The 1970's Girls - Long Hair and Daisy Dukes

1698677780093.png
You don't see them like this anymore

Today's women are still much more fashionable than today's men. Way too many of you think T-shirts are appropriate for public appearances. And then, those T-shirts with the words, or promoting some product. You guys do not realize how dopey that looks. You hardly ever see celebrities wearing T-shirts, and of course, they are not going to wear a T-shirt that advertises a product for free.
I agree to the extent of wearing t-shirts that promote one's interests, hobbies, or preferred products... why would anyone want to broadcast these things, and become a walking billboard?

I could never figure out why young pretty babes think tramp stamps are sexy. The same babes seem to think the "F" bomb is appropriate language. Maybe it's a hundred years of Hollywood propaganda.

I could never figure out why young pretty babes think tramp stamps are sexy. The same babes seem to think the "F" bomb is appropriate language. Maybe it's a hundred years of Hollywood propaganda.
Young girls barely teenagers swear like Sailors. I was in the mall the other day and every group of young girls I passed sounded like this: "That is so F**n wrong. Oh F that. Ewww are you f**n crazy?"

I'm not seeing it with the possible exception of young Hispanic/Asian women.....They tend to turn themselves out well.

I saw a young Hispanic woman the other day waiting to go into the DMV that had hair down to about 3" from her butt, trim, no visible ink. Absolutely stunning.

You may be experiencing repulsion of today's young white women with ugly dyed hair, piercings, tats, and shitty personalities. I completely get that. All that shit completely turns me off. I probably could not even enjoy a blow job from one of those chicks because I would be distracted by the ugly body art and concerned that one of their piecing's may get tangled in my ball hair.

Hot Asians and LatinXXX are always a pleasure to behold, as long as they have not been westernized by the foregoing.

Forum List

Back