Text of Wacko Letter Accusing Kavanaugh

Here's the letter the wacko sent to Frankenstein. There should be plenty of information in there that can be verified, including at least one name. Of course, she could be sued if the name is released. She also claims she received medical treatment, but since her cloths never even came off there certainly couldn't be any evidence of rape.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics
Ah there was SUPPOSEDLY 5 other people present either IN the room or AT the party when this happened...lets hear from them.
She wouldn't dare name them because they would all want to sue her.

Here's the letter the wacko sent to Frankenstein. There should be plenty of information in there that can be verified, including at least one name. Of course, she could be sued if the name is released. She also claims she received medical treatment, but since her cloths never even came off there certainly couldn't be any evidence of rape.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics
Ah there was SUPPOSEDLY 5 other people present either IN the room or AT the party when this happened...lets hear from them.
For lying.

Given your hatred for women no one cares what you think, lying loon
How does he hate women troll? By disagreeing with this obvious scam?

Kavanaugh abused over a dozen women...oh wait no that was a Liberal at CBS. Well, there was that other Republican who abused dozens of women...wait no that's a liberal too Weinstein. :eusa_think: Oh there's Bill Clinton...shit no he's a Dem also. Weird, liberals claim to care about women but all the serial woman rapists and abusers I can think of are liberals.

For lying.
Slander, defamation of character. She wanted to smear Kavanaugh in secret because she's afraid to stand by her claims.

The left first tried to destroy Trump, then they went after Trump's family in order to try and get to him, and now they are trying to destroy any appointments the administration wants to make in order to harass Trump badly. Regardless of the job the man is doing or the job he has been doing, they can't allow the republican agenda to prevail through him over what the left has been working on for the last 30 years.

Groups using groups until they get what they want, and then they splinter into pieces where the bullcrap that has gone on for the last 30+ years just kicks right back in again (winners and losers).

How anyone can belong to or follow along in these groups is really pathetic, and it just becomes a dependency that soon causes the group members to do some bad things for the group, even though one might not agree with the requirements to remain in the group it is still required.

Soul selling seems to be the order of the day anymore. People are to gullible in the modern age, but that's exactly what the control freaks want out of them these days.

You knew this kind of shit was going to continue once they defeated Judge Moore with the same LIES....Democraps lose an election? IT WAS DA RUSSIANS! Up for election/SC seat? HE RAPED ME!

This whiny-assed "#MeToo" BS is a sham and a farce. Back in the 60's we were given free reign to screw anything with a vagina and nobody bitched and moaned about it. That's because nobody owned anyone else and there was no such thing as a bunch of bitter man-hating "feminists."

I've had sex in the 70's and 80's with more than several girls who protested at first but then gave it up, and we had good sex. I even had one girl who chased me around her apartment with a big stabby kitchen knife because I tried to get up her butt while she was passed out drunk.

But you know how drunk women are: One minute they're pissed off, and the next minute you're blowing in the belly button and they're laughing their ass off. She ended up moving in with me awhile later.

True story.

This whiny-assed "#MeToo" BS is a sham and a farce. Back in the 60's we were given free reign to screw anything with a vagina and nobody bitched and moaned about it. That's because nobody owned anyone else and there was no such thing as a bunch of bitter man-hating "feminists."

I've had sex in the 70's and 80's with more than several girls who protested at first but then gave it up, and we had good sex. I even had one girl who chased me around her apartment with a big stabby kitchen knife because I tried to get up her butt while she was passed out drunk.

But you know how drunk women are: One minute they're pissed off, and the next minute you're blowing in the belly button and they're laughing their ass off. She ended up moving in with me awhile later.

True story.
Men have always known that the "no means no" meme is bullshit. I forget who said the following, but I think's it's H.L. Mencken:

"If a woman says she won't, it's a good sign. If she says she might, it's an even better sign."

True story.
Men have always known that the "no means no" meme is bullshit. I forget who said the following, but I think's it's H.L. Mencken:

"If a woman says she won't, it's a good sign. If she says she might, it's an even better sign."

You know that pimp-daddy Mencken dude got alot of pussy. :laughing0301:

True story.

You know that pimp-daddy Mencken dude got alot of pussy. :laughing0301:
He actually did. He dated a bunch of Hollywood starlets.

She has records from her therapist from 2002 telling the same story about Kavanaugh

Maybe she has a long-standing sex fantasy concerning Kavanaugh, and made up a story in her mind to support it.

Contrary to claims from the right, it was not something she fabricated at the last minute

There are records of the claim from over a decade ago

She knew that one day Kavanaugh would be up for this position and she was just laying the ground work to falsely accuse him. These people are very devious.
Actually, that night she thought....

If this guy ever tries to be a Supreme Court Justice
I’ll get even

I think Kavanaugh probably did it

But I’m willing to give a horny High School student a pass

this story has changed 3 times and got progressively worse as each time people ignored it. the depths the left will go to is getting pretty amazing, if not frustrating and annoying. "this woman" also had her social profiles cleaned up and college history scrubbed first.

yet the left will eat this shit up like cake and declare it true because that's what they want.

She has records from her therapist from 2002 telling the same story about Kavanaugh

Maybe she has a long-standing sex fantasy concerning Kavanaugh, and made up a story in her mind to support it.

Contrary to claims from the right, it was not something she fabricated at the last minute

There are records of the claim from over a decade ago

She knew that one day Kavanaugh would be up for this position and she was just laying the ground work to falsely accuse him. These people are very devious.
her story has also changed 3 times and her own history scrubbed clean first. yes, these people are devious. to simply accept her word as truth is convenient to me when most people are innocent until *proven* guilty. we have 1 scrubbed history person crying out this is true and 65 people who immediately came out saying "bullshit" yet - here are we believing the 1.

this story has changed 3 times and got progressively worse as each time people ignored it. the depths the left will go to is getting pretty amazing, if not frustrating and annoying. "this woman" also had her social profiles cleaned up and college history scrubbed first.

yet the left will eat this shit up like cake and declare it true because that's what they want.

What is so bad about having one's social profiles cleaned up, knowing that the Trump faithful will come after her with everything that they have? Just look at the threads on this single forum about her.

I do not know if the story is true or not and not even sure I care if it is. But the lengths the faithful will go to in order to destroy this woman is rather startling.

What is so bad about having one's social profiles cleaned up, knowing that the Trump faithful will come after her with everything that they have? Just look at the threads on this single forum about her.

I do not know if the story is true or not and not even sure I care if it is. But the lengths the faithful will go to in order to destroy this woman is rather startling.
if i'm going to accuse someone and i do "clean up work" on my own past my first question is - why? what am *I* hiding? like i said, 65 others didn't feel the need to clean up their history first but this 1 does.

and yet, look at the people willing to believe 1 clean up job and ignore 65 people who let it ride as they are.

It was cleaned up because her posting activity would have made it obvious that's she's a leftwing radical with an axe to grind.

Forum List

Back