Thank you Sen Warren

In response to reports that Scalia had died, some Republicans — including several presidential candidates and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell(R.-Ky.)— issued statements insisting that the court's seat should be left vacant until the next president is elected.

"Senator McConnell is right that the American people should have a voice in the selection of the next Supreme Court justice," Warren wrote. "In fact, they did — when President Obama won the 2012 election by five million votes."

The People gave Scalia's Party control of the Senate, clearly they want another Scalia on the bench
Clearly they did not since the President picks the nominee, with the advice and consent of the Senate, which is now saying that it won't do its part at all.
Why should anyone care, there is no hurry.
Barry is walking out the door, he just needs to continue being the fine guns and ammo salesman he is...
Lol

3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

In response to reports that Scalia had died, some Republicans — including several presidential candidates and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell(R.-Ky.)— issued statements insisting that the court's seat should be left vacant until the next president is elected.

"Senator McConnell is right that the American people should have a voice in the selection of the next Supreme Court justice," Warren wrote. "In fact, they did — when President Obama won the 2012 election by five million votes."

The People gave Scalia's Party control of the Senate, clearly they want another Scalia on the bench
Clearly they did not since the President picks the nominee, with the advice and consent of the Senate, which is now saying that it won't do its part at all.
Why should anyone care, there is no hurry.
Barry is walking out the door, he just needs to continue being the fine guns and ammo salesman he is...
Lol
Ignorance and paranoia sell better than sex.

They'll consent to someone qualified to fill the Scalia seat

Really, and when did they say that? Oh right, no, they've said no vote for anyone.

another scalia won't make it,,,,,,

Well, fuck Warren on this issue. I agree with some of what she says, but politicians are going to make hay on this. It's happened before and it'll happen now.

Far as I'm concerned let Obammie nominate someone. It will be some left wing hack nutjob he'll never get through the process anyhow.

Even if that selection does get seated, that's fine with me also.

I see many Dems running around trying to drum up support for the lying hag Hillary, who it seems even many Dems have to hold their nose to vote for, by screaming 'it's all about the Supreme Court'

Fine, take that away. Make the election closer. Otherwise I think she wins anyhow and it's just a matter of time before a couple more of those mummies on the SC drops over. I'd rather have the WH this time than the SC now and if that means lulling a few dems back to sleep at polling time that's fine with me....

Well, fuck Warren on this issue. I agree with some of what she says, but politicians are going to make hay on this. It's happened before and it'll happen now.

Far as I'm concerned let Obammie nominate someone. It will be some left wing hack nutjob he'll never get through the process anyhow.

I see many Dems running around trying to drum up support for the lying hag Hillary, who it seems even many Dems have to hold their nose to vote for, by screaming 'it's all about the Supreme Court'

Fine, take that away. Make the election closer. Otherwise I think she wins anyhow and it's just a matter of time before a couple more of those mummies on the SC drops over. I'd rather have the WH this time than the SC now and if that means lulling a few dems back to sleep at polling time that's fine with me....
sorry feuri soon you'll be as extinct as the do do bird

my, what a thoughtful analysis.

makes me think you are more of an expert on do-do's than you may think....

my, what a thoughtful analysis.

makes me think you are more of an expert on do-do's than you may think....
I'm a jack of all trades a master of none

Frankly Kinetta I don't give a damn You republicans lose either way Either in the next few months with some one obama puts forth or after Hill is elected and someone she puts forth {{maybe Obama}} so you're in a lose lose situation and I'm lmao

Eh?

I'm not even in this post and yer yellin' at me. Too funny.

So what is your point? A non-binding resolution was passed in 1960 under another completely different set of circumstances unlike those currently existing and...?

The point is plainly obvious.
It is, eh? Three of Eisenhower's five SC appointments were recess appointments which were all later confirmed by the Senate later. So what the fuck is "plainly obvious" between the two circumstances given Mitch McConnell has already stated, "“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president” AND the GOP leadership in the Senate has been clear about never recessing until the session of this Congress is concluded?

Now what is so fucking similar between these two disparate incidents save it concerns a SCOTUS appointment and maybe other minor details?

You know, every time this woman opens her mouth, I see an Atlanta Braves baseball game with all the white people in the stands doing the "tomahawk chop" pretending to be indians. The lead phony chopper? Elizabeth.....Pocahontas........Warren-)

Maybe if "Pocahontas" takes out a divining rod, she can tell us where fresh water is too, lololololol!

Forum List

Back