The absolute most annoying thing....

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Waiting breathlessly for a whole season of Bones on DVD via Netflix....and when it gets here, losing the remote so I can only watch the FRICKING PILOT EPISODE OVER AND OVER.

Grrrrrrrrr...

You should be able to get a universal remote for less than $10.

Waiting breathlessly for a whole season of Bones on DVD via Netflix....and when it gets here, losing the remote so I can only watch the FRICKING PILOT EPISODE OVER AND OVER.

Grrrrrrrrr...

The absolute most annoying thing....

Two things immediately pop into mind... one, the freecreditreport.com assplug, and two, pundits and politicians that say... 'LOOK!'

All the "American False Gods" crap on the channel I just happen to get the clearest because of being next to a damned viaduct.

Grrrrrrrrr...

This is why I telling you they need to make remotes with pager's on them like your cordless phones have.
I lost my remote to my DVD player about two years ago, luckly I got a portable DVD player for Christmas this year so when I want to watch the special features on DVD's I can use that. Of course I feel like a nerd when I do this but who cares!
For awhile my DVD player was stuck on playing spanish subtitles, that was distracting!

That freakin' Dancing Robot that Fox has dancing during its Football games!!!!

Next up is Digger, the hole maker during Nascar Races and the merchandising commercials and cartoon associated with it.. also on Fox...

Next up is Digger, the hole maker during Nascar Races and the merchandising commercials and cartoon associated with it.. also on Fox...

So the "wolf" hates "Fox"... :eusa_eh:

So the "wolf" hates "Fox"... :eusa_eh:

I guess if the wolf wants to get to the chickens in the henhouse he'll have to go through the Fox..

Forum List

Back