Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War'

It takes a seriously deranged mind to believe such shit. Are you really that fucked up?

But Janet Reno did murder him and everyone else in his group...

No, she didn't. She gave that pedophile plenty of time to surrender and/or release the women and children. He chose not to.

You have to realize you are talking to people that believe a pregnancy that is the result of a rape is a gift of God to the raped women.

They did handle that Koresh thing wrong. They should have done a Bonnie and Clyde type of ambush on him, and the rest of the fruitcakes in the compound would have just folded up.

It takes a seriously deranged mind to believe such shit. Are you really that fucked up?

But Janet Reno did murder him and everyone else in his group...

No, she didn't. She gave that pedophile plenty of time to surrender and/or release the women and children. He chose not to.

He's a pedophile now? I dont remember that one.

You do realize that she had no reason to go after them to begin with right? The guy may have been a kook, but that doesn't mean the Justice Department needs to have his community surounded and isolated. Heck, if they did that with every kook they'd have you surounded right now!

I don't know...what was wrong with David Koresh planning for the Rapture ?

So I guess that Honest Abe guy was just a kook eh?

So it's real chains Republicans want to put on people, not the proverbial chains Biden spoke about..?

Wow... can you deflect any more here? Who mentioned chains other than you? There has been civil war in this country before. It's a human condition. It happens throughout history. The idea that we are somehow immune to it now is absurd and pure arrogance.

That has absolutely nothing to do with Joe Biden and his stupid statements, which btw is Ironic because it was his party that had the people in chains and the Republicans that liberated them. See, the Republican party has always been about liberty. It may have been corrupted a bit by progressives, but it still is the party of liberty.

By Nick Wing

Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, plunged far out into the periphery of anti-President Barack Obama conspiracy theories on Monday, pushing a particularly outrageous one as justification for a tax increase in the county.

Head told FOX34 that Lubbock's law enforcement needed extra tax dollars in order to be prepared for a full-scale uprising, which he said could be a byproduct of Obama's reelection. According to Head, the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?” Head asked. “I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."

Head continued, delving deeper into his hypothesis and claiming that he was prepared to join the hypothetical resistance.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say, 'You're not coming in here,'" the judge said. "And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.' Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

So, there you have it. Head would have listeners believe that they must agree to increase Lubbock's property tax rate by 1.7 cents in the next fiscal year, or risk being forced to submit to a foreign occupying force invited into the nation by the president of the United States.

Of course, this theory is entirely bunk.

More: Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'
This just goes to show how truly insidious and devoid of morality and sanity the Right has become. And this is coming from a man in power, a Judge, has lots of influence and sway, but mostly raw power to exercise his will...or should I say impose. This...palooka, for lack of a better term, posted a poster featuring images of mostly black folks that got arrested wearing Obama shirts with the statement/writing..."You don't see people wearing Bush shirts getting arrested."

Clearly this man has a problem, and if the posts in this thread is any indication, his fellow RW citizens are largely in agreement with him. Note how many openly claim to see nothing wrong with his statements.

The tone of the statements is to produce fear, FEAR at the very THOUGHT of an Obama election. Not much different than how the Bush Regime behaved, or should I say ruled and lorded over America with their CONSTANT campaign of fear with the color codes, bending the wills of the dumb and innocent citizens of this great nation.

This is pure, unadulterated evil being perpetrated before our very eyes and ears.

When will it stop?

By Nick Wing

Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, plunged far out into the periphery of anti-President Barack Obama conspiracy theories on Monday, pushing a particularly outrageous one as justification for a tax increase in the county.

Head told FOX34 that Lubbock's law enforcement needed extra tax dollars in order to be prepared for a full-scale uprising, which he said could be a byproduct of Obama's reelection. According to Head, the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?” Head asked. “I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."

Head continued, delving deeper into his hypothesis and claiming that he was prepared to join the hypothetical resistance.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say, 'You're not coming in here,'" the judge said. "And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.' Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

So, there you have it. Head would have listeners believe that they must agree to increase Lubbock's property tax rate by 1.7 cents in the next fiscal year, or risk being forced to submit to a foreign occupying force invited into the nation by the president of the United States.

More: Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

He's a nutter - part of the GOP base in Texas :eusa_shhh:

By Nick Wing

This just goes to show how truly insidious and devoid of morality and sanity the Right has become. And this is coming from a man in power, a Judge, has lots of influence and sway, but mostly raw power to exercise his will...or should I say impose. This...palooka, for lack of a better term, posted a poster featuring images of mostly black folks that got arrested wearing Obama shirts with the statement/writing..."You don't see people wearing Bush shirts getting arrested."

Clearly this man has a problem, and if the posts in this thread is any indication, his fellow RW citizens are largely in agreement with him. Note how many openly claim to see nothing wrong with his statements.

The tone of the statements is to produce fear, FEAR at the very THOUGHT of an Obama election. Not much different than how the Bush Regime behaved, or should I say ruled and lorded over America with their CONSTANT campaign of fear with the color codes, bending the wills of the dumb and innocent citizens of this great nation.

This is pure, unadulterated evil being perpetrated before our very eyes and ears.

When will it stop?

I'll ask you the same questions when George Zimmerman gets acquitted.

Texas actually seceded TWICE to protect their right to own slaves, once from the US, once from Mexico,

so it wouldn't be unprecedented for them to throw another fit over a black man getting more power.
Firstly, this is about sovereignty of states vs. sovereignty of foreign enemies.

If you hate Texas so much for events of the distant past, why would you want to be in the same union with them?

First "Legitimate Rape" and now a nutty GOP judge. I guess the desperation and craziness of being far right is beginning to get to some of these people.

By Nick Wing

There was a time (it seems so long ago, now) when I believed that only ignorant, uneducated people believed such patently nonsensical tripe. But I've seen FAR too many examples to the contrary in recent years. But it STILL amazes me when I hear about a person who went to an institution of higher learning, received a degree, (and who ostensibly learned some critical thinking skills in the process), and despite ALL that, manages to believe some of the craziest notions.

Oh, it's not necessarily about politics. It can be about so-called 'supernatural forces' such as ghosts, or aliens from outer space, or miracle messages from the 'hereafter', or even commercials about products that produce fantastic results like anti aging cremes that remove years from your face or fantastic weight loss pills that won't require a person to exercise or change his or her eating habits.
Don't worry. You can't afford another war. :muahaha:

Texas actually seceded TWICE to protect their right to own slaves, once from the US, once from Mexico,

so it wouldn't be unprecedented for them to throw another fit over a black man getting more power.

Attachments

• $Race-Baiting-231x300.jpg
    $Race-Baiting-231x300.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 39

Forum List

Back