That mean conservative private business is at it again- look what Chick-fil-a did now

It was hilarious when the loons decided a boycott would punish that bigoted Chik Fil La...and Chik Fil La had their best business day in their history.

Leftists are such losers

:lmao:

lol, O'Reilly didn't. Batting .500 aint bad.

I could not care less about O'Reilly but lame deflection you ignoramous. Gawd you're freaking stupid.

You idiots were going to break Chik Fil La and as usual failed
Indeed. The one nearest me is so damn packed at lunch time they got 2 or 3 extra people out there taking orders!

I guess the real question is why do conservatives praise conservative businesses when they promote liberal policies but not when other businesses do?

That's the question Timmy.

There is a difference between doing things because you WANT to, and doing things because you are FORCED to.

You guys are all about force.

Conservative logic:

By paying their employees for not working, Chik Fil a is encouraging laziness and dependence.

it's called worker retention, and again, there is a difference between a business doing it because it wants to, and doing it because it is forced to.

Conservative logic:

By paying their employees for not working, Chik Fil a is encouraging laziness and dependence.

it's called worker retention, and again, there is a difference between a business doing it because it wants to, and doing it because it is forced to.

Exactly. This is less about the company's generosity and more about not having to hire and retrain a whole new staff. It makes good business sense.

^^^ I second this.

God bless you and the company and their employees always!!!

Holly

P.S. And to me that $1.00 raise only makes it even more special because in my opinion, they probably didn't have to go that far in the first place.

A Chick-fil-a restaurant had to close down for 5 months for renovations. Instead of allowing their 50 employees to fend for themselves, they decided not only to continue paying them but also gave them a $1 an hour raise. Raise your hand if you'd like a 5 month paid vacation plus a raise.

Liberals, start screaming: Chick-fil-A restaurant owner does the unimaginable to his employees - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
ChickfilA does a lot of nice stuff, I just don't like their food.

Forum List

Back