The Accuser Has Until 10:00 AM Friday -

I vaguely even doubt she (Ford) has anything "credible"...so it would even be a waste of time to even show up on Monday. Even if she does show up on Monday....a waste of time, period.

I'm sure she'll make the right decision.
What makes you think this is even up to her?

Judging by the horrible conduct of the Democrats during this confermation, damanding over and over to adjourn, her refusal to testify makes it more likely that is simply an attempt to delay or end the process.

I feel the Democrats will force her to file a police report. Then they will scream this shows she has credibility. Then they will demand to delay until the police finish their investigation. Then nothing new will be discovered. Then the midterms will be over and they will demand that nothing be done till next year. Then if they control congress they will refuse to seat any nominees. If they lose in the elections they will say the Russians and Old White Males stole the election.

Judging by the horrible conduct of the Democrats during this confermation, damanding over and over to adjourn, her refusal to testify makes it more likely that is simply an attempt to delay or end the process.

I feel the Democrats will force her to file a police report. Then they will scream this shows she has credibility. Then they will demand to delay until the police finish their investigation. Then nothing new will be discovered. Then the midterms will be over and they will demand that nothing be done till next year. Then if they control congress they will refuse to seat any nominees. If they lose in the elections they will say the Russians and Old White Males stole the election.

A police report requires date, time, location and the names of the players. She does not know when, where, or who.

A police report requires date, time, location and the names of the players. She does not know when, where, or who.
It's just as easy to make up when and where, as long as who is consistent.

It's just as easy to make up when and where, as long as who is consistent.

Also, filing a false police report would just add to her misery, if detected.

No one is calling for a police investigation. The Dems AND Republicans should be forcing the WH to have the FBI reopen their background check and do it again in light of this new information. It's kind of a "bomb shell" and there is no reason to ignore it.

No one is calling for a police investigation. The Dems AND Republicans should be forcing the WH to have the FBI reopen their background check and do it again in light of this new information. It's kind of a "bomb shell" and there is no reason to ignore it.

FBI should do a 7th background check? What questions should they ask? The alleged offense happened 36 yrs ago. How would you investigate?

FBI should do a 7th background check? What questions should they ask? The alleged offense happened 36 yrs ago. How would you investigate?

Start here and then work her circle of close friends.

Former Christine Blasey Ford Classmate Says Alleged Kavanaugh Assault Was ‘Spoken About’ In School

Former Christine Blasey Ford Classmate Says Alleged Kavanaugh Assault Was ‘Spoken About’ In School
Why waste anymore time on an already admitted liars fantasy?

She retracted it and Christine said she never told anyone til 2012. This is actually worse for her. Learn the law dummy.

She retracted it and Christine said she never told anyone til 2012. This is actually worse for her. Learn the law dummy.

Retract? No - she deleted the tweet because it was drawing too much attention. Why would it have had to come from Christine? Boys talk too you know.

Interesting...so Christine Blasey Ford has said that she didn't tell anyone about the "attack" because she didn't want her parents to find out she'd been at a party where there was drinking...yet it was "spoken about" around the school? Spoken about by who? The only people that were there allegedly were her, Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. So if she didn't speak of the attack then it must have been the "attackers" who ratted themselves out? Does that sound in any way logical? Or is it more believable that this other woman is making up her story about something that happened 35 years ago to someone she admits she didn't even know back then because of her political beliefs?

He just posted evidence of the event being spoken about in the past. What do you do? Ignore it.

You're not an honest broker dude.

He just posted evidence of the event being spoken about in the past. What do you do? Ignore it.

You're not an honest broker dude.
Riiiight. The accuser has admitted it's not true, so carry on!

New Topics

Forum List

Back