The 10 Most Horrifying Attacks on Christmas by the Liberal Media This Year

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Mainstream 'medias' are full of non- christians who 24/7 lie about Christianity and mock Christmas.We never heard jokes about Ramadan, Hanukkah or Buddah's birthday.Only Christianity is targeted.Why leftist demonic 'medias' hate Jesus, Bible and Christians? The answer is very simply. Mainstream medias are full of possessed by demons who are hardly working on transformation of western civilization in a communist hellhole.

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. Mark 5:9

Read here:

Each year, Christmastime is moving farther away from a celebration of peace, joy and love toward media-promoted consumerism, violence and debauchery. From movies, to music to television, many of the messages this year were far from heartwarming.

Here are the 10 most horrifying attacks on Christmas by the liberal media in 2015:

Guess, what book is extraordinarily hated by mainstream medias and other leftists?

hqdefault.jpg

Mainstream 'medias' are full of non- christians who 24/7 lie about Christianity and mock Christmas.We never heard jokes about Ramadan, Hanukkah or Buddah's birthday.Only Christianity is targeted.Why leftist demonic 'medias' hate Jesus, Bible and Christians? The answer is very simply. Mainstream medias are full of possessed by demons who are hardly working on transformation of western civilization in a communist hellhole.

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. Mark 5:9

Read here:

Each year, Christmastime is moving farther away from a celebration of peace, joy and love toward media-promoted consumerism, violence and debauchery. From movies, to music to television, many of the messages this year were far from heartwarming.

Here are the 10 most horrifying attacks on Christmas by the liberal media in 2015:

Guess, what book is extraordinarily hated by mainstream medias and other leftists?

hqdefault.jpg

Er.... Islam is being lied about on a daily basis, so you don't hear jokes about Ramadan? Well I don't hear jokes about Christmas either...... Maybe you're just looking for people saying bad things, and one person says it, you think everyone's said it.

Thank goodness Santa got me pearls to clutch for Christmas. They will go great with my stocking filled with smelling salts.

Thank goodness Santa got me pearls to clutch for Christmas. They will go great with my stocking filled with smelling salts.

I bought you a couple things for Christmas, mdk. A jar of Vaseline, and a pillow to bite. See you tomorrow. ;)

Read here:

hqdefault.jpg

Is Jesus God, or the Son of God?

I bought you a couple things for Christmas, mdk. A jar of Vaseline, and a pillow to bite. See you tomorrow. ;)

I am dream of pearly White Christmas. lol

I'm feeling generous this holiday season. I'll let your husband watch. Hell, he can hold the camera.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I love that Krampus is on that overly-dramatic list. Never you mind that folklore stretches back centuries upon centuries in Germanic/Alpine nations but now it's an attack. lol.

BOY, you really have to stretch the definition of "attack" to consider this list an outrageous attack on Christians. But that is what religious conservatives do. They scream that they are being persecuted, that their Constitutional Rights are under attack, but what it always comes down to, they don't like blasphemy.

Assuming that all bad Christmas movies or ideas are "liberal" productions is a stretch though. There are non-religious Conservatives as well, and they would have no problem making a buck off a Christmas themed horror movie. In fact, most of the items on their list are not liberal at all.

This politicizing things that have nothing to do with politics is a favourite conservative pastime. It's especially galling, as a liberal Christian, to assume that all liberals hate Christians and Christianity. In fact, there are many of us who believe that you can't be conservative and Christian, and that to be truly Christian, you would have to disavow conservative principles. They certainly don't seem to read the same Bible that I'm reading. The one that says not to seek riches on earth but to seek the Kingdom of Heaven.

1) it's not Ramadan right now . It moves thru the year.

2). Put on any channel . It's all Xmas today and no one is mocking it . Enough of your imaginary war .

Forum List

Back