Texas Gun Cult Buys a Compound

Jesus, why are white conservatives so easy to manipulate?
You never opened the article, did you.

The new property acquisition has been a recurring topic in Moon’s King’s Reports, which are now broadcast via the gaming platform Twitch or the streaming site Rumble since they were booted off YouTube for violating community guidelines. Their videos are often accompanied by a slew of hashtags, including #MAGA, #Trump, #QAnon, #Q and #bluelivesmatter.

“The internationalist Marxist globalists are trying to start a civil war here, so that they can bring in the U.N. troops and Chi-Com Chinese military to come in and destroy and kill all gun owners, Christians, and any opposition, i.e., Trump supporters,” Moon said matter-of-factly in a recent sermon. “We are in the death of America right now, and that’s why, of course, God is allowing for our expansion.”

And you felt the need to specifically point out white conservatives why?

Who in the fuck do you think is in this compound?

Nothing worse for America than a religious nutjob who worships Trump and guns. As toxic and volatile a combination as you can design.
Nope Cultural Marxism running amok is a billion times worse.

The new property acquisition has been a recurring topic in Moon’s King’s Reports, which are now broadcast via the gaming platform Twitch or the streaming site Rumble since they were booted off YouTube for violating community guidelines. Their videos are often accompanied by a slew of hashtags, including #MAGA, #Trump, #QAnon, #Q and #bluelivesmatter.

“The internationalist Marxist globalists are trying to start a civil war here, so that they can bring in the U.N. troops and Chi-Com Chinese military to come in and destroy and kill all gun owners, Christians, and any opposition, i.e., Trump supporters,” Moon said matter-of-factly in a recent sermon. “We are in the death of America right now, and that’s why, of course, God is allowing for our expansion.”

Who inn the fuck do you think is in this compound?

So reiterating what I said, you didn't actually open the article before creating this thread, did you. You made an assumption based on the title and your own bias. It sounds like you still haven't actually bothered to read through it or even look at the big photo of the group right at the top when you first open it.

WHy is it bad for white guys to have a shooting range? Or a church? Or both?

I know you wouldn't act tough with them in person like you do here keyboard commando.

So reiterating what I said, you didn't actually open the article before creating this thread, did you. You made an assumption based on the title and your own bias. It sounds like you still haven't actually bothered to read through it or even look at the big photo of the group right at the top when you first open it.

Speaking of making assumptions, do you know what the word 'irony' means?

The photo of the white guys in robes?

Speaking of making assumptions, do you know what the word 'irony' means?

I notice after three responses you haven't denied not reading it nor have you admitted your error.

Nothing worse for America than a religious nutjob who worships Trump and guns. As toxic and volatile a combination as you can design.
Yet you're still alive and none of these compounds have shot up any stores or taken over a city.

Obviously, Danny thinks putting America first protecting the great American way of life is a far worse crime than looting and burning down its cities while throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails at its police!

Yet you're still alive and none of these compounds have shot up any stores or taken over a city.

Obviously, Danny thinks putting America first protecting the great American way of life is a far worse crime than looting and burning down its cities while throwing brinks and Molotov cocktails at its police!
Are you referring to Oidiot?

Jesus, why are white conservatives so easy to manipulate? Tell them you can worship God while cradling an AR-15 and they'll drink your Kool Aid on command.

A religious sect known for worshipping with AR-15s and its MAGA politics has purchased a sprawling, 40-acre compound in central Texas, which it hopes will offer a safe-haven for “patriots” from what they believe is an imminent war brought by the “deep state,” VICE News has learned.
The property, located in the small community of Thornton, 40 miles from Waco, was listed at just under $1 million. It’s been dubbed “Liberty Rock'' by its new owners, the Sanctuary Church aka Rod of Iron Ministries, led by Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon. Members of the congregation often refer to him as “King.”

While Moon’s congregation, estimated to number in the hundreds, is relatively fringe, it’s a direct descendant of the much larger Unification Church, founded by his father, Rev. Sun Myung Moon, a self-proclaimed messiah and accused cult leader whose adoring followers became known to outsiders as “Moonies.”

Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Bought a 40-Acre Compound in Texas for Its ‘Patriots’
it must be white people.....white liberals are pretty easily manipulated too....

Obviously, Danny thinks putting America first protecting the great American way of life is a far worse crime than looting and burning down its cities while throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails at its police!

Why is it that you think I'm okay with the looting of cities and arson? I want those POS rounded up and imprisoned for their crimes. And many have been. I'm NOT okay with it.

Why is it that you think I'm okay with the looting of cities and arson? I want those POS rounded up and imprisoned for their crimes. And many have been. I'm NOT okay with it.
Because you criticize the fact that Trump is alive and never comment on the destruction your fucked up fellow Liberals are perpetrating.

Because you criticize the fact that Trump is alive and never comment on the destruction your fucked up fellow Liberals are perpetrating.

So all of those thugs and riff raff who are looting stores and burning things down are now "liberals", huh? I would guess that most of them have never voted in their life.

So all of those thugs and riff raff who are looting stores and burning things down are now "liberals", huh? I would guess that most of them have never voted in their life.
Liberal...What you call a lazy piece of shit.
You think for a second these people would become a Republican?
Are you psychotic?

Are you psychotic?

You binary thinkers are such simpletons. It's hard to have a dialogue with you, it's like speaking with children.

Are you psychotic?

You binary thinkers are such simpletons. It's hard to have a dialogue with you, it's like speaking with children.

Sure it is, OFanny. You are the adult in the room.

Are you psychotic?

We're not binary; we read your posts and see you're anarchist as long as it's Ds doing the damage.
An R looks the wrong way and you complain.

Forum List

Back