Thank God for Donald Trump Vol. 6, # 348

Great . Selling war weapons to gun nerds . Nice to see Don is focusing on what’s important !

Great . Selling war weapons to gun nerds . Nice to see Don is focusing on what’s important !

He indeed is. Finally someone is focusing on how to save loads of money. The debt was doubled by the last president so certainly a welcome development.

He didn't really do it, it is just part of the NDAA that he will sign. Trump had nothing at all to do with it, but it is still a good thing. Why waste money storing weapons you are not going to use.

It is just a .45 pistol, not a machine gun

He indeed is. Finally someone is focusing on how to save loads of money. The debt was doubled by the last president so certainly a welcome development.

How many different idiots on this forum are going to repeat this same stupid lie? The debt was not doubled by the last president. He came close, but still only the great one Reagan has managed to do that

Save money ?! What a crock . So the pentagon make a couple bucks by selling guns to some psycho who then goes on a shooting spree. Cause as we have seen, the military really respects gun laws .

i’d love to get my hands on a military surplus 1911. I haven’t seen one since my service days.

Trump to Allow Gun Collectors to Purchase Military Surplus M1911 Pistols

What a great idea, the 1911 is amazing. I was so ticked when they went to the 9mm. It felt like I was holding a toy gun the first time I shot that POS after years of qualifying with the 1911 for a few years.

GUN NERDS !!

Better than thugs.

How many different idiots on this forum are going to repeat this same stupid lie? The debt was not doubled by the last president. He came close, but still only the great one Reagan has managed to do that

All doublings are not created equal.

from 1 to 2
versus from 10 to 20

from 1 to 2
versus from 10 to 20

The debt went up 86% under Obama...in case you are not good with math that is not double. For example the debt went up 186% under Reagan, that is double and then some.

from 1 to 2
versus from 10 to 20

The debt went up 86% under Obama...in case you are not good with math that is not double. For example the debt went up 186% under Reagan, that is double and then some.

relax homey

I didn't name any names

just that in my example a double of 1 is an order of magnitude less than a double of 10.

Nosane?

Just like a doubling from 20 to 40 would twice as much as the double from 10 to 20.

from 1 to 2
versus from 10 to 20

relax homey

I didn't name any names

just that in my example a double of 1 is an order of magnitude less than a double of 10.

Nosane?

Just like a doubling from 20 to 40 would twice as much as the double from 10 to 20.

I am a statistician..a 100% increase is a 100% increase! :banana:

from 1 to 2
versus from 10 to 20

relax homey

I didn't name any names

Nosane?

Agreed.

Try thiz cuzzy:

If your 401K is 10 Grand and goes up 100 % what do you have?
Not much.

If your 401K is 1 Million and goes up 100% is there any difference ......
Stop working.

What public school did you go to?

You got ripped off.

look into critical thinking.

from 1 to 2
versus from 10 to 20

relax homey

I didn't name any names

Nosane?

Agreed.

Try thiz cuzzy:

Not much.

Stop working.

You got ripped off.

None of this fun stuff changes the fact you posted a factually incorrect statement.

I am not like the Trump admin that thinks it is ok to be factually incorrect as long as you are making a point.

Obama doubling the debt is a partisan talking point, if you do not want to get called out, do not parrot talking points.

Also, people who parrot talking points really should never discuss critical thinking, just saying

from 1 to 2
versus from 10 to 20

relax homey

I didn't name any names

Nosane?

Agreed.

Try thiz cuzzy:

Not much.

Stop working.

You got ripped off.

None of this fun stuff changes the fact you posted a factually incorrect statement.

I am not like the Trump admin that thinks it is ok to be factually incorrect as long as you are making a point.

Obama doubling the debt is a partisan talking point, if you do not want to get called out, do not parrot talking points.

Also, people who parrot talking points really should never discuss critical thinking, just saying
I agree that "doubling" is a misleading term. To be more clear, I suggest the following: "Obama added a shitload more debt than any other President by far."

Forum List

Back