Thanks to Biden, South American gangs are now breaking into million dollar homes in Detroit area

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Yes, his open borders policy is allowing this to take place. This is what happens when you have a Usurper illegally sitting in the oval office who hates Americans and the United States. Even Jimmy Carter wouldn't allow this to be happening if he were president today.

Yes, his open borders policy is allowing this to take place. This is what happens when you have a Usurper illegally sitting in the oval office who hates Americans and the United States. Even Jimmy Carter wouldn't allow this to be happening if he were president today.

Any evidence these people weren't in the US before Biden became President?

The crisis has been going on in the border for a long time, but this is the first time I am seeing cities like NYC saying they are too full and have to make budget cuts to accommodate them.

Well, this is a problem that's been a problem for a long time. I'm not defending or attacking Biden, merely trying to point out that the "logic" going on here is not good.

Gee haven't read anything on it before so I betting it's a new development

It's called you are a liar.

No problem, before they leave the million dollar home, they fold the sheets and wash the dishes on the way out.

I watch the local border reporting and the interviews. The trend I'm seeing lately is the illegals are coming from VERY DISTANT countries. There are groups of them traveling from New Guinea, various African countries, Morocco, China etc. And the further away they come, they are almost always young single men. I'm sure many of the illegals are good people but even if it's 1% bad actors, that's 100 a DAY!

Suspected Foreign Gangs Breaking Into American Homes, Multi-Antenna Device and Advanced Tactics Points to Chilling Reality
10 Dec 2023 ~~ By Joe Saunders

President Joe Biden’s immigration crisis is hitting home in an all-new way.
For border state residents, of course, the long, national nightmare has been ongoing since before Biden took office. More recently, Democratic-run cities like New York and Chicago have felt the pain.
Now, upscale homes in what used to be considered safe neighborhoods are getting a taste, too. And one dangerous piece of technology is playing a role.

Commentary:
Welcome to Biden’s America.
Those who claim that there's no evidence that the broken borders of Joe Biden have not effected crime in America are either imbibing large amounts of illicit drugs or are ideologically blind to the facts.

Allowing thousands of criminals to pour across our borders without any background checks, yeah Democrats are doing that! Did you know an illegal MURDERED another American yesterday?
~~~~~~
The Mexican Cartels snuggle enough drugs into the U.S. each year to kill more than 100,000 Americans. That's larger that the KIA statistics for Korea (36,616) and Vietnam (58,220).combined each year.
No one has taken the time to begin adding up the numbers of Americans killed daily by crime and vehicular hit and runs.

Forum List

Back