Thanks to Biden, South American gangs are now breaking into million dollar homes in Detroit area

The crisis has been going on in the border for a long time, but this is the first time I am seeing cities like NYC saying they are too full and have to make budget cuts to accommodate them.

The crisis in New York isn’t being caused by people coming across the southern border. The crisis in New York is being caused by people coming into the airports.

Republicans always focus on illegal immigrants coming across the southern border when 60% of illegal immigrants come in through ports of entry like airports and international shipping centres.

I guess Republicans are willing to let anybody in. It’s got a price of airline ticket from somewhere. It’s the poor people crossing on foot that bother them.

Yes, his open borders policy is allowing this to take place. This is what happens when you have a Usurper illegally sitting in the oval office who hates Americans and the United States. Even Jimmy Carter wouldn't allow this to be happening if he were president today.

/----/ Same thing in Phoenix. Thanks, Dementia Joe. 81 million people voted for this disaster?

TODAY'S TOP STORY​

$125K stolen in 10 minutes​

ADKq_NYpqISlSxNlxf6nFqvkkq9oyjfVbytD5iglYCBvhimR5comYe-ReF9vv6n7qrNdYPJVQKXS6HtFrHNAyNvdCocVl51SHieKEaZfmGw8tSvsF3SaXn5FLpDX=s0-d-e1-ft

Feb. 16 was a typical Friday night. Barry and I decided to stay home, grill chicken and make a salad for dinner. At about 6:45 p.m., we heard some loud rumbling overhead.
We walked onto the back patio, and two police helicopters were shining lights all over our property. A recording echoed, “Police. You are under arrest. Stay right there and I won’t shoot you.”
As I looked across the fence, a swarm of armed Phoenix SWAT team members with a few dogs were circling our property. One of the guys said, “Yeah, there’s a jammer right here.” He picked it up. I leaned over the patio and asked, “What’s going on?”

The police told me to go inside​

When I asked again, a SWAT member said, “Ma’am, it’s a South American gang targeting homes to steal from. The jammer says you might have been next. Do we have permission to enter your property?” I said, “Yes!” and then he asked something like, “If we find anyone, will you pursue charges so we can arrest them?” I replied, “Of course!”
I opened the driveway gates to our property and the guest house while Barry tossed the police keys to open the security gates. People asked me if I was scared. How could I be? There was a team of really professional police officers protecting me from who knows what.
Turns out, when the gang saw we were home, they likely diverted their attention to the house next door. A house four doors down from us wasn’t so lucky.
The homeowner left at 5 p.m. to have dinner and got a notification his security cameras were offline at 5:05 p.m. He thought the internet went down. Nope, the gang broke in and took $25,000 in cash and valuables worth $100,000. They were in and out in under 10 minutes.

How are they getting away with this?​

The gang places cellular and Wi‑Fi jammers around the homes they’re targeting. This way, security cameras and phones are useless. A Phoenix police officer told me the gang probably noticed nothing was down in our house.
We have our cameras and internet hardwired. Even when they tried to jam our signals, the red lights on the security cameras still showed they were recording everything.
But how frightening is that? Your phone doesn’t work. Your cameras aren’t recording anything. On the upside, the gang doesn’t carry guns. This way, if they get caught, they’ll spend about six months in jail before being extradited to Chile.

Nothing is random​

The gang scopes out homes beforehand. They drive the neighborhood and look up houses on real estate sites to get an idea of where the primary bedroom is located. They look for dogs, too.
It’s not just in Phoenix, by the way. This is happening all over the country. A friend was robbed by this gang, and he lives in a guarded, gated community in California. Kudos to the Phoenix Police Department — they arrested three members of the gang who were in my neighborhood that night.

Forum List

Back