Texas State-Certified Handgun Instructor Refuses To Teach Muslims, Obama Supporters

Of course not. I don't send any $$ to Texas if I can help it. It just encourages all sorts of stupidity.

How about a nice Mosque in Berkeley? Since UC Berkeley outlawed Jews*, it seems a perfect place for a nice Al Qaeda outpost!

* Former U.C. Berkeley student files suit — charges ‘endangerment’ of Jewish students on campus | j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California

How very odd that Berkeley has outlawed Jews. My best friend works at Berkeley and is Jewish. Whatever will she do now?????? :eusa_liar:

But I truely appreciate your rather lame attempts to deflect. They amuse me.

How very odd that Berkeley has outlawed Jews. My best friend works at Berkeley and is Jewish. Whatever will she do now?????? :eusa_liar:

But I truely appreciate your rather lame attempts to deflect. They amuse me.

I see that clicking the provided link was a bit too much for your limited intellect....

I did....now, on to your latest deflection......:eusa_whistle:

Might I suggest you look up a couple of words, sparky?

First word; "snarky."

Second word; "deflection."

Don't you feel stupid now?

Why would I when I am obviously leading you around by the nose. :lol::lol::lol: But then again, it's not hard to do.

Shall we continue?

First word; "snarky."

Why would I when I am obviously leading you around by the nose. :lol::lol::lol: But then again, it's not hard to do.

Shall we continue?
Before you continue pretending you're leading anyone around by the nose, do you have any comment about my post stating that a Navy chaplain got in trouble for praying in Jesus' name? You know, all that PC crap.

He got court-martialed and dismissed from the Navy for it. Really -- how awful for a Christian Chaplain to pray in Jesus' name!

'You're Fired' - Navy Chaplain, Court Martialed for Praying 'In Jesus Name', Fired from Navy, Ordered Dismissed Immediately - Christian Newswire

First word; "snarky."

Shall we continue?
Before you continue pretending you're leading anyone around by the nose, do you have any comment about my post stating that a Navy chaplain got in trouble for praying in Jesus' name? You know, all that PC crap.

He got court-martialed and dismissed from the Navy for it. Really -- how awful for a Christian Chaplain to pray in Jesus' name!

'You're Fired' - Navy Chaplain, Court Martialed for Praying 'In Jesus Name', Fired from Navy, Ordered Dismissed Immediately - Christian Newswire

That article....what a LOAD of crap. :lol::lol::lol:

Gordon Klingenschmitt, Former Navy Chaplain: DADT Repeal Is 'War On God,' Will Force Draft (VIDEO)

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #215: Gordon Klingenschmitt

Gordon Klingenschmitt | Right Wing Watch

LT GORDON KLINGENSCHMITT

Google his name and get a real belly laugh. :lmao: :lmao:

But, by all means, Dave, hang your hat on him. :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back