The 3rd Party I think we need.

I would guess that if a 3rd party came into existence it would get 8 or 9 out of 10 members from the GOP. You would in effect split the republican vote and have one big Democrat Party and 2 small parties who would always be in the minority. The WH would remain in democrat hands in perpetuity. I'm sure they'd love nothing better than seeing a new 3rd party.

Don't you think that would push the GOP to improve?

Yes, I would hope so. I hear they are more willing now to do something about the immigration problem, we'll see if they really mean it. I'm waiting to see what they do with respect to all the tax increases we're slated to get the first of the year. The economy is going to take a major hit pretty soon if they raise taxes that much.

True, but talking about taxes before getting the budget in order is just politicking.

Oh... This should be fun.

What about Mitt was moderate?

Honestly Thanatos.... I'm going to enjoy showing you the flips and flops which you obviously haven't seen...

You are a idiot. truly are.
Don't want to play eh?

So that means you already know what you are saying is bullshit. But you say it anyway. Why would you do that?

I'd say being on every side of every issue is the definition of a moderate. Moderates don't know what they want and are committed to nothing.

Don't want to play eh?

So that means you already know what you are saying is bullshit. But you say it anyway. Why would you do that?
Play what? The game of answer your post you already answered for me?
So in your mind moderate means flip flopping. Ok then. That's wrong. But I do agree that Mitt did it. Glad you agree as well.

A moderate is a liberal trying to straddle both sides of a picket fence.....It is also what a libertarian is.

So in your mind moderate means flip flopping. Ok then. That's wrong. But I do agree that Mitt did it. Glad you agree as well.

A moderate is a liberal trying to straddle both sides of a picket fence
So Mitt was a liberal and that's why he lost???

.....It is also what a libertarian is.
I agree that the libertarian party takes the best out of both parties. There are some things that I disagree with within it... But I think your view of it is fairly accurate. Although... I don't view the politics as only two sides as you seem to.

A moderate is a liberal trying to straddle both sides of a picket fence.....It is also what a libertarian is.

I'd love to see you defend this. A Libertarian is concerned about one thing and that is liberty.

A state is either red or blue so it's easy to think there are just people who are red or just people who are blue. Most of us are made up of shades of purple when all is said and done.

I'm sorry, but I am some shade of tan. I'm not sure what the fuck is wrong with all you red, blue, and purple people. :D

I'd love to see you defend this. A Libertarian is concerned about one thing and that is liberty.
Actually... You are right... However.. Liberty is found both in dems and repubs parties.

Social liberty mainly democrat. Libertarians generally agree with them and disagree with republicans.

Economical liberty mainly republican. Libertarians generally agree with them and disagree with democrats.

A state is either red or blue so it's easy to think there are just people who are red or just people who are blue. Most of us are made up of shades of purple when all is said and done.

I'm sorry, but I am some shade of tan. I'm not sure what the fuck is wrong with all you red, blue, and purple people. :D

They forget about the 2/3 of the country who doesn't participate in voting.

They forget about the 2/3 of the country who doesn't participate in voting.

Perhaps they cannot decide between Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

Just my two cents. I'd like a national candidate that ran on the federal government doing what it is charged with doing. The federal tax burden would quickly be lowered.

Sending the problems to the states. In many cases, this in itself would end many of the problems as the states would say they can't cope, folks will have to deal with it. Their constitutions would readily make it impossible for them to deal with.

Then the issues of the truly needy would fall locally and on charities. They'd cope, perhaps not with some of the things that the feds have been giving out, but folks would survive and find a way out faster than not.

I would guess that if a 3rd party came into existence it would get 8 or 9 out of 10 members from the GOP. You would in effect split the republican vote and have one big Democrat Party and 2 small parties who would always be in the minority. The WH would remain in democrat hands in perpetuity. I'm sure they'd love nothing better than seeing a new 3rd party.

The Republican party splits itself, 3 million stayed home on election day, according to Rush. They turn their nose up because Romney was too moderate. So I guess the plan is to punish the country till we give them everything they want. If your waiting for the republicans to come to the rescue, apparently they are not done setting the stage. In the meantime got to break in that car elevator. I did my part, I voted. I feel sorry for those that invested their time and money for a party that dragged it's feet, and is too stubborn to expand it's base.

The Republican party splits itself, 3 million stayed home on election day, according to Rush. They turn their nose up because Romney was too moderate. So I guess the plan is to punish the country till we give them everything they want. If your waiting for the republicans to come to the rescue, apparently they are not done setting the stage. In the meantime got to break in that car elevator. I did my part, I voted. I feel sorry for those that invested their time and money for a party that dragged it's feet, and is too stubborn to expand it's base.

Embracing Libertarianism would appeal to both parties.

I'm assuming you are another that those that want to go conservative shouldn't listen to. I'm pretty tired of the left telling the right what to do. There are lessons to be learned from Tuesday, but it's not the left that will teach those or even identify them.

On the other hand, those on the right that think they can call the shots for Obama & Co now, you're delusional. Elections have consequences.

I'm assuming you are another that those that want to go conservative shouldn't listen to. I'm pretty tired of the left telling the right what to do. There are lessons to be learned from Tuesday, but it's not the left that will teach those or even identify them.

On the other hand, those on the right that think they can call the shots for Obama & Co now, you're delusional. Elections have consequences.

I am a conservative that is tired of going into the game with a losing, out of date, plan. There's no political will to outlaw abortion, we can't even stop the government from forcing Catholics to provide them to employees. 50% of Catholics voted for Obama anyway. So when does the learning part start? Look at a map, see the demographics, then ignore it. Hispanic vote, 71% for Obama. What's the Republican plan, Rubio? The rich reps and the wealthy dems are gonna enjoy the next 4 years while we get played.

Every time people start talking about new parties. They always seem to envision a party that is at the far end of the Spectrum. Either left or right. I think that is why 3rd parties never get off the ground, well that and the fact the 2 parties rig the game.

What I think we need is a party of the center. A party that can draw both Blue Dog Democrats, and Moderate Republicans into it. Let the Dems and GOP be ruled by the Extremes while we build a new party.

But alas that's just a pipe dream lol.

No you can do it. We've done it here. But you have to find middle ground. I think you guys could do it.

But fiscally I think you guys are screwed.

I think the Dems have got you so sunk into debt you are FUBARD. I don't even know how you will crawl out of the hole Obama put you in.

I am a conservative that is tired of going into the game with a losing, out of date, plan. There's no political will to outlaw abortion, we can't even stop the government from forcing Catholics to provide them to employees. 50% of Catholics voted for Obama anyway. So when does the learning part start? Look at a map, see the demographics, then ignore it. Hispanic vote, 71% for Obama. What's the Republican plan, Rubio? The rich reps and the wealthy dems are gonna enjoy the next 4 years while we get played.

Hey when you have supposed Christians, and I'm going to lay it on the line here, voting for a President who has not a problem with aborted babies as a failure laying in a closet to die in silence well what can I say.

I don't understand anyone from Islam voting for him either. Let alone anyone from Judaism.

But you cast your vote for a man who would allow an aborted baby from a failed abortion to die on a side table or in a closet because the abortion was a failure.

Don't tell me you are a person of faith.

Forum List

Back