Texas Governor Abbott Tests Positive For Covid-19

Think of all the fools who got the vaccine because they believed the democrats lies about not having to wear mask. I said at the time it was a lie.

Fully vaccinated.

I guess those vaccines don't work so great, right?

The vaccines don't give 100% guarantee a person won't get the virus. It's 90something percent.

The vaccine will prevent him from ending up in the hospital fighting for his life like so many others are right now but have not been vaccinated.

Maybe he shouldn't have had that indoor event with people who didn't wear masks.

As I understand Abbott is getting Regeneron treatments. Trump and Pub Governors get the top of the line treatment. The little people, including Pub supporters, must suffer through Covid.
Damaged Eagle

not true

Florida has regeneron stations and mobile units for its residents, and it is free.

View attachment 527190

This happens when Democratic super spreader legislators go all over the country including Washington DC then bring their contaminated a$$e$ back to Texas to spread their infection all over the state capitol.

*****SMILE*****

:)

ever notice when trollboy Bodecca is backed up with facts like this he cant refute he tries to laugh these facts off?

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tests positive for Covid-19

Bring on the Chrorox! But NO MASKS!
hey guys,Makes me wonder if trollboy even read the article.I heard this on the radio today as well and they said the same thing on the radio this article says that he got covid even AFTER geeting the vaccine,so trollboy here and the MSM media all they did is prove to the entire world that vaccines are worthless and dont stop covid.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Abbot is amongst thousands around the world that have got covid AFTER getting the VACCINE.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I hope he gets through it ok. I'm sure he got some of the regeneron.

Maybe he and those around him should have worn a mask.

Where Republican governors like Abbott and DeSantis are wrong is their prohibition of local communities and private venues to require masks and vaccinations.

It’s fine that they don’t issue a state mandate, as local communities tend to know best, but to deny local communities and school districts to take appropriate measures is reckless and irresponsible.

Forum List

Back