Thanks Barack… 3 West Virginia Coal Plants to Close

That has to be the dumbest argument ever posted in this forum.

Should we outlaw gas stoves because fire is 6000 year old technology?

You heat your house with coal?
If you use electricity to heat your house bought from a coal fired power plant, yes. You do.

I say nay, demand that he get off of here and cease his activity, and invest in the new tech, and leave the rest of us alone.

Yes YOU do.

Yep, actually I do, indirectly. I have electric heat, and the electricity is generated with coal.

Yep... as do I, albiet we have a plant close by that burns other fuels like garbage...Propane, Methane, or whatever they care to gear up for that fills in the gaps of the 3 or 4 Coal burners that are the main...
Waste to power generation is fantastic! I'm a huge fan of it. Incinerators are stupid. Why waste all that potential power? Often the remains can be used for other chemical processes too from fertilizer to plastics. A great profitable useful green project.

That has to be the dumbest argument ever posted in this forum.

Should we outlaw gas stoves because fire is 6000 year old technology?

You heat your house with coal?
If you use electricity to heat your house bought from a coal fired power plant, yes. You do.

Note: the libturd Eco-fascists think coal is "old technology," but wind power, which is 2000 years old, they believe to be the latest thing.

Every time they open their mouths, they only reveal how stupid they are.

Yep, actually I do, indirectly. I have electric heat, and the electricity is generated with coal.

Yep... as do I, albiet we have a plant close by that burns other fuels like garbage...Propane, Methane, or whatever they care to gear up for that fills in the gaps of the 3 or 4 Coal burners that are the main...
Waste to power generation is fantastic! I'm a huge fan of it. Incinerators are stupid. Why waste all that potential power? Often the remains can be used for other chemical processes too from fertilizer to plastics. A great profitable useful green project.
Now I can go with this type of 'Green'...slow to catch on...but usefully slow, so it can catch on and become more economically viable.

Shoving people into things that aren't viable in hopes people will accept, or speed up the process is unproductive, a waste, and ill advised.

You, a conservative, support waste-to-power?

Hmmm. Where do the dead children come into play?

The why the love affair with coal?
Because it works, it's cheap, and it doesn't depend on wind speed or whether the sun is shining.
and a 400 year track record of success. Silly things like that.
Some will throw in 'running out'.

We have vast reserves...and besides? The Earth ( and Universe) is replete with hydrocarbons...everything (almost) on this planet is comprised of it...the planet manufactures it all the time.

Now I can go with this type of 'Green'...slow to catch on...but usefully slow, so it can catch on and become more economically viable.

Shoving people into things that aren't viable in hopes people will accept, or speed up the process is unproductive, a waste, and ill advised.
Leftists like to shove people into things -- identity-politics pigeon holes, re-education camps, mass graves...

Waste not, want not. Talk to Planned Parenthood.

Waste not, want not. Talk to Planned Parenthood.
We've been repeatedly assured that any energy production scheme that conservatives support will mean millions of dead children.

Only leftist-approved and government-funded and -mandated energy schemes will save us.

Forum List

Back