Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Hurry up with your Armed Revolution so we can get it over with and the rest of us can get on with our lives.
And...not for nothing, Internet Rambo...but if there were an “armed revolution”, you wouldn’t have a life to get on with. People like me wouldn’t even have to get off the couch. The U.S. military is almost exclusively right-wing. Never seen a special forces operator yet who was left-wing. So...careful what you wish for Internet Rambo.

Now you are saying you are special forces. Imagine that. Did you just finish watching Rambo once more and it got you to start fantasizing again? At one time, I worked closely with those folks. And there wasn't a hell of a lot of partisan discussion that ever came out of that camp. So, Rambo wannabe, you can stop trying to pass yourself off as my equal. You don't cut the mustard. But you probably just need more frosting.

The United States Supreme Court has spent the past 229 years doing just that... interpreting the Constitution.
Please cite for us the Article and Section of the U.S. Constitution that grants the Supreme Court the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself.

Don’t worry...I’ll wait. :laugh: :popcorn:

...I have the right to own any fucking firearm that I feel is necessary to not only defend me and mine...
Correct. Except for military grade weaponry. Oh, and, automatic weapons (in many jurisdictions). And other restrictions already extant.

It's all about how the Second is interpreted, mine good colleague, and that changes with the times, and the wishes of The People.

... but to also have them in case little commie fucks like those of your ilk ever support a commie coup...
You're hallucinating, and, quite possibly, paranoid. Would you pass an obligatory Mental Health Exam as part of firearms licensing?

...Questions?
A great many, in fact, but not from a non-player.

You and those like you don't get to make that call.....though I am sure you wish you could.

Me? Pass a mental health exam? But of course but it's not a requirement nor would I comply if there was as I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC.

I do hope, however, that you put your ass out in front to enforce compliance should you little commie fucks insist.

(snicker)

Jesus and self defense? Luke 22 verse 36....

I question all of you people's sanity. I'll have you know I have a paper from the VA Mental Health that states I am sane. Okay, I wasn't always that way but that was just an after affect of the job. But I am certified sane now and have the paper to prove it. But the rest of you are suspected as totally off your friggin rockers until you prove otherwise.

"Question" in one hand and take a shit in the other and see which one fills up first. One of many things about the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies that I find hilarious is the delusions of grandeur that afflicts them.

Leftards honestly believe that those that don't buy into their bullshit have to be "crazy"......examples?

#1 Anyone that isn't on the same page as they are when it comes to hating any and all that sit outside of their "big tent".

#2 Those that don't believe in their "collectivism" and "greater good" Marxist bullshit

#3 Those that want no part of their "social engineering/virtue signaling/politically correct" agenda.

Hell, the leftard clown posse sufferers of "arrested development" that worship at the feet of this corporate construct called "gubermint" amuse and repulse me on a daily basis. Leftards are clowns sans the make-up and a rodeo or circus gig.

Thank you for the Confirmation. THIS ONE IS CRAZY!!!!

Hurry up with your Armed Revolution so we can get it over with and the rest of us can get on with our lives.
And...not for nothing, Internet Rambo...but if there were an “armed revolution”, you wouldn’t have a life to get on with. People like me wouldn’t even have to get off the couch. The U.S. military is almost exclusively right-wing. Never seen a special forces operator yet who was left-wing. So...careful what you wish for Internet Rambo.

Now you are saying you are special forces.
Dude...repeating what I say as if it were your own thoughts and words is on the level of a 1st grader. You sound like an idiot. The bolder blue sentence above proves you’re being an immature troll because you’re pissed off over the fact that you just got your ass handed to you.

The United States Supreme Court has spent the past 229 years doing just that... interpreting the Constitution.
Please cite for us the Article and Section of the U.S. Constitution that grants the Supreme Court the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself.

No need.

All judicial decisions involve both interpretation and application.

As implicit as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

--------------

Next batter, please.

QUOTE] ...Once something is law, it is set in stone (until legally altered)...
Indeed. And one of the ways to 'legally alter' a law is for the courts to reverse themselves on an issue.

:lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao:

The courts are the judicial branch. Only the legislative branch can create, alter, or abolish law. It is not legal to create law from the bench. Good grief dude...this is basic 9th grade civic stuff. How do you now know this? You really are a special sort of ignorant.

It actually goes back to the Articles of Confederation when the States courts were overturning the states passing laws the courts thought were contrary to the bill of rights and the Articles. You are right, there is actually nothing in the constitution itself that gives the Supreme Court that right. But tradition and customs do. It's older than the very Constitution itself. But you will find it in the Federalist Papers. The Founding Fathers expected it to operate that way and, for the most part, it has since the day it was created. Here is a fascinating read just for you, cupcake.
The Court and Constitutional Interpretation - Supreme Court of the United States

Here is a summary of Marbury V Madison in 1803.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (1 Cranch) 137 (1803), was a U.S. Supreme Court case that established the principle of judicial review in the United States, meaning that American courts have the power to strike down laws, statutes, and some government actions that contravene the U.S. Constitution.

It could have been overruled by Congress even today with a simple majority vote but it never has been. Talk about political suicide.

No need. All judicial decisions involve both interpretation and application. As implicit as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

--------------

Next batter, please.

Ahahahahahaha!!! He couldn’t do it. One can always count on the left to cry “no need” when challenged to provide proof of something!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Now you are saying you are special forces.
Dude...repeating what I say as if it were your own thoughts and words is on the level of a 1st grader. You sound like an idiot. The bolder blue sentence above proves you’re being an immature troll because you’re pissed off over the fact that you just got your ass handed to you.

Here,let me check (bending over and looking behind me). Nope, still there and hasn't been detached. But I suggest you pull your head out yours and figure out why you have such a shitty outlook on life.

No need. All judicial decisions involve both interpretation and application. As implicit as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

--------------

Next batter, please.
Ahahahahahaha!!! He couldn’t do it. One can always count on the left to cry “no need” when challenged to provide proof of something!

But I did, cupcake.

It actually goes back to the Articles of Confederation
Snowflake...we don’t operate under the “Articles of Confederation”. The moment the United States constitution was ratified by the states, the “Articles of Confederation” became null and void.
You are right, there is actually nothing in the constitution itself that gives the Supreme Court that right.
I know I’m right. Thank you for finally saying something accurate and intelligent.
But tradition and customs do.
Traditions and customs are not law.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (1 Cranch) 137 (1803), was a U.S. Supreme Court case that established the principle of judicial review in the United States, meaning that American courts have the power to strike down laws, statutes, and some government actions that contravene the U.S. Constitution.
Bingo! The U.S. Supreme Court absolutely has the power to strike down anything unconstitutional. That’s the reason for the entire existence. They do not, however, have the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself. The have absolutely zero authority to declare what the constitution “means”.

--------------

Next batter, please.

But I did, cupcake.
Um...no. No, you didn’t. In fact, you actually agreed with me. Here it is again for the class:
You are right, there is actually nothing in the constitution itself that gives the Supreme Court that right.
Tell us, how many voices do you hear in your head at any given time?

--------------

Next batter, please.
God I love owning ignorant left-wing lunatics. Give a lefty enough rope and they will hang themselves. Then they run away. I loooooove when they say “no need” when challenged to provide proof to one of their idiotic claims.

...You and those like you don't get to make that call...
Those like me?

Do you mean loyal American citizens, who abide by the US Constitution and derivative law, and its judicial interpretation?

Actually, yes, We The People, do, indeed, get to make that call; through legislation and its enforcement.

...though I am sure you wish you could...
No need to "wish" for something already extant.

...Me? Pass a mental health exam? But of course but it's not a requirement...
Yet.

...nor would I comply if there was as I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC...
I have no idea what USA INC is, but, insofar as abiding by the laws of the United States is concerned, you will, indeed, do so.

...I do hope, however, that you put your ass out in front to enforce compliance should you little commie fucks insist...
I am by no means a 'communist'.

Most Americans who favor more rational firearms control are not 'communists', either.

As a matter of fact, I spent a couple of years as a kid, wearing Uncle Sammy green, flipping the bird at the Soviets.

Your irrational characterization will get you nowhere outside of your own base.

As to being out front, for enforcement purposes... defy the laws of the United States and we'll talk about it.

....Jesus and self defense? Luke 22 verse 36....
Go back and look at it again.

He wanted a couple of his disciples to pick up a couple of swords, as a showpiece, to fulfill prophecy.

The very second that his Main Main... Simon-Peter... began to raise a weapon, The Master told him never to do so again.

Do you mean loyal American citizens, who abide by the US Constitution and derivative law, and its judicial interpretation?

The U.S Constitution that was signed in September of 1787 or the corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 that established Washington, D.C as the corporate headquarters of USA.INC? BTW, you can't be both an American citizen AND a U.S citizen.

"I have no idea what USA INC is, but, insofar as abiding by the laws of the United States is concerned, you will, indeed, do so"

And therein lies the irony as there is soooo much you have absolutely no clue about. USA.INC doesn't have "laws", they pass acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and what is called "public policy". As far as you telling me that I WILL do "this or that" even if it infringes on my God given right to exist here because 50.0001 percent decided that one of those rights must be restricted? LOL! Yeah, you keep believing that. I didn't exchange my rights for privileges bestowed upon me by this "benevolent" corporate construct that you call "gubermint".

"I am by no means a 'communist'."

If it walks like a duck, quacks like one, has webbed feet and a bill? I don't need an expert to tell me what I see with my own eyes.

"Most Americans who favor more rational firearms control are not 'communists', either"

Good for them! They are free to adhere to those "restrictions" to their rights.....doesn't mean that I am obligated to join them. I have no doubt that their willingness to acquiesce to draconian rules is due to false flag staged shootings and attacks like what was done in Europe under "Operation Gladio"....keep the sheeple scared, play on their emotions and they will turn over more control like the DHS capstone drill in Newtown, Ct, the Boston bombing, the Pulse nightclub shooting, etc, etc....

"As a matter of fact, I spent a couple of years as a kid, wearing Uncle Sammy green, flipping the bird at the Soviets"

Were you armed with an army issued rifle then? If so, I am not impressed.

"Your irrational characterization will get you nowhere outside of your own base"

I have no "base" and I have very few peers. I am not trying to win "converts". I simply provide information and smack on dumb asses like yourself that are utterly clueless.

"As to being out front, for enforcement purposes... defy the laws of the United States and we'll talk about it"

See my first comment and I have already stated very blatantly here that I will not comply with any act, statute, code or ordinance of USA.INC that restricts my rights in any way, shape, manner or form. So, when can I expect you to show up and "enforce"?

Jesus doesn't expect his followers to be totally defenseless and he did pick up a whip and ran out the moneychangers that bought up shekels (that didn't have a pagan symbol on it) and then charged a premium for those wanting to donate to their temple. I find it hilarious how leftards lamely use the "Jesus" card in a pathetic attempt to get those to comply.

Allow me to sum it all up, I know what the "end game" is as I have connected enough of the dots to see the big picture. Your lame attempts at rebuttal do not "move or sway" me in the slightest.

Hope this helps!

...I have the right to own any fucking firearm that I feel is necessary to not only defend me and mine...
Correct. Except for military grade weaponry. Oh, and, automatic weapons (in many jurisdictions). And other restrictions already extant.

It's all about how the Second is interpreted, mine good colleague, and that changes with the times, and the wishes of The People.

... but to also have them in case little commie fucks like those of your ilk ever support a commie coup...
You're hallucinating, and, quite possibly, paranoid. Would you pass an obligatory Mental Health Exam as part of firearms licensing?

...Questions?

You and those like you don't get to make that call.....though I am sure you wish you could.

Me? Pass a mental health exam? But of course but it's not a requirement nor would I comply if there was as I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC.

I do hope, however, that you put your ass out in front to enforce compliance should you little commie fucks insist.

(snicker)

I question all of you people's sanity. I'll have you know I have a paper from the VA Mental Health that states I am sane. Okay, I wasn't always that way but that was just an after affect of the job. But I am certified sane now and have the paper to prove it. But the rest of you are suspected as totally off your friggin rockers until you prove otherwise.

"Question" in one hand and take a shit in the other and see which one fills up first. One of many things about the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies that I find hilarious is the delusions of grandeur that afflicts them.

Leftards honestly believe that those that don't buy into their bullshit have to be "crazy"......examples?

#1 Anyone that isn't on the same page as they are when it comes to hating any and all that sit outside of their "big tent".

#2 Those that don't believe in their "collectivism" and "greater good" Marxist bullshit

#3 Those that want no part of their "social engineering/virtue signaling/politically correct" agenda.

Hell, the leftard clown posse sufferers of "arrested development" that worship at the feet of this corporate construct called "gubermint" amuse and repulse me on a daily basis. Leftards are clowns sans the make-up and a rodeo or circus gig.

LMAO! And you just validated mine...thanks for playin'.

(snicker)

Now you are saying you are special forces. Imagine that. Did you just finish watching Rambo once more and it got you to start fantasizing again? At one time, I worked closely with those folks. And there wasn't a hell of a lot of partisan discussion that ever came out of that camp. So, Rambo wannabe, you can stop trying to pass yourself off as my equal. You don't cut the mustard. But you probably just need more frosting.

"So, Rambo wannabe, you can stop trying to pass yourself off as my equal"

ROTFLMAO! That is a bar set so low that a poodle could hop over with plenty of clearance.

Snowflake...we don’t operate under the “Articles of Confederation”. The moment the United States constitution was ratified by the states, the “Articles of Confederation” became null and void.
I know I’m right. Thank you for finally saying something accurate and intelligent.

Bingo! The U.S. Supreme Court absolutely has the power to strike down anything unconstitutional. That’s the reason for the entire existence. They do not, however, have the power to “interpret” the U.S. Constitution itself. The have absolutely zero authority to declare what the constitution “means”.

In short,in order to do so, they have to be able to interpret the Constitution. Let's face it, the last few words of the 2nd is ambiguous at best and can be interpreted more than one way by many. And in the court systems it has been throughout the history of this nation. You believe that it was right to rule that people of color could not own firearms? How about the 3/5th law? The US has a history of interpreting the Constitution different as the time goes by. You read the 2nd one way. Another person reads it another way. The Supreme Court reads it somewhere in between as does the various Federal Courts.

You keep blaming the Supreme Court and the other courts that don't go your way. You want to do something to change things? Go after the ones that have not only the power but the obligation to change things. Go after all the levels of the Legislation from local to the Federals. The reason the 2nd amendment can be interpreted in so many ways is that it didn't keep up with the growth of the Federal Republic. The size of the country outgrew it and the size of the weapons also outgrew it. I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times. The 2nd was outdated by 1898 when the weapons and the size of the Military the Feds needed became outdated. The start was actually in 1858 when the first Walker Colt was introduced and it snowballed from there to some really nasty weapons and wars got bigger and bloodier.

I know you disagree. But until this happens, one way or another, the courts will continue to have to interpret the 2nd because the Federal Congress is so fractured there is no way it could muster a 2/3rds vote to update it. In fact, they can't come up with 60 votes in the Senate to determine if it's raining outside or not. And it's not just the snowflakers, it's also the cupcakes.

In short,in order to do so, they have to be able to interpret the Constitution. Let's face it, the last few words of the 2nd is ambiguous at best and can be interpreted more than one way by many. And in the court systems it has been throughout the history of this nation. You believe that it was right to rule that people of color could not own firearms? How about the 3/5th law? The US has a history of interpreting the Constitution different as the time goes by. You read the 2nd one way. Another person reads it another way. The Supreme Court reads it somewhere in between as does the various Federal Courts.

You keep blaming the Supreme Court and the other courts that don't go your way. You want to do something to change things? Go after the ones that have not only the power but the obligation to change things. Go after all the levels of the Legislation from local to the Federals. The reason the 2nd amendment can be interpreted in so many ways is that it didn't keep up with the growth of the Federal Republic. The size of the country outgrew it and the size of the weapons also outgrew it. I don't advocate throwing it out but I do suggest we make it comply with the modern times. The 2nd was outdated by 1898 when the weapons and the size of the Military the Feds needed became outdated. The start was actually in 1858 when the first Walker Colt was introduced and it snowballed from there to some really nasty weapons and wars got bigger and bloodier.

I know you disagree. But until this happens, one way or another, the courts will continue to have to interpret the 2nd because the Federal Congress is so fractured there is no way it could muster a 2/3rds vote to update it. In fact, they can't come up with 60 votes in the Senate to determine if it's raining outside or not. And it's not just the snowflakers, it's also the cupcakes.

Did you know that the SCOTUS is incorporated? You can find it on the Dun and Bradstreet website. It even has to file a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report like all corporations do, "cupcake".....

(snicker)

(snicker)

LMAO! And you just validated mine...thanks for playin'.

(snicker)

Wow, this one thinks we are playing some kind of tv game show.

Forum List

Back