That certain summer of 2005

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
My brother-in-law came out, did a family barbeque in drag and heels. I never was so embarrassed, and betrayed. I am not kidding. Even now, I still don't know how to deal with that.

My brother-in-law came out, did a family barbeque in drag and heels. I never was so embarrassed, and betrayed. I am not kidding. Even now, I still don't know how to deal with that.
Can't say I've ever had that at a family gathering. I'm sorry.

You can take comfort in knowing that Michelle Obama is more embarrassed.

I never asked for this, America has become an odd place. Trump 2024.
My best friend's mom was a fag hag, but they never came to the Saturday afternoon bbq in drag.

3 grown and healthy boys that can kick your ass. They were always respectful.

Probably moreso due to her laying the law down than anything else.

I never asked for this, America has become an odd place. Trump 2024.
You say the kid is a liberal, but doing ok. If dad is dressing in drag for family get togethers, you have every right to be concerned. Donny will not help with that, you know.

You say the kid is a liberal, but doing ok. If dad is dressing in drag for family get togethers, you have every right to be concerned. Donny will not help with that, you know.
It's (as Tim Poole says, complicated). It's a humongous mental health issue, it's not what democrats deem "alternate lifestyle" anymore that schizophrenia or being Bipolar. I have huge trust issues going back to 1973. When the APA decreed homosexuality isn't a mental illness. Right, Like Fauci and the mask vaccine mandates over stuff because they say so. RIGHT.

It's (as Tim Poole says, complicated). It's a humongous mental health issue, it's not what democrats deem "alternate lifestyle" anymore that schizophrenia or being Bipolar. I have huge trust issues going back to 1973. When the APA decreed homosexuality isn't a mental illness. Right, Like Fauci and the mask vaccine mandates over stuff because they say so. RIGHT.
I don't think homosexuality is mental illness. Not something I would choose. Cross dressing in front of your kids is just bizarre. In your bother's case, if the kids are grown, who really cares, but while they are still just kids, a parent has an obligation to set good example for kids that they want to turn into normal productive adults. My opinion is cross dressing in front of your kids, casually is not living up to responsibilities.

I knew some dude who was an open drag queen. But for years nobody in our circle of friends ever really noticed that he dressed like girl all the time until he mentioned it. We just thought he was trying to emulate Keith Richards.

I knew some dude who was an open drag queen. But for years nobody in our circle of friends ever really noticed that he dressed like girl all the time until he mentioned it. We just thought he was trying to emulate Keith Richards.
A young blonde guy that used to hang out with us was a drag queen. That was his job.

I don't think he was even gay. He was a good dancer, we'd go to all the clubs and boogie down.

He was always one of the best dancers there. Never saw him in drag.

I was a tool, I bought that republican "Obama had no valid birth certificate" stuff. I evolved. Not proud of that. It seems, Obama is gay, or Bi. Remember when Obama said marriage was between a man and a woman? I do.

The sight of tater salad trigger your PTSD over this event?

Forum List

Back