That "Make Your Own Soda" Commercial. Just Add Water!! Are They Serious?

you know, there are alot of people who are so addicted to one or two sodas, did any of you see that girl on that show about people with extreme habits? there was this young girl who was addicted to coke, and drank up to 25 cans a day. god, if i did that, i would be dead in a week.

I think I would be sick. I feel like a sloth for going through that many diet sodas in a week.
i think that exteme eating show went away for a season, the most extreme one was the girl who was addicted to sniffing and sipping gasoline. it was a miracle she was still alive. god only knows how all of these people were alive from pretty much eating or drinking the same thing month after month. I wont eat any meal twice a week (except left overs)

:laugh2::banana::cheeky-smiley-018:
Most of us have seen the commercial by now. You buy the syrup and the machine that adds the carbon/gas.
Comon, do they really think we are that dumbfounded? and all those people in the ads saying,,,wow,,,it tastes just like coke, or sprite, or redbull.
Only a typical Obama supporter would fall for this.
Yah! Coke and Pepsi have given out their secret recipes for all of thier soda products.
And all of America is just plain dumb (well,,the 40% of Obama supporters will buy it)
:gay::slap:

Seriously..

What exactly do you think comprises that stuff?

Water, carbonation, sugar and some pretty simple ingredients.

It's not rocket science.

Well..maybe for some people..

It is..

:eusa_shifty:

Sure, when we were kids, we were addicted to soda, at some point we had created two catch phrases, something regarding drinking soda like its water, and drinking water like its soda. I, like most of us drink a lot more water than soda. if I drank 1/2 a bottle of pepsi a day, I would be 6 feet,300 pounds with a 50 inch waist.

Most of us have seen the commercial by now. You buy the syrup and the machine that adds the carbon/gas.
Comon, do they really think we are that dumbfounded? and all those people in the ads saying,,,wow,,,it tastes just like coke, or sprite, or redbull.
Yah! Coke and Pepsi have given out their secret recipes for all of thier soda products.
And all of America is just plain dumb (well,,the 40% of Obama supporters will buy it)

Actually, I have one of those Soda Stream machines and the quality of the beverages is excellent.

The cola might not taste exactly like Coke but it's still quite good. The lemon lime soda is virtually indistinguishable from Sprite or 7 Up. The Orange and Root Beer are just as good as any name brand I've had. I don't drink Red Bull so I can't comment there.

a soda machine really?

You fucking are so partisanly brainwashed you use a soda machine commercial to SMEAR people politically?

Your a fucking idiot

Oh and on the soda machine thingy.

One of its advantages is you can decrease the amount of syrup per water and make the impact of drinking a soda much less.

Its tastes way better that way too.

I have one! I don't drink soda... it is poison in your body. I love my Sodastream, though. You can make a litre of sparkling water in less than 10 seconds. I use mine almost every day.

BTW. it comes with a sample kit of every type of "cola" you can imagine. I guess you could try one to figure out which one you like.

It saves me money - I don't have to buy seltzer water anymore, nor the wasteful plastic bottles.

a soda machine really?

You fucking are so partisanly brainwashed you use a soda machine commercial to SMEAR people politically?

Your a fucking idiot

This... except worded a bit nicer.

It's silly to make something as simple as a soda machine into a baseless attack onto another segment of the population.

Sodastream is included in a list of Israeli companies to be boycotted as part of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions initiative.[39]

The EU's highest court ruled in 2010 that Sodastream was not entitled to claim a "Made in Israel" exemption from EU customs payments because of the companies' primary manufacturing plant location outside of Israel in the Israeli-occupied territories West Bank settlement of Mishor Adumim.[40][41][42]

Sodastream has been criticized for operating their manufacturing facilities on land in the West Bank occupied territories by the Israeli non-governmental organizations Coalition of Women for Peace[43][44] and Peace Now[45], as well as other international human rights organizations.[46] These groups have also called for a boycott of Sodastream until they move all of their business facilities out of the occupied territories.
Sodastream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New Topics

Forum List

Back