq'd chicken on the grill setting, heated frozen french fries, and grilled some shrimp. Everything has been good.

Handy little appliances.....Simple, convenient, and quick.....The perfect trifecta!

And with chicken it doesn't let a drop of fat go to waste! While with a frying pan, you get back more than you started with!

I bought it for one purpose: making easy home fries for Sunday breakfast. It's great for that, and we have gradually increased the list of other stuff that we cook with it. Steaks are nicely done in it.

A. I definitely like my air fryer. Nothing does better leftover french fries than it.

B. Republicans are more likely to ban it, it runs on electricity, not gas.

They have their purpose, for us... it is a good appliance to use in the summer in lieu of the oven that heats the kitchen up.
It is faster than the oven to cook chicken thighs, french fries etc. And is excellent in making baked potatoes.

They have their purpose, for us... it is a good appliance to use in the summer in lieu of the oven that heats the kitchen up.
It is faster than the oven to cook chicken thighs, french fries etc. And is excellent in making baked potatoes.
I know a guy that bought a dedicated air fryer just to cook fish outside....Great idea when you think on it.

Forum List

Back