That's right Megyn, no soup for you.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
She took a calculated risk in trying to take down Trump in the first debate and it blew up in her pretty face. She has been on a Trump bashing crusade ever since. I think she said David Duke and KKK today about 500 times. Rather pathetic really, considering in spite of her monumental efforts Trump's lead continues to increase. Ruh Roh! No WH invites for you Miss Thang.

Megyn acts as though she is Trump's opponent. I hope that bitch loses her job after the election. She belongs on CNN or MSNBC.

Maybe now some of you will realize it's a corporate press and stop with the liberal press excuse.

Well, many recognize that Megyn is on a mission to undermine Trump and no doubt she's better suited to MSNBC's "Independent & Fair" .. :laugh: .. talking dog-shit entertainers, I'm okay with that..

btw, I think she's far too attractive to be hired at MSNBC, they like their woman ugly and drained of humanity.

Well, many recognize that Megyn is on a mission to undermine Trump and no doubt she's better suited to MSNBC's "Independent & Fair" .. :laugh: .. talking dog-shit entertainers, I'm okay with that..

btw, I think she's far too attractive to be hired at MSNBC, they like their woman ugly and drained of humanity.
Yeah, she's more suited for CNN.

If trump wins 9 out of 12 tomorrow I hope he tells her to go fuck her self!
Sheesh, kinda brutal there Matthew. I'm thinking if he did you'd be in the PC crowd calling him a misogynist.

If trump wins 9 out of 12 tomorrow I hope he tells her to go fuck her self!
Sheesh, kinda brutal there Matthew. I'm thinking if he did you'd be in the PC crowd calling him a misogynist.

Nah,,,,

I wouldn't. No more debates...They're just dumb and wouldn't help little cruz or the choking loon anyways after a severe ass kicking tomorrow.

Okay. She's pretty...........on the outside. That does not give her a pass for being ugly on the inside. She disgusts me. I turned it off shortly after she tried her best to make Huckleberry say nasty things about Trump.
You can see the venom on her face. She is one nasty person...and she's nasty to both sides. She needs to go.

I don't even bother anymore. Megyn Kelly totally turned me off with her initial swipe at Trump. Actually, I've been irritated with these "journalists" for a long time. They will reword their question of the moment 47 different times until they get the answer they want ... and that's what they will go with regardless of what was repeated said that was not what they wanted. And it's all over the place - the press, local and national media outlets. They twist shit all over the place to suit their purposes. I truly, truly hate to say this, but I don't feel one bit sorry for these journalists who go into places they don't really need to be and get killed for their efforts. The public does have a "right to know" about a lot of things ... but not what some half-cocked "journalist" comes up with based on his or her personal beliefs.

Megyn: Didn't Trump clearly say he kicks puppies?
Trump surrogate: Context Megyn. He was making a point.
Megyn: But he clearly said and I quote "I kick puppies"
Trump Surrogate: No Megyn. He was saying that the media dislikes him so much that you'd swear "I kick puppies"
Megyn: But he clearly stated it. "I kick puppies" how do spin that?
Trump surrogate: Megyn if you let the clip play out he goes on to say "Folks I don't kick puppies ok? I love puppies!"
Megyn: That still doesn't explain why he said "I kick puppies."
Trump surrogate: You're taking his comments out of context Megyn. He didn't say he kicks puppies.
Megyn: But he did! I just quoted him directly. Moving on. Is it true that Trump is involved with the Maia?
Trump surrogate: That's just ridiculous.
Megyn: Then why won't he release his tax returns?
Trump surrogate: Megyn this has been explained, I'm not going to answer such ridiculous questions.
Megyn: So then you see why these assertions won't go away. If he has nothing to hide he should release his tax returns.
Trump surrogate: do you really believe that his tax returns will reveal he's somehow involved with the Mafia?
Megyn: I'm not saying anything. I'm only saying there are these assertions out there and his failure to reveal his tax returns sends up red flags.
Trump surrogate: I'm just stunned Megyn
Megyn: Moving on. There's rumor that Trump lynched goats when he visited a farm back in 1985. How do you explain that?

Megyn: Didn't Trump clearly say he kicks puppies?
Trump surrogate: Context Megyn. He was making a point.
Megyn: But he clearly said and I quote "I kick puppies"
Trump Surrogate: No Megyn. He was saying that the media dislikes him so much that you'd swear "I kick puppies"
Megyn: But he clearly stated it. "I kick puppies" how do spin that?
Trump surrogate: Megyn if you let the clip play out he goes on to say "Folks I don't kick puppies ok? I love puppies!"
Megyn: That still doesn't explain why he said "I kick puppies."
Trump surrogate: You're taking his comments out of context Megyn. He didn't say he kicks puppies.
Megyn: But he did! I just quoted him directly. Moving on. Is it true that Trump is involved with the Maia?
Trump surrogate: That's just ridiculous.
Megyn: Then why won't he release his tax returns?
Trump surrogate: Megyn this has been explained, I'm not going to answer such ridiculous questions.
Megyn: So then you see why these assertions won't go away. If he has nothing to hide he should release his tax returns.
Trump surrogate: do you really believe that his tax returns will reveal he's somehow involved with the Mafia?
Megyn: I'm not saying anything. I'm only saying there are these assertions out there and his failure to reveal his tax returns sends up red flags.
Trump surrogate: I'm just stunned Megyn
Megyn: Moving on. There's rumor that Trump lynched goats when he visited a farm back in 1985. How do you explain that?

Oh, my God. See? Um ... maybe we should start a rumor that she's jealous and angry because she's been secretly in love with him for years now and feels it should have been HER that he married instead of ... well ... those other ... ohhhh ... and her anger over being scorned has now boiled over into such a rage that she's chopped off her hair and put on her feminist man pants to do him in.

Now, let me see ... where can I find somebody to pick up this rumor and run with it?

Forum List

Back