Texas Teen Flushes Newborn

I have a hard time understanding why a teen who has been taught that children are disposable and "chooses" to flush her newborn is any worse than a girl who chooses to have an abortion?

Fetus = dead?

Was I imagining the kicking and rolling that went on in my belly 4 times?

I didnt know that a newborn could live without help. Can a newborn feed itself and clothe itself and clean its own poo?

A newborn can't even breathe in most cases if you don't clean it up. They certainly can't survive without warmth, provided by somebody else.

Fetus = dead?

Was I imagining the kicking and rolling that went on in my belly 4 times?

Doubtful. There is no actual point that can mean born except, well, born. Quite a few things are alive but not defined as life. A sperm, for example, is alive.

Pro-abortionists think it's some sort of inhuman parasite. Until the mother decides it's human, then VOILA, it's a human.

So..if a mother who WANTS her baby is butchered and the baby dies, then the killer is charged with 2 murders. If the mother DIDN'T want the baby, is that still considered murder?

Nope, not according to their great logic. It's only murder if the mother says so.

So..if a mother who WANTS her baby is butchered and the baby dies, then the killer is charged with 2 murders. If the mother DIDN'T want the baby, is that still considered murder?

Being charged with 2 murders in that case would obviously depend on each individual state's laws. I'm not sure what they all are, but without checking I would have to imagine that's not the case in every single state. Which allows me to segue into the issue of states' rights.

Just as each state should be free to determine its laws regarding murder, they should be free to determine their laws regarding abortion.

I don't agree with abortion, but I also don't agree with federal law prohibiting it. If you don't like your state's abortion position, move.

Otherwise, the federal government has enough on its plate right now that needs attention besides legislating abortion.

Forum List

Back