Texas gay marriage ban struck down

Of course. This is what dictatorial regimes do. The tell you how to live and what you should believe. Governing without the consent of the governed eventually fails.

Yep, [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] -- Texasss is a dictatorial regime trying to tell people they cannot marry whom they love.

Get government out of our private lives, out of our bedrooms.

Let's start with getting them out of our healthcare.

Let's also start with allowing states to do what the majority of folks in the state want to do. Not what some moron who has a black robe wedgie wants.

Let's see...we've had how many judges now that have ruled these anti gay laws unconstitutional, six, seven? How many judges have upheld them?

And y'all think you're right and they're wrong? :lol:

They are interweb constitutional scholars....they know more than some activist judge......they listen to Rush

Some judge said

They believe it....

That settles it.....

That's why both sides march on the SCOTUS every year on the anniversary of Roe.

Dorks.

Love and Marriage?
What a bizarre concept for conservatives

Blacks marrying whites was about a black man having sex with a white woman....Think about the CHILDREN!
Gays marrying is about anal sex and yucky kissing and stuff

It is never about love with Conservatives

So what about answering the question?

Kind of a stupid question isn't it?

Who do you want a narcissist to marry? Themselves?
The courts are open to polygamists if they think they have a case. They should try Arizona since it relates to the government limiting their religious freedom

So your standard that that people should be able to marry who they want is flexible. Exactly my point. You're not for people marrying who they want, you are for gay marriage. Which is why it belongs ... in the legislature. You just torpedoed your own crap, well done.

So what about answering the question?

The courts are open to polygamists if they think they have a case. They should try Arizona since it relates to the government limiting their religious freedom

So your standard that that people should be able to marry who they want is flexible. Exactly my point. You're not for people marrying who they want, you are for gay marriage. Which is why it belongs ... in the legislature. You just torpedoed your own crap, well done.

No, actually, your question is stupid and has no bearing on the rights of gays to marry

Narcissists should be able to marry themselves?

Last edited:

No, actually, your question is stupid and has no bearing on the rights of gays to marry

Narcissists should be able to marry themselves?

LOL, You thought you were being clever by grasping my point. Though I admit that you grasping a point is beyond your normal capability.

You said people should be able to marry who they want. So if we have government marriage, absolutely they should. All citizens should be equal in the eyes of government. If marriage is a right, as you are arguing, then it should be open to all.

And as I said, you only care about gay marriage, you don't care about people marrying who they want. You showed your own argument is crap that even you don't believe.

Forum List

Back