Thanks to Joe 42 million Illegals are coming to the US

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like tens of millions in poverty in the world is waiting to flood into the US to sign up for our welfare.

Joe Dufus gave them the green light when he stole the election.

Gallup CEO Warns Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.

Great. Then maybe we will understand how other countries feel when we invade them.

Tell that to the grandmother and her dog that were stabbed to death in broad daylight at a park. When it is your grandmother or wife or daughter, you'll realize open borders bring bad people.

Last edited:
I for one plan on profiting from our new batch of trespassers. Maybe open the country's biggest whore house, or maybe a lawn-moving and hedge-trimming company.

I haven't decided yet.

Great. Then maybe we will understand how other countries feel when we invade them.

Tell that to the grandmother and her dog that were stabbed to death in broad daylight at a park. When it is your grandmother or wife or daughter, you'll realize open borders bring bad people.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. It's bad for others but not for us.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. It's bad for others but not for us.

So you want to see tens of thousands of innocent Americans killed, just to even the score?

Be patient. Joe's only in his first few months in office. Give him a little time and you may get your wish.

So you want to see tens of thousands of innocent Americans killed, just to even the score?

Be patient. Joe's only in his first few months in office. Give him a little time and you may get your wish.

I think a country that does what we do fully deserves anything like this that comes it's way. If we do not respect boundaries, why should others be expected to?

I think a country that does what we do fully deserves anything like this that comes it's way. If we do not respect boundaries, why should others be expected to?

Be careful what you ask for. You more than likely have a far less chance of surviving than many others. Those of us who do survive, will pick up the pieces of what's left and rebuild.

Looks like tens of millions in poverty in the world is waiting to flood into the US to sign up for our welfare.

That number grows each time the tale is told and retold. Can't' wait for next week. It could reach the 3 billion mark.

Like he said so well we kill tens of thousands invading other countries everyday,the American people get what they deserve for turning the other cheek and not doing something about it.countries not only hate our government but rightfully so hate us as well because the people let it happen an aren’t doing something about it.our forefathers our rolling over in their graves over the laziness of the sheople in america letting an evil out of control governemt start wars in other countries to murder women and children.

Just imagine how freaked out you would be if you Saw chinas military in our streets and we were surrounded by military’s bases around us from them.well that’s what other citizens of countries got to face from us everyday and deal with,the world hates America and who can blame them.

Last edited:

What country's government has decided to invade America?

What country's government has decided to invade America?

I have no clue what that has to do with anything I've said. I said that if we do not respect boundaries, why should others? You can answer or not.

you are an enemy of the United States of America ,

That number grows each time the tale is told and retold. Can't' wait for next week. It could reach the 3 billion mark.
Baaa, Baaaa, Baaa

Forum List

Back