Thank you for health care reform

Oh brother. Isn't Yukon Canadian? Allah Ahkbar your own fucking country (no offense Canadian friends)

I have to agree with this person. I'm tired of non-americans participating in our internal politics.

We have to explain politics to Americans. You people lack the intellectual capacity to do so. I mean what can you say about people who elected G. Bush Junior? Itelligent isn't the word that comes to mind. So you sgould thank us for explaining your politics to you. After all most of you dont even know the words to your National Anthem.

We have to explain politics to Americans. You people lack the intellectual capacity to do so. I mean what can you say about people who elected G. Bush Junior? Itelligent isn't the word that comes to mind. So you sgould thank us for explaining your politics to you. After all most of you dont even know the words to your National Anthem.

yea since you Canucks have been riding on our coattails for 230 years i guess the same applies to Canada.....what are you going to do if we cut off the coattails?".....what other country will carry you around?.....the Eskimos are sick of you guys screwing up THEIR country.....since the only thing you people have contributed to the world is the MaKenzie Bros. and William Shatner....who the hell would want you....you guys are dead weight.....

yea since you Canucks have been riding on our coattails for 230 years i guess the same applies to Canada.....what are you going to do if we cut off the coattails?".....what other country will carry you around?.....the Eskimos are sick of you guys screwing up THEIR country.....since the only thing you people have contributed to the world is the MaKenzie Bros. and William Shatner....who the hell would want you....you guys are dead weight.....

what happened to Yukie?.....he fall in an ice crevice?.....fucking pedo....

Common sense and conservative are mutually exclusive terms.

The world always moves to be more progressive.

Always.

In the light of the exposure of the global warming hoax, this "common sense" remark by you has got to be the winner in the category of unintentional humor!

Today's vote was only to have the debate on the bill.

Loooong way to go yet.

I hate to say this but if they can get 60 votes to debate it then they can probably get at least 51 to pass it.

To put it mildly...we are fucked in the ass royally! But the good news is that the health care reform will cover the rape examination kit.

Guess which bill got 64 votes to allow debate, then was rejected.

"After its initial unveiling May 17th, the Bush-Kennedy amnesty bill (S.1639) was rejected a second time last Thursday when the Senate failed to pass a motion for cloture (end debate). Proponents of the bill needed 60 votes to pass the cloture motion, but fell way short when the measure was defeated 46-53.

Hours before the vote, the outcome was still uncertain. Just two days earlier, the Senate had passed a cloture vote allowing the Senate to take up the Bush-Kennedy bill by a vote of 64-35. Senators were persuaded to renew debate after the "grand bargainers" agreed on a list of 27 amendments that would be debated on the floor."

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): Legislative Updates

Thank you for passing this health care reform package because now we have something give state nullification some credence.

Thank You, I hope the bill lands on Obama's desk so that the 30 or so states that have nullification proposals can now enact them.

Have fun wherever you move to that doesn't have some kind of socialized healthcare, btw.

I don't have to move. Our state plans on nullifying it so what difference does it make to me.

LOL...good for you...Your state gets fucked

Actually you don't know shit but even if you did what business is it of yours what we do within our own country? Can you not take a polite hint to mind your own business and focus on your own shitty country's politics? Try another board with your country and talk about politics there because you are not welcome to participate in our discussion or at least I am not planning on sending any invitations to you.

On second thought, its really not about you knowing more than us but more about you minding your own business because even if you did know more who gave you the right to make descisions for other countries about their own internal policies. You foreigners sit on our boards and talk about UHC as if you had a stake in it but you don't. You live in a different country with different laws so why do you give a fuck about what other people do? You can't explain to me why we should listen to some guy living half a globe away who probably got color TV just last year.

On second thought, its really not about you knowing more than us but more about you minding your own business because even if you did know more who gave you the right to make descisions for other countries about their own internal policies. You foreigners sit on our boards and talk about UHC as if you had a stake in it but you don't. You live in a different country with different laws so why do you give a fuck about what other people do? You can't explain to me why we should listen to some guy living half a globe away who probably got color TV just last year.

Because he's right.

"...You can't explain to me why we should listen to some guy living half a globe away who probably got color TV just last year..."

Ah ! Another product of the Christian Conservative US education sustem. I'll let you in on something. Canada isn't half a globe away and the cathode ray colour tube was invented in Ottawa in 1948 (that's the part of the TV that makes the colour).

"...You can't explain to me why we should listen to some guy living half a globe away who probably got color TV just last year..."

Ah ! Another product of the Christian Conservative US education sustem. I'll let you in on something. Canada isn't half a globe away and the cathode ray colour tube was invented in Ottawa in 1948 (that's the part of the TV that makes the colour).

I'll have to take my flat screen plasma tv apart to find it.

Maybe, maybe not..... but we all know the words to 'bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Common sense and conservative are mutually exclusive terms.

The world always moves to be more progressive.

Always.

I support the premis but would have you consider the fall of the Roman Empire, or California spending.

All empires fall. Ours is no exception.

But the world is getting better, every day.

And which countries have you traveled to form this opinion?

Muslims rule, Arabs own you industry, Jews control your money, and a NEGRO rules your Government........OH how the mighty have fallen !

Because he's right.

People in this country have the power to agree with others if they are in foreign countries but my point is is that they come in and talk as if they are going to run out to the voting booths in the next election. They should just concern themselves with their own countries and if you happen to think we should emulate them then you are free to do that but the decision over the politcal process in this country remains in the hands of its citizens like you and me and not the asshole from canada.

Another swipe at being christian. I wonder how you would sound if you substituted another religion like Judaism into that sentence.

Ah ! Another product of the Jewish Conservative US education sustem.

Ah ! Another product of the Muslim Conservative US education sustem.

Ah ! Another product of the Hindu Conservative US education sustem.

Do you see how you would sound if you substitute another religion into that sentence?

PS
I'm glad you invented the ray tube.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back