Texas Is About to Create OPEC’s Worst Nightmare

Texas Is About to Create OPEC’s Worst Nightmare.

Funny, I remember back when the Smartest President Ever lectured Sarah Palin about our inability to drill our way out of our energy problems.

I doubt it's their worst nightmare.

After a coup against Hugo Chavez funded by the US, the invasion of Iraq by the US, the bombing of Libya by the US, the sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, Texas can't even hope to compete.

Funny, I remember back when the Smartest President Ever lectured Sarah Palin about our inability to drill our way out of our energy problems.

Actually there are two huge problems with this scenario:

The cost of labor is going up due to high property and rental prices in the oil patch.

There is a shortage of qualified trainers for people who want to work in the oil patch.

And if the Brazilian president carries through on his campaign promise another Russia will come on line but that problem has not yet happened like the two above problems that are already reducing maximum output.

After a coup against Hugo Chavez funded by the US, the invasion of Iraq by the US, the bombing of Libya by the US, the sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, Texas can't even hope to compete.

When is the last time you drove through Texas? Everyone in my hood has to have white noise machines and earplugs so we can sleep. They drill 24/7 and it's music to our ears and money in the bank. YeeHaw!!!

When is the last time you drove through Texas? Everyone in my hood has to have white noise machines and earplugs so we can sleep. They drill 24/7 and it's music to our ears and money in the bank. YeeHaw!!!

LA, SD and other states have a similar problem but the burnout rate is insane. If you can get a house or two the next time oil prices crash you can pay off a house in less than ten years from room and board net income.

When the massive layoffs come due to the oil glut (which always happens), I'm sure Obama will be blamed though he will have been out of office for 6 years or so.

Uh huh? And what does this have to do with what I said?

Uh huh? And what does this have to do with what I said?
Texas is beginning to boom as well as Oklahoma, Nebraska, the Dakotas and other nearby states.

Forum List

Back