Thanks Obama - Women Should Be Eligible for the Draft Now

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Now that Obama has declared women fit to seek out and destroy the enemy and serve on the front lines, which is the role of those in combat, let's hope he applies similar efforts toward registering females for selective service, and then he leads by preparing his daughters accordingly. Reasons for precluding drafting women should no longer apply.

You want equality - there you are.

Thanks for your concern?
I do love how some use Obama's daughters as a political tool. What about the son's of the congressmen and women who voted to go to war? In short your statement about Obama's daughters is stupid. For one it was a women's group that pushed for this, not Obama.
With you being in the military, you would know that certain perks come with fighting in combat. There is negative effects, but there is also positive ones like pay grade and promotions.
If a woman wants to be in combat and qualifies to do so, it should be up to her.

fair is fair, thank your dear leader today?

So you like your government telling you what you can and can't do? Figures.

yep, I'm joining the Obamabots...he is the king, he is the messiah

It's useless to fight it anymore, they re-elected him, so I will bow as they do

Says the person drinking the right wing kool aid.
Tell me agAin why a women wouldn't want equal rights? Do you also agree with Coulter that women shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Thanks for your concern?
I do love how some use Obama's daughters as a political tool. What about the son's of the congressmen and women who voted to go to war? In short your statement about Obama's daughters is stupid. For one it was a women's group that pushed for this, not Obama.
With you being in the military, you would know that certain perks come with fighting in combat. There is negative effects, but there is also positive ones like pay grade and promotions.
If a woman wants to be in combat and qualifies to do so, it should be up to her.

Once a woman is in a combat arms unit, it's no longer about what she wants. If she's ordered to combat, she goes. But, I don't see you responding to the OP. The OP is on selective service. Women now should have to register with the selective service when they turn 18 just like their male counterparts. Don't you think so. For real equality to exist, they must, right?

Thanks for your concern?

Once a woman is in a combat arms unit, it's no longer about what she wants. If she's ordered to combat, she goes. But, I don't see you responding to the OP. The OP is on selective service. Women now should have to register with the selective service when they turn 18 just like their male counterparts. Don't you think so. For real equality to exist, they must, right?

Yep.

Thanks for your concern?

They should.

Thanks for your concern?

They should.

I think they were expecting a different answer from us. Lol

Thanks for your concern?

Why should his kids be exempt from registering?

Last edited:
Thanks for your concern?

Why should his kids be exempt from registering?

Where did I say that? I said you were using them for a political pot shot.

Putting women who are able to bear children on the front lines of wars is ideologically consistent with burning food for fuel.

Our culture is on a suicide mission. Enjoy the decline.

Now that Obama has declared women fit to seek out and destroy the enemy and serve on the front lines, which is the role of those in combat, let's hope he applies similar efforts toward registering females for selective service, and then he leads by preparing his daughters accordingly. Reasons for precluding drafting women should no longer apply.

You want equality - there you are.

This is my fear that it will lead to. I have 3 girls and I couldn't imagine them getting drafted to fight in a war! I could stomach my son better.

simpson_end_near.jpg

AN is such a moron - like TMN without the vodka breakfast.

Rational people do not believe that putting a 140 lb woman in combat against 200 lb men is in the interests of either the woman or national security.

Just wait for the horror stories of rape and torture, especially if the theater of war is in a Muslim dominated country.

Personally, I believe the whole Selective Service System should be eliminated.

It serves no useful purpose and eliminating it would serve to save money.

Forum List

Back