The 2017 State Of The Union Address.So Who Would You Like To See Seated Behind Trump? Putin?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: And who do you think will be begging to sit next to Moolania as well?
Actually, it would be pretty cool to see Putin sitting next to Mike Pence :eusa_clap:
And I think it's pretty obvious which Democrats will beg to sit as close to the hot white first lady as possible. Hopefully their hands will stay on their laps. :smoke:

I won't be watching it, and I can't stand Ryan or Pence either, having to watch the 3 of them would lead me to a month of nightmares.

Who Would You Like To See Seated Behind Trump? Putin?

a sniper behind Pootin'

and an IRS agent behind Donnie waiting to audit his sorry ass again

I won't be watching it, and I can't stand Ryan or Pence either, having to watch the 3 of them would lead me to a month of nightmares.
th

a sniper behind Pootin'

on second thought ...

Julian Assange (wearing that shit eating grin of his) sitting behind Trump holding his tax returns that date back 10 years.

a sniper behind Pootin'

If you want Putin dead so bad pull the trigger yourself. The IRS won't be the left's attack dogs anymore after the inauguration so no redundant audits.

:2up: And who do you think will be begging to sit next to Moolania as well?
Actually, it would be pretty cool to see Putin sitting next to Mike Pence :eusa_clap:
And I think it's pretty obvious which Democrats will beg to sit as close to the hot white first lady as possible. Hopefully their hands will stay on their laps. :smoke:
It couldn't happen, of course, but it would be a wonderful thing if Trump were successful in repairing the damage to US Russia relations to the point where such a thing could be considered. The fact that Trump is clearly determined to reach mutually beneficial agreements with Russia that would benefit the whole world and that the Democrats are clearly determined to worsen US Russian relations to detriment of the whole world would have been reason enough to vote for Trump even if he had not laid out plans to deal with so many other of our pressing problems.

Forum List

Back