Texas now has more brown than white

Texas will soon be the next California

Already destroyed San Antonio , Austin and Houston

Dallas too many N !!!

It started in the mid 80's, I remember it very well.

Corrupt Yankee shitforbrains companies started moving down here with their employees.
All other companies here took after thier diseased corruption, and it spread like the Bubonic Plague.
By the mid 90's, Texas was turned into a cesspool of lies, degredation, and backstabbing thieves and con-artists.

And then all the filth and disease from Mexifornia and New Yuck started slithering into this once great state.
The then fucking Nazicrats slung open the border doors for ALL filth from ALL OVER the fucking planet to slither into this country.

And it's just gone all down the toilet since.

Well, Americans. A group with which I have always proudly identified.
Stole it?....From the Spaniards who stole Mexico?

nigerplease.jpg

It being NewsWeak I'm not so sure about the numbers.
If true all you have to do is move to an all white enclave where the only mexicans you see are the ones mowing your grass.
They haven't managed to get into the pool cleaning business though. They're always white dudes for some reason.
In the 18 years we've lived here we've never had a mexican clean our pool.
Perhaps it reminds them of crossing the Rio Grande and it traumatizes them.

What's wrong with white?

Why brown or anything like that?

I like white

I like all colors....all of them...

But since I am white I like what GOD sent to this Earth like....like a white woman.

Texas will soon be the next California

Already destroyed San Antonio , Austin and Houston

Dallas too many N !!!
It was noted that approximately 85% of those coming over the border illegally, are hardcore Catholics. Thus, what the anti-rightwing left doesn't grasp is the following:
1. Hardcore Hispanic Catholic males are very patriarch and machismo in their thinking, which goes against the alphabet group.
2. For the lefties that aren't fans of Christians and Christmas, they'll be hearing more and more "Feliz Navidad," (Merry Christmas) and Christmas displays.
3. Catholic church attendance will increase, not decrease.
4. Those same hardcore Catholics are big on having kids, which will be disappointing to the environmental lefties, as those incoming millions will be spewing out large numbers of kids and aren't in favor of abortion. They will also cause more deforestation and animal habitat displacement for the much needed more business structures, medical facilities, apartments/condos and homes.
5. Legal Hispanics tend to vote republican and those that come in, will at some point do so also.

It was noted that approximately 85% of those coming over the border illegally, are hardcore Catholics. Thus, what the anti-rightwing left doesn't grasp is the following:
1. Hardcore Hispanic Catholic males are very patriarch and machismo in their thinking, which goes against the alphabet group.
2. For the lefties that aren't fans of Christians and Christmas, they'll be hearing more and more "Feliz Navidad," (Merry Christmas) and Christmas displays.
3. Catholic church attendance will increase, not decrease.
4. Those same hardcore Catholics are big on having kids, which will be disappointing to the environmental lefties, as those incoming millions will be spewing out large numbers of kids and aren't in favor of abortion. They will also cause more deforestation and animal habitat displacement for the much needed more business structures, medical facilities, apartments/condos and homes.
5. Legal Hispanics tend to vote republican and those that come in, will at some point do so also.

Do you think at least 50 percent of all TEXAS Latinos will vote GOP right now ??

Do you think at least 50 percent of all TEXAS Latinos will vote GOP right now ??
I'd like to think so, however, those coming over the border and getting lots of handouts, will initially vote Democrat, then gradually switch over........however, I suspect the left will no doubt try to illegally ensure they win.

Forum List

Back