The 25 To 35 Per-Cent That Agree That Everyone Is Going Just Wonderful Under Obama. Who Are They?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:beer::banana::2up: It seems that every time we hear the results of polls on every issue, close to one third will agree whatever Obama claims. Right?
Example, The containment of ISIS. That the economy is doing great. That Hillary is totally innocent of any crimes she has been accused of. That the record low gas prices are an indicator that the economy is improving. That George Bush was behind the planning of 9/11. That What happened in Benghazi was the fault of the GOP, and that whenever a train speeds/crashes/drives off the railing, it was because of the GOP lack of funding. The list can go on and on.
Maybe up to 35% of Americans have an I.Q. of which is equivalent of the I.Q. of a Turkey, Tit-Mouse, or Debbie Wasserman? :stupid:

• Banned
and it still most boggle all of us that about 20% of all americans believe that the Bush family was one of the causes of that asteroid that took out the dinasours back around 543 BC

Well....sadly....the mental illness of liberalism has infected a large swath of our population.

• Banned
i bet u could get one of those street reporters to head for the "Stupid Blocks" of LA, and he could ask them questions about the asteroid/theory of what took out the dinasours 50,000 years ago, and they will answer the question.

fredgraph.png

Let me know with which part of this you are struggling...

Or this...

Get Over It: There Is No More Federal Deficit

Or this.. .

The Jerusalem Post

• Banned
is anyone watching CNBC now? wow,,,the world economy is just booming like never before!! Im gonna buy87.000 shares of Kraft Mac Cheese and Radio Shack !!

i bet u could get one of those street reporters to head for the "Stupid Blocks" of LA, and he could ask them questions about the asteroid/theory of what took out the dinasours 50,000 years ago, and they will answer the question.

For which of the numerous disasters attendant to Scrubby's occupancy of the WH would you or bucs hold him responsible?

:beer::banana::2up: It seems that every time we hear the results of polls on every issue, close to one third will agree whatever Obama claims. Right?
Example, The containment of ISIS. That the economy is doing great. That Hillary is totally innocent of any crimes she has been accused of. That the record low gas prices are an indicator that the economy is improving. That George Bush was behind the planning of 9/11. That What happened in Benghazi was the fault of the GOP, and that whenever a train speeds/crashes/drives off the railing, it was because of the GOP lack of funding. The list can go on and on.
Maybe up to 35% of Americans have an I.Q. of which is equivalent of the I.Q. of a Turkey, Tit-Mouse, or Debbie Wasserman? :stupid:
9799929_orig.jpg

is anyone watching CNBC now? wow,,,the world economy is just booming like never before!! Im gonna buy87.000 shares of Kraft Mac Cheese and Radio Shack !!

There's your problem.... CNBC caters to imbeciles...

the DOW could tank another 500 today and the "Stupid 35%" will agree that its a sign that the economy is booming, just like when we get that weekly/or jobs report of 150,000 new jobs!:woohoo:
yah,,,whoopeedoo,,,what about the 40 or more million who didnt find a job?

the DOW could tank another 500 today and the "Stupid 35%" will agree that its a sign that the economy is booming, just like when we get that weekly/or jobs report of 150,000 new jobs!:woohoo:
yah,,,whoopeedoo,,,what about the 40 or more million who didnt find a job?

What leads you to believe that 40 or more million aren't finding jobs?

Liberal imbeciles watch it.

Work that out with Rexx....

It's your kind that is watching it.

A) Rexx is the only source for that claim

B) You clearly don't know much about CNBC (if you think Joe Kernen or Charlie Gasparino are "liberals", you must be a CNS reader)

C) You have no idea what my " kind" is...

B) You clearly don't know much about CNBC (if you think Joe Kernen or Charlie Gasparino are "liberals", you must be a CNS reader)

A) Hardly

B) I said watch.

C) Your kind is easy to spot. Lying, worthless, pieces of shit.

A) Hardly

B) I said watch.

C) Your kind is easy to spot. Lying, worthless, pieces of shit.

A) List the other

B) Kernen and Gasparino are featured prominently on CNBC....being a CNS reader is a distinguishing characteristic of the Contemporary American Cretin

C) You are lying

Forum List

Back