Texas welcomes nuclear waste, but not children running from danger

They aren't children. They aren't running from danger. They are bringing danger. Spreading danger.

Terrified of little children. Pathetic.

Actually, just plain terrified of anything that Hannity, O'Reilly an Kelly tell him to be afraid of: Negroes in the White House, health coverage for all Americans, withdrawing from Iraq and refugees in the form of brown children....All those things n' more.

Thank you for demonstrating you don't listen to anyone you are criticizing

BTW I can't help but notice that I said killing the unborn and you responded with murder.

That tells me that you deep down know abortion is murder. You don't even have to be accused of murder for it to sting your heart.

Where does it say "unborn" in that sentence you lying nutsack. But it does say "killing a baby". You fuckers don't care about the mother or the baby. It's all about bullying and legislating a woman's body and we both know it.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard from you. Being against abortion is not about protecting the life of the baby? Are you seriously this naive?

All abortion is to you is killing the child. You don't give a damn about the mother. How could you? You are one of the most heartless people on this board. All you care about is power and you don't care who you have to hurt or lie about to get it.

And what's more you know it. It's why you got so defensive claiming I accused you of murder when I didn't. You know it's murder and it's eating you up inside.

But it's alright to feel that. Feeling remorse and guilt is our bodies way of teaching us we are doing something wrong. Don't fight it. Accept responsibility for it and then change who you are.

O h p l e a s e s h u t u p .

Actually, just plain terrified of anything that Hannity, O'Reilly an Kelly tell him to be afraid of: Negroes in the White House, health coverage for all Americans, withdrawing from Iraq and refugees in the form of brown children....All those things n' more.

You are so welcome, and thank you for demonstrating how you don't read, listen or learn anything from anyone except the same echo chamber Katz is in.

Last edited:
They aren't children. They aren't running from danger. They are bringing danger. Spreading danger.

Actually, your fear of the Tea Party Americans who live by the rules is controlling you. Citizens demand honest accountability in OUR govt, and you will just sit there and lie and deflect for corrupt political hacks. Nice.

Last edited:
Where does it say "unborn" in that sentence you lying nutsack. But it does say "killing a baby". You fuckers don't care about the mother or the baby. It's all about bullying and legislating a woman's body and we both know it.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard from you. Being against abortion is not about protecting the life of the baby? Are you seriously this naive?

All abortion is to you is killing the child. You don't give a damn about the mother. How could you? You are one of the most heartless people on this board. All you care about is power and you don't care who you have to hurt or lie about to get it.

And what's more you know it. It's why you got so defensive claiming I accused you of murder when I didn't. You know it's murder and it's eating you up inside.

But it's alright to feel that. Feeling remorse and guilt is our bodies way of teaching us we are doing something wrong. Don't fight it. Accept responsibility for it and then change who you are.

Typical. You can't discuss the topic so your only alternative is to shut others up.

Did you ever consider educating yourself on how to persuade people. You might be surprised with what you learn.

You are so welcome, and thank you for demonstrating how you don't read, listen or learn anything from anyone except the same echo chamber Katz is in.

That's your come back. You demonstrate you have no clue what people like hannity and O'Reilly say by accusing them of things they don't say and then try to pretend other people are uneducated and never listen to any opposing viewpoint? Accusing others of what you are guilty of is called projection. Simply because you won't listen to opposing viewpoints doesn't mean no one else does.

Andrew Klavan: Shut Up: [ame=http://youtu.be/hXiQlPGqT7I]Andrew Klavan: Shut Up - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, your fear of the Tea Party Americans who live by the rules is controlling you. Citizens demand honest accountability in OUR govt, and you will just sit there and lie and deflect for corrupt political hacks. Nice.

Honest accountability scares her to death. Because the truth condemns her.

See, here is where you make your mistake. We're not here to learn. Defend your position.

See, here is where you make your mistake. We're not here to learn. Defend your position.

I learn things here all the time. How can you not with human interaction?

The pro lem is she doesn't bother trying to persuade or defend her position because she doesn't know how and feels that because they are her positions, there is no need to defend them.

But this is typical for those who want to outsource their responsibilities to the government. If they wanted self mastery they would seek it and they wouldn't be big government advocates

Forum List

Back