thank you for helping us towards world dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PNAC

Hi, I'm the PNAC. You know the ones that planned this Iraq war back in 1997. I just want to thank all those that are helping us with world dominance. Our goal is to build permanent military bases in the middle east and asia. We want to control energy resources and dominate the world militarily. Any country that defies us will be destroyed. We are fully prepared to fight a nuclear war. We believe that we will win. We are so happy about the new pearl harbor (9/11) that has helped us on the road to acheive our agenda. visit our website any time. Oh by the way we did not i9nvade Iraq because of the threat of WMD's. Saddam started excepting Euros for payment for his oil. If we would have let this continue then all of OPEC would have followed thus devalueing our currency. Iran is now trying to do the same thing. They will be next. My loyal republican party should always remember that Americans are worth far more than Arabs. Don't listen to any of those weak kneed Jesus followers that tell you that killin' Arabs is wrong. We will kill them so that they are free. Fear. Be very affraid that they will fly unmanned planes over your home and drop chemical weapons. remember they had those aluminum tubes. Be afraid!

PNAC said:
Hi, I'm the PNAC. You know the ones that planned this Iraq war back in 1997. I just want to thank all those that are helping us with world dominance. Our goal is to build permanent military bases in the middle east and asia. We want to control energy resources and dominate the world militarily. Any country that defies us will be destroyed. We are fully prepared to fight a nuclear war. We believe that we will win. We are so happy about the new pearl harbor (9/11) that has helped us on the road to acheive our agenda. visit our website any time. Oh by the way we did not i9nvade Iraq because of the threat of WMD's. Saddam started excepting Euros for payment for his oil. If we would have let this continue then all of OPEC would have followed thus devalueing our currency. Iran is now trying to do the same thing. They will be next. My loyal republican party should always remember that Americans are worth far more than Arabs. Don't listen to any of those weak kneed Jesus followers that tell you that killin' Arabs is wrong. We will kill them so that they are free. Fear. Be very affraid that they will fly unmanned planes over your home and drop chemical weapons. remember they had those aluminum tubes. Be afraid!

Hey, how goes it in King of Prussiaville?

PNAC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

NEO-CON Central. This troll is claiming to thank all for what has been wrought. :rolleyes:

:trolls:

PNAC said:

You've convinced me. I'm afraid. What can I do?
Should I move to Europe? Russsia?

PNAC said:
troll/ Ahh your funny! did you have this sense of humor before your Limbaughtomy?
Read the rules, next time it will be more than neg. rep. :trolls:

so which rule was broken? i see all kinds of insults flying around but I guess it's ok to insult people that don't agree with your point of view!

PNAC said:
so which rule was broken? i see all kinds of insults flying around but I guess it's ok to insult people that don't agree with your point of view!

At this point:

Moderators will decide whether or not someone has broken the rules. These decisions will not be questioned by existing members. There will be no airing of grievances on the board, in ANY forum, about the way the board is ran. Any posts condemning moderator action will be deleted. Further posts on the subject will result in a ban. If a user has a concern about the board they are free to PM a moderator or administrator.
Earlier:

Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.​

I know, you thought the trolly thing was flaming, but twasn't. It's my opinion at that point in time. I've been here awhile, you at that point, 1 post. Hmmm

Kathianne said:
At this point:

Moderators will decide whether or not someone has broken the rules. These decisions will not be questioned by existing members. There will be no airing of grievances on the board, in ANY forum, about the way the board is ran. Any posts condemning moderator action will be deleted. Further posts on the subject will result in a ban. If a user has a concern about the board they are free to PM a moderator or administrator.
Earlier:

Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.​

I know, you thought the trolly thing was flaming, but twasn't. It's my opinion at that point in time. I've been here awhile, you at that point, 1 post. Hmmm

But K, he has the whole 9/11 thing figured out. Forget the fact that the press, the Democratic Party, and almost every nation in the world would love nothing more than to prove that our President was behind this whole thing.
But do we hear anything in the MSM about this? Nooooooooo.....

If he can solve 9/11, surely he knows if you were flaming.

I'm afraid it is hopeless. He know all.

GotZoom said:
But K, he has the whole 9/11 thing figured out. Forget the fact that the press, the Democratic Party, and almost every nation in the world would love nothing more than to prove that our President was behind this whole thing.
But do we hear anything in the MSM about this? Nooooooooo.....

If he can solve 9/11, surely he knows if you were flaming.

I'm afraid it is hopeless. He know all.

:teeth: Watch it Zoomie! I'm on a roll, with heads! :Munchingnails:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back