Texas suffers the most severe drought in 100 years

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......your delusions are hilarious, wiredup&bentover. Your position is backed up only by your very own mathematical delusions that actual scientists laugh at. All of your idiotic nonsense has been repeatedly debunked but you're too severely afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect to be able to see that.

And you remain unable to prove a point on your own.
LOLOLOLOLOL......dude!....you have never, ever proved a point on your own....except perhaps in your own little delusional fantasy world where you seem to live all the time....your have no knowledge or understanding of science and your mathematical jazz is just stupid nonsense that has been repeatedly debunked by professional scientists. You are very obviously way over your head and you have no idea what you're talking about. You are the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect and I hear they're considering including your picture with the definition.

The fact is that you can't do the math so, like old rocks and konradv, hold your position as an article of faith.
The fact is, you can't do the math either but you're too deluded and too victimized by the Dunning-Kruger Effect to be able to comprehend that. Like most intelligent people, I do, in general, trust modern science to give us an accurate reflection of reality. You are an anti-science nutjob who only imagines that you're as knowledgeable and competent as the actual experts but you are actually just very delusional and driven by your politics rather than the actual scientific facts.

But hey, if you want to try and prove me wrong, by all means go visit wiki and bring what you learn to the appropriate thread.
I have proved you wrong every time on every thread we've debated on. My posts are backed up by the scientific evidence and analysis from actual climate scientists as published in reputable peer reviewed science journals and you have no backing except for your very own delusional pseudo-science and monumental ignorance.

If you actually had anything valid to say, you wouldn't be saying it here. You'd be publishing your data and conclusions in a peer-reviewed science journal. But in fact, your retarded pseudo-science and bad math would never get close to being published. Laughed at a lot by the journal editors, I'm sure, but no chance of passing peer review. But as usual with retards like you who have a touch of megalomania, you're convinced that you're right and the world scientific community is wrong. You and your fellow denier cultists are the new 'flat earthers".

As opposed to you who actually has nothing to say and are simply a cut and paste drone? At least I can speak to the topic in my own words thunder and if mathematics is required to make a point, I can do them. Cut and paste is all you have and all you will ever have.

LOLOL.....still avoiding the point, eh, little retard? If you actually had any valid points to make, you'd be making them to the world science community but in fact, they'd just laugh at you, so you're reduced to posting your nonsense on a political forum where you can try to fool some of the more dimwitted and scientifically ignorant rightwingnuts.

You speak to the topic in your own words all right but they are all still the words of an idiot who knows nothing about climate science. The only "point" you ever make is with the one on top of your skull and your faith in your own mathematical abilities is also one of your delusions. Your disdain for including scientific evidence in posts is just another reflection of your disconnect from reality.

LOLOLOLOLOL......dude!....you have never, ever proved a point on your own....except perhaps in your own little delusional fantasy world where you seem to live all the time....your have no knowledge or understanding of science and your mathematical jazz is just stupid nonsense that has been repeatedly debunked by professional scientists. You are very obviously way over your head and you have no idea what you're talking about. You are the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect and I hear they're considering including your picture with the definition.

I am sure that you wish that were true thunder, but alas, it isn't. And to date, no one has debunked any claim that I have made with regard to vector fields; and most certainly not you. There is a reason that you didn't jump into that conversation and we all know what it is. The math was over your head and it didn't even go past algebra.

Still laughing at you and your impotent name calling thunder. Still laughing.

I have proved you wrong every time on every thread we've debated on. My posts are backed up by the scientific evidence and analysis from actual climate scientists as published in reputable peer reviewed science journals and you have no backing except for your very own delusional pseudo-science and monumental ignorance.

Actually, you have never proved me wrong on anything, but if that sort of mental masturbation is what floats your boat, enjoy. The fact is that you have never proven anything on this board. You are a cut and paste drone who is incapable of proving anything.

LOLOL.....still avoiding the point, eh, little retard? If you actually had any valid points to make, you'd be making them to the world science community but in fact, they'd just laugh at you, so you're reduced to posting your nonsense on a political forum where you can try to fool some of the more dimwitted and scientifically ignorant rightwingnuts.

I have made my points and they still stand unchallenged especially by the likes of you.

I am still laughing at you thunder and your continued inability to prove even the smallest part of your position.

Last edited:

I am sure that you wish that were true thunder, but alas, it isn't. And to date, no one has debunked any claim that I have made with regard to vector fields; and most certainly not you. There is a reason that you didn't jump into that conversation and we all know what it is. The math was over your head and it didn't even go past algebra.

Still laughing at you and your impotent name calling thunder. Still laughing.

Actually, you have never proved me wrong on anything, but if that sort of mental masturbation is what floats your boat, enjoy. The fact is that you have never proven anything on this board. You are a cut and paste drone who is incapable of proving anything.

I have made my points and they still stand unchallenged especially by the likes of you.

I am still laughing at you thunder and your continued inability to prove even the smallest part of your position.

All of that is just more of your delusional nonsense and mental fantasies. In your insanity, you imagine that you're "making points" that "stand unchallenged" but in fact, all of your idiotic 'points' have been successfully challenged and thoroughly debunked. You either don't actually read the responses or you can't comprehend them. No one bothers arguing about your so-called math because it is too stupid and out in the ozone to bother with. We just reference the studies by actual professional scientists and mathematicians that show your drivel to be the nonsense that it is. You are a clueless retard with delusions of competence.

All of that is just more of your delusional nonsense and mental fantasies. In your insanity, you imagine that you're "making points" that "stand unchallenged" but in fact, all of your idiotic 'points' have been successfully challenged and thoroughly debunked. You either don't actually read the responses or you can't comprehend them. No one bothers arguing about your so-called math because it is too stupid and out in the ozone to bother with. We just reference the studies by actual professional scientists and mathematicians that show your drivel to be the nonsense that it is. You are a clueless retard with delusions of competence.

And in typical, and predictable fashion, you fail to prove anything and when you find yourself in such a position, you resort to your fat kid fantasy of being the toughest kid on the playground and begin a string of impotent name calling. You are pathetic thunder. F'ing pathetic.

And my points remain unchallenged. You saying that they have been debunked when you are completely unable to point to any post in which they were debunked only brings your lies into sharp relief. The fact is that you have no idea whether I am right or wrong because the math and associated science is way over your head. I did the math in public for anyone to critique and point out errors. To date, no one has pointed out the first error.

Still laughing at you thunder. Laughing hard. You become more pathetic every time you post and fail to prove a point. Your impotent namecalling and fallacious appeals to authority only make you look stupid. Do you enjoy public humiliation at my hands?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......your delusions are hilarious, wiredup&bentover. Your position is backed up only by your very own mathematical delusions that actual scientists laugh at. All of your idiotic nonsense has been repeatedly debunked but you're too severely afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect to be able to see that.

And you remain unable to prove a point on your own.

The fact is, you can't do the math either but you're too deluded and too victimized by the Dunning-Kruger Effect to be able to comprehend that. Like most intelligent people, I do, in general, trust modern science to give us an accurate reflection of reality. You are an anti-science nutjob who only imagines that you're as knowledgeable and competent as the actual experts but you are actually just very delusional and driven by your politics rather than the actual scientific facts.

If you actually had anything valid to say, you wouldn't be saying it here. You'd be publishing your data and conclusions in a peer-reviewed science journal. But in fact, your retarded pseudo-science and bad math would never get close to being published. Laughed at a lot by the journal editors, I'm sure, but no chance of passing peer review. But as usual with retards like you who have a touch of megalomania, you're convinced that you're right and the world scientific community is wrong. You and your fellow denier cultists are the new 'flat earthers".

As opposed to you who actually has nothing to say and are simply a cut and paste drone? At least I can speak to the topic in my own words thunder and if mathematics is required to make a point, I can do them. Cut and paste is all you have and all you will ever have.

You speak to the topic in your own words all right but they are all still the words of an idiot who knows nothing about climate science. The only "point" you ever make is with the one on top of your skull and your faith in your own mathematical abilities is also one of your delusions. Your disdain for including scientific evidence in posts is just another reflection of your disconnect from reality.

staticslotmachine-2.png

And in typical, and predictable fashion, you fail to prove anything
It's not really necessary for me to prove that you are an ignorant retard. You prove it yourself every time you post your demented drivel.

And my points remain unchallenged. To date, no one has pointed out the first error.
That's another one of your delusions but anyone reading these threads can easily see that all of your idiotic 'points' get challenged and debunked by actual science.

Still laughing at you thunder. Laughing hard. You become more pathetic every time you post and fail to prove a point. Your impotent namecalling and fallacious appeals to authority only make you look stupid. Do you enjoy public humiliation at my hands?

And still more of your delusional fantasies, you confused dimwit. You only humiliate yourself by demonstrating your idiocy and ignorance for all to see.

The fact that you think that referencing the scientific community for the best factual information and data on global warming/climate changes is somehow "fallacious" really clearly demonstrates just how insane and out of touch with reality you are. You seem to confuse the real world with a high school debating club.

Point to something you've posted that you imagine somehow refutes any part of mainstream climate science and I'll point out where it was debunked. Or I'll debunk it anew with actual scientific evidence.

I just have to touch on this one again 'cause it's soooo insane - "fallacious appeals to authority"
The real world is not your HS debate club, numbnuts. In the real world, public policy is most often guided and informed by the best science available and it has been that way for way over a century. Currently there is an almost unanimous consensus among the climate scientists of the world, and a somewhat lessor but still very strong consensus in the world scientific community in general, on the reality, causes and dangers of AGW and it is entirely appropriate that this scientific expertise should be guiding our governmental policies. The reason it is not like that yet in America is the same reason it took so long to take steps to deal with the health risks of tobacco smoking long after the scientific evidence was clear and the consensus among the relevant medical researchers was very strong. Vested financial interests, i.e., the tobacco companies, blocked the appropriate public policies for their own financial gain, as the fossil fuel industry is doing now.

Here's the facts about looking to the best science for guidance, what I guess you moronically call an "appeal to authority". I guess if one were arguing with a member of the Flat Earth Society, they would think that referencing NASA satellite data and photos was a "fallacious appeal to authority" too. LOLOLOL. You are such a nutjob, wired&bent.

Uncertainty and scientific consensus in policy making
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In public policy debates, the assertion that there exists a consensus of scientists in a particular field is often used as an argument for the validity of a theory and as support for a course of action by those who stand to gain from a policy based on that consensus. Similarly arguments for a lack of scientific consensus are often encouraged by sides who stand to gain from a more ambiguous policy.

People of various backgrounds (political, scientific, media, action groups, and so on) have argued that there is a scientific consensus on the causes of global warming. The historian of science Naomi Oreskes published an article in Science reporting that a survey of the abstracts of 928 science articles published between 1993 and 2003 showed none which disagreed explicitly with the notion of anthropogenic global warming.[10] In an editorial published in the Washington Post, Oreskes stated that those who opposed these scientific findings are amplifying the normal range of scientific uncertainty about any facts into an appearance that there is a great scientific disagreement, or a lack of scientific consensus.[11] Oreskes's findings were replicated by other methods that require no interpretation.[2]

The theory of evolution through natural selection is an accepted part of the science of biology, to the extent that few observations in biology can be understood without reference to natural selection and common descent. Opponents of evolution claim that there is significant dissent on evolution within the scientific community.[12] The wedge strategy, an ambitious plan to supplant scientific materialism seen as inimical to religion, with a religion-friendly theistic science, depended greatly on seeding and building on public perceptions of absence of consensus on evolution.[13] Stephen Jay Gould has argued that creationists misunderstand the nature of the debate within the scientific community, which is not about "if" evolution occurred, but "how" it occurred.[12]

The inherent uncertainty in science, where theories are never proven but can only be disproven (see falsifiability), poses a problem for politicians, policymakers, lawyers, and business professionals. Where scientific or philosophical questions can often languish in uncertainty for decades within their disciplinary settings, policymakers are faced with the problems of making sound decisions based on the currently available data, even if it is likely not a final form of the "truth". The tricky part is discerning what is close enough to "final truth". For example, social action against smoking probably came too long after science was 'pretty consensual'.[2]

Certain domains, such as the approval of certain technologies for public consumption, can have vast and far-reaching political, economic, and human effects should things run awry of the predictions of scientists. However, insofar as there is an expectation that policy in a given field reflect knowable and pertinent data and well-accepted models of the relationships between observable phenomena, there is little good alternative for policy makers than to rely on so much of what may fairly be called 'the scientific consensus' in guiding policy design and implementation, at least in circumstances where the need for policy intervention is compelling. While science cannot supply 'absolute truth' (or even its complement 'absolute error') its utility is bound up with the capacity to guide policy in the direction of increased public good and away from public harm. Seen in this way, the demand that policy rely only on what is proven to be "scientific truth" would be a prescription for policy paralysis and amount in practice to advocacy of acceptance of all of the quantified and unquantified costs and risks associated with policy inaction.[2] Such considerations informed the development of 'the precautionary principle'.

No part of policy formation on the basis of the ostensible scientific consensus precludes persistent review either of the relevant scientific consensus or the tangible results of policy. Indeed, the same reasons that drove reliance upon the consensus drives the continued evaluation of this reliance over time—and adjusting policy as needed.

Last edited:
It's not really necessary for me to prove that you are an ignorant retard. You prove it yourself every time you post your demented drivel.

Unsurprising that you would not be able to prove me wrong and then claim that there is no need. I guess that is the inevetable result of incessant mental masturbation on your part. Your mind has gone blind.

That's another one of your delusions but anyone reading these threads can easily see that all of your idiotic 'points' get challenged and debunked by actual science.

And yet, you remain unable to bring any of that pseudoscience to bear and use it to prove me wrong. Instead you stand about mewling that I have been proven wrong when you are completely unable to show any evidence of it.

And still more of your delusional fantasies, you confused dimwit. You only humiliate yourself by demonstrating your idiocy and ignorance for all to see.

I made my claims. Supported them with the laws of physics and did the math in public for critique. I can't help but notice that my work remains unchallenged. In claiming that my claims have been proven wrong are you suggesting that no EM field is radiated by either the earth or atmosphere or are you claiming that vector physics do not apply to those EM fields. Or is the whole topic so far over your head that you are unable to speak to it and can find no information put out by your priests so you don't even have a cut and paste reply?

Laughing at you thunder. Still laughing hard.

And yet, you remain unable to bring any of that pseudoscience to bear and use it to prove me wrong. Instead you stand about mewling that I have been proven wrong when you are completely unable to show any evidence of it.
You stand around mewling about how your nonsensical pseudo-science "remains unchallenged" but you seem to be unable to point out/cite some specific example of your nonsense that wasn't immediately debunked. I challenged you to do that and you are avoiding the issue with more pointless drivel like this last post of yours. Put up or shut up, retard.

Point to something you've posted that you imagine somehow refutes any part of mainstream climate science and I'll point out where it was debunked. Or I'll debunk it anew with actual scientific evidence.

I made my claims. Supported them with the laws of physics and did the math in public for critique. I can't help but notice that my work remains unchallenged.
LOLOL. You apparently live in another universe with very different "laws of physics". The only thing 'supporting' your idiotic nonsense is your own insanity and ignorance of actual science.

In claiming that my claims have been proven wrong are you suggesting that no EM field is radiated by either the earth or atmosphere or are you claiming that vector physics do not apply to those EM fields. Or is the whole topic so far over your head that you are unable to speak to it and can find no information put out by your priests so you don't even have a cut and paste reply?

No, wired&bent, I am suggesting that you are a clueless dufus whose knowledge of science and physics is minimal and usually mistaken. Your "whole topic" is such out-in-the-ozone pseudo-science that no real scientists have even heard of it, let alone bothered to refute it. Real scientists can't be bothered to refute the braindead claims put out by the Flat Earth Society either but that doesn't mean the flat-earthers are right by default, it just means that, like you, they are too crazy to bother with.

Last edited:

You stand around mewling about how your nonsensical pseudo-science "remains unchallenged" but you seem to be unable to point out/cite some specific example of your nonsense that wasn't immediately debunked. I challenged you to do that and you are avoiding the issue with more pointless drivel like this last post of yours. Put up or shut up, retard.

I made my claims. Supported them with the laws of physics and did the math in public for critique. I can't help but notice that my work remains unchallenged.
LOLOL. You apparently live in another universe with very different "laws of physics". The only thing 'supporting' your idiotic nonsense is your own insanity and ignorance of actual science.

In claiming that my claims have been proven wrong are you suggesting that no EM field is radiated by either the earth or atmosphere or are you claiming that vector physics do not apply to those EM fields. Or is the whole topic so far over your head that you are unable to speak to it and can find no information put out by your priests so you don't even have a cut and paste reply?

No, wired&bent, I am suggesting that you are a clueless dufus whose knowledge of science and physics is minimal and usually mistaken. Your "whole topic" is such out-in-the-ozone pseudo-science that no real scientists have even heard of it, let alone bothered to refute it. Real scientists can't be bothered to refute the braindead claims put out by the Flat Earth Society either but that doesn't mean the flat-earthers are right by default, it just means that, like you, they are too crazy to bother with.

Let me tell you something s0n.......your posts are truly impressive!!!

80% of the sentences in this asshole's posts include the words, "retard"......"clueless"......."braindead"........."dufus"........."idiot"......and the other 20% nonsensical drivel. This is what we're seeing from the far left meatheads all over this forum........a level of misery that frequently turns to rage!!!

Because for all the "science certainty" these nuts push, in the public policy arena, nobody is giving a rats ass. So........what..........what we have here is akin to group navel contemplation by a bunch of frustrated environmental extremists who, like Al Gore, have been getting their clocks cleaned the last 2-3 years.:boobies::boobies::boobies::fu:

Now.....for newer members in here, take a gandor over and read wirebender's posts and tell me he's the "idiot"!!!.:2up:

23laywh-3.jpg

Last edited:
Some facts and figures about the ongoing drought in Texas:

— Texas is in its most severe one-year drought on record.

— The drought is the second-worst on record, behind only a dry spell that lasted for most of the 1950s.

— During its typically wettest months, April and May, the state got no significant rainfall.

— Texas would need more than 4.5 inches of rain in the next two months to avoid breaking the 1956 record for driest 12 consecutive months.

— Texas had its hottest June on record, and it was the fifth warmest month overall.

— July was the warmest month ever recorded for Texas, with data going back to 1895.

— A record 248 of the state's 254 counties are under burn bans.

— One agriculture official says crop and livestock losses in Texas could be double the state's record, $4.1 billion in 2006.

— The U.S. Drought Monitor map released for the week of Aug. 9 showed that more than 78 percent of the state was in the worst stage of drought.

The Associated Press: A look at the ongoing drought in Texas

The honest truth straight from the horses ass is it is all about the weather pattern. SEE YOU have a death ridge centered over Texas since MAY, but this means that area's like the west coast has had one of the COLDEST SUMMERS in recorded history.

This is the honest truth. It is weather.

Let me tell you something dolt.......your posts are truly retarded, off-topic and pointless!!!

80% of the sentences in this asshole's posts include the words, "retard"......"clueless"......."braindead"........."dufus"........."idiot"......and the other 20% nonsensical drivel.
80% of the total content of kooker's posts is cartoons that are as idiotic and completely pointless as he is.....and the other 20% is nonsensical drivel that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual topic. The Kookster will quote someone else's entire post and then post lame blather that is totally unconnected to anything that was in the post he quoted, and then he wonders why he is so completely ignored most of the time. He's very sensitive about being such a "clueless, idiotic, braindead retard" but he persists in making it obvious.

This is what we're seeing from the far left meatheads all over this forum........a level of misery that frequently turns to rage!!!
This is what we're seeing from the far-right-wing-nuts all over the form........a level of stupidity, ignorance and brainwashed confusion that frequently turns into totally demented balderdash and blather.

Because for all the "science certainty" these nuts push, in the public policy arena, nobody is giving a rats ass.
Because for all the mistaken "the science is uncertain" bullshit these nuts push, in the public policy arena, most of the world believes the scientific evidence and the conclusions of the climate scientists and most countries are moving forward on dealing with this crisis, albeit much too slowly, although that is starting to change as the unmistakable evidence of the warming trend and the associated climate changes mounts.

So........what..........what we have here is akin to group navel contemplation by a bunch of frustrated environmental extremists who, like Al Gore, have been getting their clocks cleaned the last 2-3 years.
So.......what.......what we have here is akin to group insanity and very similar to the Flat Earth Society or the Heaven's Gate cult. These reality deniers and dupes of the fossil fuel industry are inevitably sliding down into the septic pit of history as the warming trend and climate changes become more and more obvious to everyone.

Now.....for newer members in here, take a gandor over and read wirebender's posts and tell me he's the "idiot"!!!.
Oh, yes, yes, please do. The other idiot only fools fellow idiots like the kookster with his pseudo-science and ignorant patter. Wired&bent is the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Last edited:
You stand around mewling about how your nonsensical pseudo-science "remains unchallenged" but you seem to be unable to point out/cite some specific example of your nonsense that wasn't immediately debunked.

None of the claims I have made have been debunked. There is no need to point to any specific example that wasn't debunked because none have been debunked. Feel free to bring forward any example of someone pointing out a misapplied physical law or mathematical error on my part. Bring the math they did to prove me wrong forward while you are at it.

Is it your claim that neither the earth nor the atmosphere emit an EM field? Is it your claim that one or both of those fields are not subject to the laws of physics that govern the transfer of energy via EM fields? Is it your claim that one or both of those fields are not emitted in terms of vectors? Is it your claim that the vectors emitted by one or both of those fields are not subject to the laws of physics that govern the behavior of vectors?

For example, are you making the claim that energy can flow from two EM fields in two directions along any given vector?

Sorry guy, but I didn't invent my position. My position is based on very well known physical laws and long known knowledge regarding vector physics. My position has been stated in long known and accepted texts on subjects ranging from engineering to astrophysics. That it is entirely over your head is made blatantly obvious by your complete inability to point to any specific error on my part.

80% of the sentences in this asshole's posts include the words, "retard"......"clueless"......."braindead"........."dufus"........."idiot"......

An old and impotent fall back position of the bully. Of course internet bullys like thunder are far more impotent than the old school bully. thunder clearly has a fat kid fantasy of being the toughest kid on the playground and since he has no chance on an intellectual level, he has clearly spent much time honing his name calling "skills?

What else does a cut and paste drone have?

The rage is a result of helpless impotence. He can no more bring it under control than he can actually argue the topic on an intellectual level.

— The drought is the second-worst on record, behind only a dry spell that lasted for most of the 1950s.

— During its typically wettest months, April and May, the state got no significant rainfall.

— Texas would need more than 4.5 inches of rain in the next two months to avoid breaking the 1956 record for driest 12 consecutive months.

— Texas had its hottest June on record, and it was the fifth warmest month overall.

— July was the warmest month ever recorded for Texas, with data going back to 1895.

— One agriculture official says crop and livestock losses in Texas could be double the state's record, $4.1 billion in 2006.

— The U.S. Drought Monitor map released for the week of Aug. 9 showed that more than 78 percent of the state was in the worst stage of drought.

And is any of your handwringing over events that are outside of the limits of natural variability? Is any of your handwringing over events that even approach the borders of natural variability? Is there any thing that you believe we can do about it? Is there any hard evidence that proves that we are responsible? If not, why chafe your hands over it?

Oh, yes, yes, please do. The other idiot only fools fellow idiots like the kookster with his pseudo-science and ignorant patter. Wired&bent is the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Poor thunder. In this, as with practically everything you post, you expose yourself as something less than the sharpest knife in the drawer. I am sure that you enjoy using a slick term like Dunning - Kruger Effect in a sentence that you constructed on your very own as opposed to the constant torrent of cut and paste that you are usually restricted to, but in your glee at using such a term, you expose yourself as the more likely victim of the Dunning - Kruger Effect.

According to your link, victims of the Dunning - Kruger Effect "make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to recognize their mistakes. The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their own abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority".

If I am mistaken in my claims regarding the physics of vectors and their applications to EM fields, then why have you not pointed out my errors and done the requisite math to prove me wrong? You have decided that I must be wrong but have no idea whether or not I am actually wrong and even less of an idea of how to go about doing the math required to prove that I am wrong if, in fact, I am.

You lack the metacognitive ability to recognize such an obvious error and rather than hold back, lacking the skills necessary to prove me wrong, you go ahead loudly, and impotently ranting about how smart you are, and how stupid I am, all the while making useless appeals to authority.

Look back through your posts thunder. You don't engage in actual discussion, at an intellectual level on the topic because you are completely unable to do so. You are a cut and paste drone and the only thing you post in your own words is long strings of name calling and suggestions that your opponents are not nearly as smart as you.

How often do you see me resort to name calling thunder? I don't need to call you names in order to feel superior to you. All I need do is push your buttons and watch you go into cut and paste mode followed by an impotent string of name calling and exulatant extolling of your own brilliance like one of Pavlov's dogs. I laugh at you thunder because like Pavlov's dogs, you don't even realize that you are being played. You react predictably every damned time that bell is rung and show no signs that you will ever get it.

My bet is that you will find it completely impossible to curtail your kneejerk instinct to rail at me, telling me how stupid I am and what a fantasy world I live in, and make your obligatory appeal to authority while remaining completely unable to actually address any claim I have made with regard to EM vectors. You will do this because you may well be a victim of the Dunning - Kruger Effect.

Just my humbe observation. Anyone out there agree with me?

Last edited:
Let me tell you something dolt.......your posts are truly retarded, off-topic and pointless!!!

80% of the sentences in this asshole's posts include the words, "retard"......"clueless"......."braindead"........."dufus"........."idiot"......and the other 20% nonsensical drivel.
80% of the total content of kooker's posts is cartoons that are as idiotic and completely pointless as he is.....and the other 20% is nonsensical drivel that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual topic. The Kookster will quote someone else's entire post and then post lame blather that is totally unconnected to anything that was in the post he quoted, and then he wonders why he is so completely ignored most of the time. He's very sensitive about being such a "clueless, idiotic, braindead retard" but he persists in making it obvious.

This is what we're seeing from the far-right-wing-nuts all over the form........a level of stupidity, ignorance and brainwashed confusion that frequently turns into totally demented balderdash and blather.

Because for all the mistaken "the science is uncertain" bullshit these nuts push, in the public policy arena, most of the world believes the scientific evidence and the conclusions of the climate scientists and most countries are moving forward on dealing with this crisis, albeit much too slowly, although that is starting to change as the unmistakable evidence of the warming trend and the associated climate changes mounts.

So........what..........what we have here is akin to group navel contemplation by a bunch of frustrated environmental extremists who, like Al Gore, have been getting their clocks cleaned the last 2-3 years.
So.......what.......what we have here is akin to group insanity and very similar to the Flat Earth Society or the Heaven's Gate cult. These reality deniers and dupes of the fossil fuel industry are inevitably sliding down into the septic pit of history as the warming trend and climate changes become more and more obvious to everyone.

Now.....for newer members in here, take a gandor over and read wirebender's posts and tell me he's the "idiot"!!!.

Ahhhh yes, 'dolt', the witty repartee of the third grader brought forth to discredit an adult with a college education. Well done SIR well done! At your current level of argumentation you will actually make a point that anyone cares about in the year 3031!:lol::lol:

80% of the sentences in this asshole's posts include the words, "retard"......"clueless"......."braindead"........."dufus"........."idiot"......

An old and impotent fall back position of the bully. Of course internet bullys like thunder are far more impotent than the old school bully. thunder clearly has a fat kid fantasy of being the toughest kid on the playground and since he has no chance on an intellectual level, he has clearly spent much time honing his name calling "skills?

What else does a cut and paste drone have?

The rage is a result of helpless impotence. He can no more bring it under control than he can actually argue the topic on an intellectual level.

One must first have an intellect to carry on an intellectual discussion and so far blunder has exibited nothing of the sort. A baboon pulling random levers would do just as poor a job.

And is any of your handwringing over events that are outside of the limits of natural variability? Is any of your handwringing over events that even approach the borders of natural variability? Is there any thing that you believe we can do about it? Is there any hard evidence that proves that we are responsible? If not, why chafe your hands over it?

Chris is the head cut and paster. He's never had an original thought in his life. History is written NOW damnit! What has happened bvefore doesn't matter, only what we see now matters. He's a fruitfly.

Forum List

Back