The Absurd Reality of the WOT

freeandfun1 said:
I like how he says the UN says the people of Iraq can fight back, yet he ignores the fact that Hussein was in violation of the UN cease-fire agreement that stated if he became non-compliant, the hostilities would resume. Selective memory I guess.

I know. He's straight up, no chaser!

kool_aid.jpg

freeandfun1 said:
Selective memory I guess.

Selective memory is right. Thereg tries hard not to remember what the Clinton Administration had to say about Saddam and WMD long before George W. became president.

Adam's Apple said:
Tell that to the Kurds, many of whom were massacred by Saddam's chemical weapons following the first Gulf War. Or the Israelis who felt so threatened by Saddam's nuclear capabilities that they risked their own lives to destroy the nuclear plants he was building.
I am astonished that you brought that up, yes the kurds where massacred by Saddam's chemical wepons, this was back in 1980 (which is something we all hate if i might add) please tell me why didnt the US do anything back then, although they apsolutly knew of what Saddam did and they didnt do anything! why did it take them 10 years to act, ill tell you why, because Saddam was surving the american cuase in fighting Iran, he was the US biggest ally in the region, so the american goverment did nothing, when Saddam turned against them they brought up the issue of his chemical wepons.
2nd of all, israel has nuclear wepons, besides the whole big arrsenal of chemical wepons which they posis against the UN's will, why doesnt any one say anything about it? ha? the UN has asked repeartdly to inspect the israeali nuclear facilities, with no respons, why isnt the UN regulations being applied on Israel too? i'll asnwer that as well, because they are your allies so the UN rules dont apply on them.

I like how he says the UN says the people of Iraq can fight back, yet he ignores the fact that Hussein was in violation of the UN cease-fire agreement that stated if he became non-compliant, the hostilities would resume. Selective memory I guess.
As a matter of fact, by the UN rules its the right of the people of an occupied country to fight back any occupying force, and the US army is an occupying force by the defenition of the UN rules it self.

I'll leave you with a satement to think about, the british when the occupied america called the americans who where fighting for their freedom terrorists, savages and brutal men, and the american people called them patriots, think about that will you!

Theregular said:
I am astonished that you brought that up, yes the kurds where massacred by Saddam's chemical wepons, this was back in 1980 (which is something we all hate if i might add) please tell me why didnt the US do anything back then, although they apsolutly knew of what Saddam did and they didnt do anything! why did it take them 10 years to act, ill tell you why, because Saddam was surving the american cuase in fighting Iran, he was the US biggest ally in the region, so the american goverment did nothing, when Saddam turned against them they brought up the issue of his chemical wepons.
2nd of all, israel has nuclear wepons, besides the whole big arrsenal of chemical wepons which they posis against the UN's will, why doesnt any one say anything about it? ha? the UN has asked repeartdly to inspect the israeali nuclear facilities, with no respons, why isnt the UN regulations being applied on Israel too? i'll asnwer that as well, because they are your allies so the UN rules dont apply on them.

As a matter of fact, by the UN rules its the right of the people of an occupied country to fight back any occupying force, and the US army is an occupying force by the defenition of the UN rules it self.

I'll leave you with a satement to think about, the british when the occupied america called the americans who where fighting for their freedom terrorists, savages and brutal men, and the american people called them patriots, think about that will you!

You keep referring to the U.N. Around here we mostly feel it's a bullshit organization that mysteriously puts jihadi terrorist kings on an equal footing with individual rights oriented democracies. So with all due respect, fuck the U.N.

Theregular said:
Again, your ignorance is astounding. Our forefathers in America were fighting for INDEPENDENCE. The guys fighting in Iraq are fighting to maintain the status quo. The comparison is IDIOTIC.

rtwngAvngr said:
You keep referring to the U.N. Around here we mostly feel it's a bullshit organization that mysteriously puts jihadi terrorist kings on an equal footing with individual rights oriented democracies. So with all due respect, fuck the U.N.
Yes, and he needs to keep selectively choosing which UN resolutions/rules/whatever that people should follow. That way everybody can see how idiotic his positions are.

Theregular said:
So let me get this straight, the american army comes to Iraq because there are wepons of mass destruction there, which turns out they where all lies, and all the lies that Bush and Blair told the whole world with a straight face is not the issue, when the american army kills thousands of civilians, that's fine, and when these people fight back, they are terrorists, what kind of logic is that!

You guys know nothing of whats really going on in Iraq or the arabic world, nothing at all. Did you even ask if these guys in the pictures had anything to do with any bombings, no you just blame them for 9/11 although everyone knows that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11

2 million civilinas died in Iraq because of the sanctions over 10 years, thats not terrorism to you? or is it that your humans and they are not!!

Did you ever stop and ask yourself, why is it there are lots of muslims who hatre the US? ofcorse you didnt, you just believe they are terrorists who like to kill people! well thats not true, its a reaction for all the crimes that was done against them. I condem the London bombings, but you must understand why all of this is going on, its not a hollywood movie, which seems you guys think it is, the good guys and the terrorists!

The american army, from the minute they came to Iraq commited crimes against humanity, in a way i am sure lots of you dont even know, you dont see 5% of whats really going on in Iraq through your media.

And when the b-52's bomb cities and villages killing thousands, is there any victim selection? I dont think so, when the cruise missilies hit the amariya shlter killing hundreds of civilians in it in Baghdad (which i am sure 99% of you dont know about) isnt that mass murder?!

Again, your not looking at the picture as whole, why dont remember the 2 million who where killed by the sanctions?? for wepons that never existed!!

Dude, I have to give you the prize. This is THE most purposefully-ignorant, dishonest collection of tripe I have seen come from one voice on a message board. You missed twisting NOTHING from the Crusades to present.

In today's age of redily-available information, one can only surmise that your viewpoint is dishonest rather than due to a lack of information.

Please try to not hurt yourself bumping blindly into any reality.

GunnyL said:
No, I made the comparison. You're off the hook. I do not believe however that I convoluted any meaning.

The removal of US troops prior to the Government of Iraq being self-sufficient will be a victory for the extremists, no doubt.

IMO, we should have more troops on the ground, and doing what they're trained to do, not play traffic cop or reactionary force. I'm sure I could make the apologista Nations and leftists squeal like pigs, but I bet I could secure the borders and drive anyone within them to ground who doesn't want to play nice.

But then, I think that's why they keep sr enlisted Marines on leashes.

Np--just trying to keep Nam completely out of the discussion because it's ridiculous to include it. I'm beginning to agree with you about a LOT more troops on the ground. If we are going to let our success in the Iraq rest on the backs of some newly trained Iraqi troops, we sure as hell should stomp the hell out of the remaining insurgents and give them some border security to protect rather than expect them to create it.

:trolls:

Seriously, this guy is either a 10 year old being spoon-fed false info from some propagandist at grammar school or he's just trying to make us mad.

I only have one way to respond to him.

You statements are completely asinine and do not merit a response.

Theregular said:
haha, again the hollywood talk, terrorists you say, could you please tell me why are they terrorists?? is it because they are fighting an ouccpying force?? a force that us by the UN laws an accupying force and the people of Iraq have every right to fight back the occupiers, please go and read the UN rules.
2nd of all its clear to me that all of your assumptions and decisions are based on the lies your media has been teaching over years, a US general admited him self that there are around 1000 arabs fighting along side the iraqi's and that the main force of the resistance movement is based on iraqi people, with his own words he said that there are around 400,000 people who help and shelter those "terrorists"

And is it freedom that you say the american army is bringing with his tanks, well all that we see is destruction, ill be posting some pics soon about the crimes the US forced are comitting in Iraq, just as they did in vietnam, mass murders for civilians!

You really cracked me up with this, Saddam had palices long before the sanctions and the people did not starve, the fact is that 2 million people died because of the sanctions, if the sanctions didn't exist these people wouldnt have died.

Hey Reg tell me how the scumbags mudering innocent Iraqi civilians with their suicide bombs etc. etc. furthers their cause or helps to promote them as freedom fighters?

Theregular said:
You really cracked me up with this, Saddam had palices long before the sanctions and the people did not starve, the fact is that 2 million people died because of the sanctions, if the sanctions didn't exist these people wouldnt have died.

No Sadaam just rounded up political opponents, Shiites, Kurds, Christians, soccer and olympic atheletes and executed them. Lol you are a fucking joke!

You have no fact to the two million people died, produce it.

Ok as I have read your replies, I noticed that almost all of you didnt discuss my points, instead you said things like fuck the UN or what i am saying is a load of crap, well I cant say I am surprised.

Anyways I will reply to the points that are worth replying!

rtwngAvngr said:
So you refer to the UN when their regulations are for your favor, like refering to the regulation where Iraq has to destroy all of WMD which was the main reason for this war as Bush and Blair presented it, why didnt they speak of "terrorists" in Iraq back then, they only spoke of WMD's and when they didnt find any, there was no choice but to say oh yeah, where fighting terrorists, which are only people fighting for the freedom of their country.

freeandfun1 said:
Again, your ignorance is astounding. Our forefathers in America were fighting for INDEPENDENCE. The guys fighting in Iraq are fighting to maintain the status quo. The comparison is IDIOTIC.
well back then the british said they were terrorists didnt they, everyone in Britain believed they were terrorists, if you would have told the people in Britain that these people in america are fighting for their freedom they would have probably replied the way you guys are replying now, what you think doesnt matter, its what the people of Iraq think, and I assure you that the great majority of the people their believe they are freedom fighters and patriorts, of course besides the people cooperating with the US which are the only people i am sure you see on TV.

freeandfun1 said:
Yes, and he needs to keep selectively choosing which UN resolutions/rules/whatever that people should follow. That way everybody can see how idiotic his positions are.
hmmm I thought it was the other way around, tell me why should any country in the world abide by the UN regulations if the US and the allies of the US abide by them? thats double standards, for most of the arabs and muslims, its their right to have WMD's as long as Isreal has it, why isnt the UN regulations beign upheld on all countries??

Hobbit said:
Seriously, this guy is either a 10 year old being spoon-fed false info from some propagandist at grammar school or he's just trying to make us mad.

I only have one way to respond to him.

You statements are completely asinine and do not merit a response.
Again a reply that didnt even discuss my points, well i am not a 10 year old nor i am trying to make you mad, i am trying to tell you the truth!
Why didnt you answer my simple question, or the guy who mentioned the kurds, if the US likes the kurds that much, and hated what happened to them on the hands of Saddam, why didnt do they anything when it happened?? why did it take them 10 years to act?? and ill say why once again, becasue Saddam was their ally back then, and they had no reason to bring it up, but when he turned against them, they brought the issue up.

Further more, I would like to clarify an issue regarding the kurds, the kurds tried to seperate from Iraq and form their own independent state, i am not saying Saddam had the right to use chemical wepons, in my opinion, no one has the right to do so, but Saddam did what every other goverment would do, imagine if Texas was to form an indepedent goverment and seperate from the US and join Texas! what would the reaction be?

OCA said:
Hey Reg tell me how the scumbags mudering innocent Iraqi civilians with their suicide bombs etc. etc. furthers their cause or helps to promote them as freedom fighters?
if you go to Iraq and ask the people their, whos murdering innocent iraqi's ? 90% would say its the american troops, of course the US media doesnt bring any of that up, the iraqi resistance movement doesnt target iraqi civilians, i am sure you believe that, but thats not the hlaf of it. The people who are killing the civilians are from the iraqi goverment police and army, i personally saw on a video a police man shooting a dirver of an ambulance for the reason that he didnt do what the guy asked. those bombings targeting civilians, and i say civilians not police men are from the hands of the CIA and the iraqi police, of course your going to laugh when you read the CIA, but I ask you to go back to history, the CIA did the same thing in Silvador against the resistance movement there to try to bring down the people's support. and the same thing was done in Vietnam.

OCA said:
No Sadaam just rounded up political opponents, Shiites, Kurds, Christians, soccer and olympic atheletes and executed them. Lol you are a fucking joke!

You have no fact to the two million people died, produce it.
Again, not a reply, but ill say again, Saddam had palices long before the sanctions, why didnt the people of Iraq starve back then?? and so does all of the arabic leaders, they have palices just like Saddam and even more, 2 million didnt die from them, did they? No its the sanctions whether you like it or not that killed those two million.

Please if your going to reply, reply with something other than i am a 10 year old and all of that!

Yurt said:
You know, this reminds me. When I was in the sixth grade I got beat up at the end of the year. I was new to the area (San Diego downtown district). I came from Eureka, CA. Yeah, the two are not the same. This one kid did not like me, so we eventually fought, and he won.

Did I go home and cry to mommy that the teacher/principle was at fault? No. I said I got beat up (heeheh, got <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=ice%20cream" onmouseover="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=ice%20cream" onmouseover="window.status='ice cream'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">ice cream</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">ice cream</a>).

7th grade rolls around and I grow 4 inches or something. By the time I saw this kid, who beat me up again, we were outranked. Junior high changes alot. So I "beat him up." Not as bad as he did me the year before, but enough to make him almost cry.

Did he blame the teachers/principle?

No. He accepted that he caused the event and the event went directly back to him.

I know this is schoolyard logic, however, I can not believe these lefties who go around and act like the simple schoolyard logic is meaningless. Don't get me wrong, bullies are not good for society, but hear me out. The mass media newspapers want to go around and tell us that we (I in the case of my above story) had it coming simpy because I could not understant his hatred for me. According to them, I should have been more understanding of why he did not like me and why he wanted to beat me up.

Then, when I grew big enough to pound him, they would say that I am not acting as a compassionate person. You know what, on the school ground if I did not beat him up I would have been beat up again. Yes. Think back to your school yard days (at least those from the inner city).

Same thing here. Islam, for centuries, advances militarily into the christian lands. We defend by attacking back. Now, in the lefties eye, we were really wanting simply to expand our empire. Another topic, of which again they are wrong.

After the crusades and the end of muslims military expansion, things settle down.

Lately we have had the BULLY rise again. The new kid on the block (the US) is face to face with an age old bully who has been around for centuries (1,2,3,,4,5 and then sixth grade years in my analogy).

We have now grown by "inches," are are defeating the bully's attempt to convert us to Islam.

This is the mentality we need to deal with the terrorists :firing:

it isnt quite that simple though

Theregular said:
So you refer to the UN when their regulations are for your favor, like refering to the regulation where Iraq has to destroy all of WMD which was the main reason for this war as Bush and Blair presented it, why didnt they speak of "terrorists" in Iraq back then, they only spoke of WMD's and when they didnt find any, there was no choice but to say oh yeah, where fighting terrorists, which are only people fighting for the freedom of their country.

I back the U.N. when their resolutions favor free democracies over repressive jihadi kings.

Don't limit your thinking strictly to things politicians say. I can think about things other than what bush says. Can you?

I agree with rwgavenger the United Nothing essentially condones terrorism. so did our glorious ex president Bill Clinton who invited Yassir Arafat,head of the PLO to the white house everyday for a back massage and handed him a check paid by the taxpayers on the way out where did that money go... Hamass yes (to me clinton will always be Yessir Arafat)

People roared and cheere when Yassir talked to the U.N...even though he was the head of a terrorist organization. This is the body thats supposed to promote peace and humanity????

Did the United Nothing bring peace and humanity to Iraq despite its many threatining resoulutions
no

Did the United Nothing bring peace and humanity to the people dying in Rwanda...no
Nicaragua...no
Kosovo...no
Somalia...no
East Timor...no
Sudan...not looking good

meanwhile Koffi Anothing and Bilary Clinton look like superstars of peace :thanks: despite the fact that they both sat back and abused their powers (monica :boobies: )while people died in Rwanda and Kosovo and Afghanistan

rtwngAvngr said:
I back the U.N. when their resolutions favor free democracies over repressive jihadi kings.
With all due respect but thats a very stupid thing to say, so you take what you like from the UN resolutions and leave the rest, how the hell do youe expect others to abide by the UN resolutions that you want if you yourself dont!!
You either abide by all UN resolutions or dont abide by them at all!

Theregular said:
With all due respect but thats a very stupid thing to say, so you take what you like from the UN resolutions and leave the rest, how the hell do youe expect others to abide by the UN resolutions that you want if you yourself dont!!
You either abide by all UN resolutions or dont abide by them at all!

The UN is a pointless, paper tiger. Screw their resolutions.

Help you out any?

Forum List

Back