The Accuser Has Until 10:00 AM Friday -

Indeed, my point precisely.
And who's paying her lawyer? (Hillary)

Follow the money.

Won’t happen, but I’m betting if one did and was honest about it they would find that republicans get money from he same people.
I'm sure Jeff Flake, John McCain, and Bob Corker were.

I look for Jeff Flake to scuttle this at the last second.
I don't think this nonsense will set well with the voters this November.

My wife says nobody she talks to is buying it. Women included.
I'm not sure I'm buying her story either, but the way you guys are laying it on, it makes me more sure I'm not voting for any conservatives this time around. You're all a bunch of YUCKS.

Offhandedly dismissing accusations with evidence against Clinton and Franken while immediately declaring Kavanaugh guilty with no evidence clearly indicates her specialty.
That's what lawyers do; they represent their client's side.

Follow the money.
Before you go making more of these stupid allegations against Hillary, give me a link. These are EXACTLY the same paranoid bullshit issues you had with the Mueller investigators. I don't think you even had to change the wording at all--just copy and paste them.

How so? Demonstrate the parallels please?
Don't you remember the screaming about how the Mueller team was Hillary supporters? How none of them could fairly investigate because they contributed to the Democrats?

Follow the money.

Won’t happen, but I’m betting if one did and was honest about it they would find that republicans get money from he same people.

I'm not sure I'm buying her story either, but the way you guys are laying it on, it makes me more sure I'm not voting for any conservatives this time around. You're all a bunch of YUCKS.

I understand. But this deserves to be swatted down and swatted down hard. You are basically saying you will vote for liars because the guys defending an innocent person say bad things.

Follow the money.

You weren’t going to anyway

Follow the money.
Before you go making more of these stupid allegations against Hillary, give me a link. These are EXACTLY the same paranoid bullshit issues you had with the Mueller investigators. I don't think you even had to change the wording at all--just copy and paste them.

Don't you remember the screaming about how the Mueller team was Hillary supporters? How none of them could fairly investigate because they contributed to the Democrats?

Are they fairly investigating the Russia issue? Was and is everything on the up and up? If so, where are all the convictions and charges ? Matter of fact, what’s up with the Russia investigation anyway?

Follow the money.

And about that, why aren’t we hearing fro Kieth Ellison’s gal on her claims?

I understand. But this deserves to be swatted down and swatted down hard. You are basically saying you will vote for liars because the guys defending an innocent person say bad things.
No, people are deliberately lying about the facts, calling her a slut, and otherwise showing the same utter contempt for anyone who disagrees with them as they usually do.
I think she may be mistaken in what she remembers. I think Feinstein may have manipulated the situation so she could stall the confirmation.
I'm an independent and I vote for who I please, but anyone involved in this who is using this poor woman in EITHER way to play games ought to be voted out.

Follow the money.

And about that, why aren’t we hearing fro Kieth Ellison’s gal on her claims?
Who?

Follow the money.

Are they fairly investigating the Russia issue? Was and is everything on the up and up? If so, where are all the convictions and charges ? Matter of fact, what’s up with the Russia investigation anyway?
I don't see any reason to question the investigation being on the up and up. It is producing results. They just aren't finished.

With Paul Manafort’s new plea deal Friday, special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has now indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 32 people and three companies — that we know of.

That group is composed of four former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Six of these people (including now all four former Trump aides) have pleaded guilty.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

Just when you thought it couldn't become more absurd, Trump questioned Blasey Ford's credibility.

Maybe this is why?

The accusers past history:

1982: Something may or may not have happened with another 2 or 4 teenagers who are MINORS at a party, she cannot remember who threw the party, where the party was held, who she was with or how she got home. She was DRINKING (probably drunk) and said nothing to anyone.

1983-2002 She says NOTHING

2003: July 25th President Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for DC Circuit..... She said NOTHING.
2005: She said NOTHING
2006: May 11: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. He was confirmed by the United States Senate.... She said NOTHING
June 1: Kavanaugh sworn in by Justice Kennedy... She said NOTHING
2011:
2012: She remembers something happened in 1982, yet doesn't name Kavanaugh. Said NOTHING to authorities
2015 Still doesn't tell therapist his name, still NOTHING of substance.
2017: Becomes Anti-Trump activist
2018: Now 36 years later with Kavanaugh's confirmation looming she pens an anonymous letter with grave accusations against Kavanaugh with only foggy and gray circumstances that occurred while they were both minors...then reveals herself, and demands an FBI investigation even AFTER the FBI stated that they did their due diligence and this was not in their prevue. Now, they are trying to dictate how she will testify, how Kavanaugh may or may not respond, and who or who will not be able to ask her questions.

It appears she has NOTHING credible to work with, ZERO evidence to offer and ZERO witnesses to draw on. Just a foggy accusation...…………..

You fell for NOTHING is what you are doing. That is truly incredible!

Snicker...……………..

Wow! Quite a find. I don't know if anyone posted this, but quite an interesting theory of mistaken identity:

BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford's Case Wide Open (Updated)

Yes, that is what she does. She specializes in sexual misconduct cases.
Duh.

Offhandedly dismissing accusations with evidence against Clinton and Franken while immediately declaring Kavanaugh guilty with no evidence clearly indicates her specialty.

Follow the money.
I provided a link that stated Debra Katz was a Hillary campaign fundraiser.
Who do you think organized this accusation? Prof. Ford sure as hell didn't.
When the letter was released Hillary made sure that she was a guest on Rachel Maddow. My....... WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!

Deadline extended to 10:00 PM tonight. Either a hearing Monday, or the vote.

the fact that this woman is being taken seriously on 36 year old accusations is proof of how low the USA has fallen .

the fact that this woman is being taken seriously on 36 year old accusations is proof of how low the USA has fallen .

Yes, you can factually thank the far left and liberals for derail the Kavanugh nomination. Especially when they don't even have the facts. All they rely upon presumptions on something that isn't consider "valid" .

i also blame the repub rinos for taking this woman seriously Chops ,

Seriously? She is a total joke!

Can you honestly explain why Feinstein waited several weeks (before it got leaked) to announce anything? Oh of course, it was the Democrats plan to the midterm election....Duh! And they don't want Kavanuagh residing on the Supreme Court. I wonder why... *smirks*

yeah , like the repub rinos can be believed Billy .

I believe Kavanaugh will be seated, but if the Democrats manage to crash the Kavanaugh vote, or the establishment Reps do (several of whom are leaving anyway), Trump supporters will show up at the polls in presidential election numbers to up the count of Rep Senate members.

The Supreme Court is the main prize, after all.

Follow the money.

So you have gone from 99.98 % sure to 99.99% sure not to vote for any conservatives! Oh MY!

Forum List

Back