That's no "poof"

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
CNN: Michelle Obama's 'Dress Probably Cost Around $12,000' | The Weekly Standard
That's not a "poof" on Mo's behind. That's the behind on Mo.
"Look Mo. You got a big butt. Instead of trying to hide it why not camouflage it with an even bigger 'poof'?
I be watching for 'yawl' 'big-butt' baby mama's wearing the 'poof-look' when you waddle off to the next half million dollar dinner served with $400 bottles of 'French' wine........and snow shovels for spoons.

As usual, stunning.

140211_flotus_state_dinner_dress_ap_328.jpg

I may think her husband is a narcissistic egomaniac, and whose politics I vehemently disagree with.
But Michelle is a very attractive lady. And considering her age - she is absolutely beautiful.

Do you think Michele Obama pays for her gowns? Designers GIVE them to her just for the honor of having her wear their clothes.

Republicans ragged on Rosalind Carter when she was First Lady because she made her own clothes and they said she dressed poorly. Now they rag on Mrs. Obama because she dresses well.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Do you think Michele Obama pays for her gowns? Designers GIVE them to her just for the honor of having her wear their clothes.

Republicans ragged on Rosalind Carter when she was First Lady because she made her own clothes and they said she dressed poorly. Now they rag on Mrs. Obama because she dresses well.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I've noticed that no matter what country it's in and what side of the political divide they are that the intelligent people keep their political allegencies to debating facts, laws, points and decisions where as the stupid from each side snipe at the politicans and the families of politicans over irrelavent subjects such as who they know, how they look, where they go and even sometimes what they eat. It's very sad.

I wonder if Hillary gets elected will they replace the ladder to AF1 with an escalator?

Them a lot of steps

-Geaux

Forum List

Back