That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

I’m just glad that idiot is gone.

You mean GWB the ONLY President in the history of the USA to FACE THESE EVENTS???
NOT ONE President has ever had all these events during his term!

I want you to tell me that NONE of these events occurred! YOU can't!
I want you to tell me nearly 6,000 lives lost during 9/11 worst hurricanes didn't happen.
I want you to tell me that the dot.com bust and recession had NO affect on the economy.
I want you to tell me that 9/11 which destroyed building in NYC and Washington had NO affect on Americans psyche.

I for one lived through 9/11, hurricanes, dot.com bust and I watched on my computer as one of our customers entire data center was lost in the WTC attack. I saw the email at
10:34 9/11/01that their servers were no longer up. I saw that and knew people that I knew died!
And you can't deny that!
Bushevents2001-08.png

A report Thursday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics cast an even brighter light on what is becoming one of the most important economic stories of 2018:
the difficulty employers are having in finding qualified employees to fill a record 6.7 million job openings.

• Truck drivers are in perilously low supply,
  • Silicon Valley continues to struggle to fill vacancies, and
  • employers across the grid are coping with a skills mismatch
as the economy edges ever closer to full employment.

“Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”
The U.S. labor shortage is reaching a critical point

Now WHY does a Trump presidency provide a business environment where THERE ARE MORE JOBS available than people to fill them?
Maybe because during our "deified God" presidency and I'm not making that up...read what a hardened
"professional journalist said about Obama...
Evan Thomas, Editor of NewsWeek...
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Despite the miserable results from the $48 billion spent on infrastructure in the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, President Obama’s recently-proposed American Jobs Act includes $50 billion for new infrastructure projects to be funded through the creation of a government-run infrastructure bank
The Shovel-Ready Jobs Swindle

And it was so evident that EVEN OBAMA said there never were "shovel ready jobs"!
"Remember ‘shovel-ready projects.' Those were construction projects in the 2009 stimulus bill that were supposed to get moving right away ... ‘Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected,' Obama said." (David Jackson, "Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready Projects'," USA Today, 6/13/11)
Mitt Romney: Press Release - President Obama's Not-So-Shovel-Ready Jobs

MAYBE JUST MAYBE Trump would NEVER be so anti-business, anti-profit, anti-capitalist as this list of Obama
quotes show. NONE of which Trump WOULD ever ever say!View attachment 203053
Neither could Bush, so?
"Neither could Bush, so"... WHAT??? What does that mean? Please clarify your query?
I know you play a Trusycophantant but Trump has not incresed the economy that much, last quarter GDP was 1%. He as an average economy, the record numbers didn't start out as negatives...So the percentages are not there yet for Trump...So you dump on Oblama to cover for the soon staggering tariff ladde4ned economy, with the added bonus of higher inflation, killer man...But you will blame it on Oblama..
The economy is doing well and has for four years where I live...and no president did that..

If you could just confirm that you do indeed know that difference between a full year and a quarter of a year. That is the first fact I am looking for, other than that the only fact you have given is that there was not CY under Obama that had a GDP growth of more than 3%. Nobody has disputed this fact yet it is the only fact you keep parroting.
tell you what try and Identify were I was talking about a quarter and not the year?

That would be when you gave a link to quarterly numbers.

Any more dumb questions?
A link is when I am talking about the year is not saying what you think
DAMN THAT TDS is hell on tards .

You are wrong by the way, Obama did have a year with more than 3% GDP growth. In the 365 days between Apr 1st, 2014 and March 31st, 2015 the GDP average growth was over 3%.
try again
View attachment 203498

Your chart only shows calendar years, but you did not say calendar years, you said "year", so you are wrong...again.

tell you what try and Identify were I was talking about a quarter and not the year?

Any more dumb questions?

You are wrong by the way, Obama did have a year with more than 3% GDP growth. In the 365 days between Apr 1st, 2014 and March 31st, 2015 the GDP average growth was over 3%.
try again
View attachment 203498

Your chart only shows calendar years, but you did not say calendar years, you said "year", so you are wrong...again.
You're desperate year years how ever you want to put it obama's GDP DID NOT MAKE IT OVER 3%

Obama is the only U.S. President to never experience one quarter of economic growth at, or above 3%.
Like I always say — if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have nothing to post.

Quarters of 3% or higher during Obama’s terms...

2009Q4: 3.9
2010Q2: 3.9
2011Q4: 4.6
2013Q4: 4.0
2014Q2: 4.6
2014Q3: 5.2
2015Q1: 3.2
2013Q3: 3.1

https://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdpchg.xlsx

Give them the benefit of the doubt, most do not know it is a lie and are just to stupid to look it up for themselves.
What will the democrats run on in 2018? we are going to take back that tax relief you were given?
Let me break it to you things aren't looking going for the democrats their loses might even top 1200 since obama election
Democrats will run on the urgency of taking back the Senate to prevent trump from replacing Ginsburg.
LOL great let's see how that works for you.
As long as the economy is doing great and people have money in their pockets democrats don't stand a chance.
FYI America isn't as liberal as you hoped it would be. lol
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage should work.

Give them the benefit of the doubt, most do not know it is a lie and are just to stupid to look it up for themselves.
What will the democrats run on in 2018? we are going to take back that tax relief you were given?
Let me break it to you things aren't looking going for the democrats their loses might even top 1200 since obama election
Democrats will run on the urgency of taking back the Senate to prevent trump from replacing Ginsburg.
As long as the economy is doing great and people have money in their pockets democrats don't stand a chance.
ok if the job merits 15.00hr

A report Thursday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics cast an even brighter light on what is becoming one of the most important economic stories of 2018:
the difficulty employers are having in finding qualified employees to fill a record 6.7 million job openings.

• Truck drivers are in perilously low supply,
  • Silicon Valley continues to struggle to fill vacancies, and
  • employers across the grid are coping with a skills mismatch
as the economy edges ever closer to full employment.

“Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”
The U.S. labor shortage is reaching a critical point

Now WHY does a Trump presidency provide a business environment where THERE ARE MORE JOBS available than people to fill them?
Maybe because during our "deified God" presidency and I'm not making that up...read what a hardened
"professional journalist said about Obama...
Evan Thomas, Editor of NewsWeek...
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Despite the miserable results from the $48 billion spent on infrastructure in the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, President Obama’s recently-proposed American Jobs Act includes $50 billion for new infrastructure projects to be funded through the creation of a government-run infrastructure bank
The Shovel-Ready Jobs Swindle

And it was so evident that EVEN OBAMA said there never were "shovel ready jobs"!
"Remember ‘shovel-ready projects.' Those were construction projects in the 2009 stimulus bill that were supposed to get moving right away ... ‘Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected,' Obama said." (David Jackson, "Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready Projects'," USA Today, 6/13/11)
Mitt Romney: Press Release - President Obama's Not-So-Shovel-Ready Jobs

MAYBE JUST MAYBE Trump would NEVER be so anti-business, anti-profit, anti-capitalist as this list of Obama
quotes show. NONE of which Trump WOULD ever ever say!View attachment 203053
Neither could Bush, so?
"Neither could Bush, so"... WHAT??? What does that mean? Please clarify your query?
I know you play a Trusycophantant but Trump has not incresed the economy that much, last quarter GDP was 1%. He as an average economy, the record numbers didn't start out as negatives...So the percentages are not there yet for Trump...So you dump on Oblama to cover for the soon staggering tariff ladde4ned economy, with the added bonus of higher inflation, killer man...But you will blame it on Oblama..
The economy is doing well and has for four years where I live...and no president did that..

My point is that the economy would have been even better if that IDIOT Obama wasn't so against capitalism. Profit. America!
Again... please tell me these statements are encouraging to businesses? Encouraging to Americans to make an effort?
You honestly can't tell me that telling businesses they'll go bankrupt under Obama, or Obama preferred higher gas prices, or the destruction of 1,400 companies that pay over
$100 billion a year in taxes and putting 450,000 people out of work is good? Telling the world the US will be dependent on foreign oil is a good thing? Or encouraging the pollution of the arctic via tankers hauling 1 million barrels a day because Obama blocked the Keystone pipeline that carries 700 barrels in one mile versus 1 million barrels traveling on the dangerous open waters traveling 1 mile. But I never heard anyone protest that! These and other truly common sense actions showed me Obama was NOT helping the economy!
There truly is no good that came from those statements.
ObamaAntiBusinesssttmts.png

ObamaAntiBusinesssttmts.png

See once again ONE SIZE fits all right? So hey Mississippi would be a great windfall. New York? Geez they're making that now!
See I have no problem with a state minimum wage because it is appropriate for the STATE's economy. Again cost of living in Mississippi far lower than New York.
But this idiocy of a Federal minimum wage is so against the concept of the 50 states as laboratories for better policies.

If you could just confirm that you do indeed know that difference between a full year and a quarter of a year. That is the first fact I am looking for, other than that the only fact you have given is that there was not CY under Obama that had a GDP growth of more than 3%. Nobody has disputed this fact yet it is the only fact you keep parroting.

Any more dumb questions?
LOLOL

So when you post a link to quarterly figures, to counter the quarterly figures I posted, you’re not talking about quarterly figures?? Is that the nutty position you want to take?

Or how about here where you were talking about quarters posting 0 and 0.5 growth...
no they didn't your link never showed 0 growth
or that 0.5 growth
or that lose
... ^^^ that’s also you not talking about quarterly growth, is it? :badgrin:

You’re fucking insane, gramps. :cuckoo: Try upping your Medimucil.
talk about being off on the deep end you are pure ignorance as what I said you did not show all the numbers that's what I said afterwards I went on with the year by posting this what you are trying to do is ignore this by making something up that hasn't happened. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
View attachment 203496
And those numbers you moronically claimed were missing... were they annual figures or quarterly?

Last edited:

Any more dumb questions?

try again
View attachment 203498
Why should he try again when the BEA confirms what he said?

But yet Mara lago has ask for 61 H1-B's just this past week. Guess trump doesn't like American worker's in his business.

Any excuse to bash Trump huh ?

Trump is absolutely right. I live in Florida. I've been here 27 years. Florida has a seasonal employment situation. The state is inundated with northerners and Canadians who live in Florida just during the winter months, and not many Americans want to work just for 6 months, if that long. Many apply out of desperation, but never follow through. This is common all over the state in winter.

You also have a lot of people who apply who aren't qualified, have no experience or training (the foreign workers come from a group of trade school graduates). Also some American applicants have criminal records (which is why they're unemployed to begin with).

Finding clean record, qualified workers, who want just temporary work for a few months in Florida during the winter, is not a simple task. Just because you get applicants, doesn't mean you get employees. Wanna hire this guy ? or gal ? or it ? >>>

upload_2016-3-4_22-57-2-jpeg.65989

Any more dumb questions?
LOLOL

So when you post a link to quarterly figures, to counter the quarterly figures I posted, you’re not talking about quarterly figures?? Is that the nutty position you want to take?

Or how about here where you were talking about quarters posting 0 and 0.5 growth...
or that 0.5 growth
or that lose

talk about being off on the deep end you are pure ignorance as what I said you did not show all the numbers that's what I said afterwards I went on with the year by posting this what you are trying to do is ignore this by making something up that hasn't happened. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
View attachment 203496
And those numbers you moronically claimed were missing... were they annual figures or quarterly?
I pointed out that you were missing some numbers

Any more dumb questions?

try again
View attachment 203498

And the Bureau of Economic Analysis confirmed
screenshot_13-jpg.203498
what I said

Any more dumb questions?
LOLOL

or that 0.5 growth
or that lose

View attachment 203496
LOLOL

Why did you cowardly avoid answering my question? I didn’t ask you why you responded to my post — I asked you if the numbers you said were missing were annual figures or quarterly figures?

Any more dumb questions?

try again
View attachment 203498

screenshot_13-jpg.203498
what I said
That’s what you say now. What you said earlier was...
or that 0.5 growth
or that lose
... so that 0 growth and 0.5 growth you were talking about — were those annual figures or quarterly figures?

Now don’t be so afraid to answer.

LOLOL

or that 0.5 growth
or that lose

View attachment 203496
LOLOL

Why did you cowardly avoid answering my question? I didn’t ask you why you responded to my post — I asked you if the numbers you said were missing were annual figures or quarterly figures?
You're drunk punching Again I said you were missing some numbers now you move the goal post
TDS IS A BITCH

try again
View attachment 203498

screenshot_13-jpg.203498
what I said
or that 0.5 growth
or that lose
... so that 0 growth and 0.5 growth you were talking about — were those annual figures or quarterly figures?

Again you left out a lot of the numbers that was what I pointed out

try again
View attachment 203498

screenshot_13-jpg.203498
what I said
or that 0.5 growth
or that lose

LOL

Why are you so afraid to answer my question?

Were those numbers annual or quarterly?

screenshot_13-jpg.203498
what I said
or that 0.5 growth
or that lose

LOL

Why are you so afraid to answer my question?

Were those numbers annual or quarterly?
I have why are you afraid to accept the answer? is it because it will make your position look like a failure lol
What did I say about your numbers?

Forum List

Back