What's The Definition Of Insanity?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Doing the same stupid thing and expecting a different result.

Grim warnings for White House, Republicans ahead of election

main_1484694656-Hillary-Clinton-Special-Commemorative-Madam-President-Recalled-Newsweek-Magazine-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Ohhhh, Ohhh I know the answer to that one...

The two party system we have in this country.

Yes, you can bet that voters will flock en masse to vote for re-increasing taxes, dredging up the old regulations, supporting Iran's nuclear program, saving MS-13 and destroying ICE, cheerleading for China and getting boned up the ass by inferior nations pushing a trade deficit in our faces.

You bet.

main_1484694656-Hillary-Clinton-Special-Commemorative-Madam-President-Recalled-Newsweek-Magazine-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Wow. I had to look that one up to see if it was real, and it was.

And now "evil Republican capitalists" are making money off her miserable loss. Is this a great country or what?

$155.49 buy it now price with free shipping. :laughing0301:

Newsweek Madam President Hillary Clinton Recalled Commemorative Edition B3 | eBay

Idiots were paying 600.00 or more for them back in 2016.

And now "evil Republican capitalists" are making money off her miserable loss. Is this a great country or what?

Newsweek Madam President Hillary Clinton Recalled Commemorative Edition B3 | eBay

So Hillary is even more worthless and irrelevant today than she was back in 2016?

I'll buy that. :biggrin:

I wouldn't take it free to wipe my ass with.

I wouldn't take it free to wipe my ass with.

$600.00 bucks for editorial boobery. That is why the nation is in danger. Those people can vote.

Yes, you can bet that voters will flock en masse to vote for re-increasing taxes, dredging up the old regulations, supporting Iran's nuclear program, saving MS-13 and destroying ICE, cheerleading for China and getting boned up the ass by inferior nations pushing a trade deficit in our faces.

You bet.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

-The parties are pretty much even in voter support for taxes
-Some regulations need to be restored. Let Republicans have dirty air and water.
-Defense Secretary Mattis agrees with Democrats on the Iran deal
-You are using MS13 for political purposes and nothing more
-Trade wars do not work
-You have no clue what you are talking about when you talk about trade deficits. They are a sign of strength.

Forum List

Back