Thanks Liberals

I agree with the decision if the murderer is tried and convicted as a juvenile... If the court would agree to try the person under 18 as an adult, I do not think it should then be wishy washy on adult sentencing

See, All we have to do is let them back out so they can Kill as an Adult then we can put them away.

LOL, that does sound like the logic of a liberal. But hey it's in the black neighborhoods mostly, so liberals dont care, they just hand out the EBT cards!

Apprently your own brain is not developed enough to have a logical and sensible conversation. You are only capable of strawmen and a wide variety of other fallacies.

You are not open to reasonable discourse and wish only to flame. You haven't the slightest interest in solving problems, just being one.

You are a waste of time.

Nope man, fact is truth is truth. Liberals never bitch about black on black crime. Where is Jesse and Al. Interesting they only show up when a white attacks a black, which is very rare, looking at statistics. So how do you explain that?

You can't have it both ways.

If we forbid an adult to have sex with children because a child's brain is not developed enough to give informed consent, then we can't turn around and say a child is developed enough to know the full implications of their behavior when they kill someone.
Spot on. Consistency.

LOL, that does sound like the logic of a liberal. But hey it's in the black neighborhoods mostly, so liberals dont care, they just hand out the EBT cards!

Apprently your own brain is not developed enough to have a logical and sensible conversation. You are only capable of strawmen and a wide variety of other fallacies.

You are not open to reasonable discourse and wish only to flame. You haven't the slightest interest in solving problems, just being one.

You are a waste of time.

Nope man, fact is truth is truth. Liberals never bitch about black on black crime. Where is Jesse and Al. Interesting they only show up when a white attacks a black, which is very rare, looking at statistics. So how do you explain that?

Well, I did just wash my "YAY BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!" t-shirt, so I'm glad I can wear it today!

You are a waste of time.

Well, I did just wash my "YAY BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!" t-shirt, so I'm glad I can wear it today!

you probably would. You guys bitch about not enough cops, yet let very violent criminals out all the time. I still didnt see an answer to the post, are you getting ready for me? awwwwww

I agree with the decision if the murderer is tried and convicted as a juvenile... If the court would agree to try the person under 18 as an adult, I do not think it should then be wishy washy on adult sentencing
If this ruling is sound then it should be unconstitutional to try a minor as an adult.

If this ruling is sound then it should be unconstitutional to try a minor as an adult.

And that could be a huge precedent.. and I really don't know how or what I feel about that... a 'kid' 17 years and 11 months old who is not mentally deficient would most likely know exactly what he/she is doing...

So.. would you lower the age required to be tried as an adult?? Would you then have to subsequently lower the age for voting, after the courts would finish deliberating and picking things?? Would you open up evaluations on the mental capabilities in every juvenile murder case?? Would it be a set scale or subjective in nature? It opens up a huge can of worms

You can't have it both ways.

If we forbid an adult to have sex with children because a child's brain is not developed enough to give informed consent, then we can't turn around and say a child is developed enough to know the full implications of their behavior when they kill someone.

yeah you can, they are two different things. Killing is much more serious than sex, but we dont want 30 year olds doing 13 year olds, not cool, unless you're from NAMBLA, but killing someone is kind of a big deal.

Thanks Liberals

"Residents in Richmond, Virginia have reported seeing more recruitment flyers from the Ku Klux Klan, in part of what one Klan member told WTVR-TV is a push for a membership surge fueled by opposition to President Barack Obama.

“Since Obama’s first term our numbers have doubled,” said the hooded man, who identified himself as a “Grand Dragon,” a leader of the state network. “And now that we’re headed to a second term it’s going to triple, this is going to be the biggest resurgence of the Klan since 1915.”

Who KNEW Virginia was gonna knock-off Florida as White Trash Central??

Forum List

Back