Texas family court demands 8 year old boy be chemically castrated against fathers wishes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Save James – Save Thousands of Children
We are the Scott Family.

Joe, Sarah, Mackenzie, Grayson, Patton, Rowan and Lily.

We met Jeff Younger a few years ago and became friends. He told us about his divorce, twin sons and a little about his concerns for his son James. This was due to some unusual circumstances involving his ex-wife telling James that he was a girl. We, like many others, listened but assumed that it was a miscommunication or just part of an ugly divorce that would eventually blow over.
We were wrong. As time
-----------------------------
BS like this is what makes me not wannt to ever get married because moronic bitches like this......

The mother of this kid wants him to be a girl the father clearly states and proves the boy does not want to be a girl, but you have to listen to this guy OMG!!

Texas Family Court Demands 8-Year-Old Boy Be Chemically Castrated Against Father’s Wishes

Jeff Younger joins David Knight to talk about the war against the family by courts and administrative states.

Will he go to jail for refusing to pay for the chemical castration of his 8-year-old son when the child doesn’t present himself as a girl if not in the custody of his mother who is pushing gender transition?

We are the Scott Family.

We met Jeff Younger a few years ago and became friends. He told us about his divorce, twin sons and a little about his concerns for his son James. This was due to some unusual circumstances involving his ex-wife telling James that he was a girl. We, like many others, listened but assumed that it was a miscommunication or just part of an ugly divorce that would eventually blow over.
We were wrong. As time
BS like this is what makes me not wannt to ever get married because moronic bitches like this......

The mother of this kid wants him to be a girl the father clearly states and proves the boy does not want to be a girl, but you have to listen to this guy OMG!!

Texas Family Court Demands 8-Year-Old Boy Be Chemically Castrated Against Father’s Wishes

Jeff Younger joins David Knight to talk about the war against the family by courts and administrative states.

Will he go to jail for refusing to pay for the chemical castration of his 8-year-old son when the child doesn’t present himself as a girl if not in the custody of his mother who is pushing gender transition?

Welcome to the war on human dignity and human life itself. Can you believe someone, anyone is not declaring war on the freak show masters who push this evil insanity? it's anti-human, anti-life and pure malevolence and yet tens of millions of Americans are doing nothing to stop this shit.

Meh, I read through some of the docs at that site and I am not decided. Some of the sites discussing this seem to be misreporting it in that the orders apply to both parents.

We are the Scott Family.

We were wrong. As time

Seems like it's time to grab that poor child and disappear. Mother should be spayed before she can breed another. Chemical, or surgical, castration or other mutilation of a child before they reach their majority and can decide for themselves it nothing less than egregious child abuse...and mutilation. If I decided I'd rather have a puppy, would I be permitted to foot the bill for appropriate plastic surgery for my child?

We are the Scott Family.

We were wrong. As time

Seems like it's time to grab that poor child and disappear. Mother should be spayed before she can breed another. Chemical, or surgical, castration or other mutilation of a child before they reach their majority and can decide for themselves it nothing less than egregious child abuse...and mutilation. If I decided I'd rather have a puppy, would I be permitted to foot the bill for appropriate plastic surgery for my child?

Mother should be spayed....man, nothing like big government deciding who to spay and neuter.

We are the Scott Family.

We were wrong. As time

Mother should be spayed....man, nothing like big government deciding who to spay and neuter.
I suppose you are in favor of the child being neutered, then?

We are the Scott Family.

We were wrong. As time

Didn't say that. Only used 15ish words in my reply.

We are the Scott Family.

We were wrong. As time

Seems like it's time to grab that poor child and disappear. Mother should be spayed before she can breed another. Chemical, or surgical, castration or other mutilation of a child before they reach their majority and can decide for themselves it nothing less than egregious child abuse...and mutilation. If I decided I'd rather have a puppy, would I be permitted to foot the bill for appropriate plastic surgery for my child?[/QUOTE

Didn't say that. Only used 15ish words in my reply.
Cool. My problem is with parents who think that an 8-yr-old child is capable of deciding something of that magnitude. A wiser parent would counsel delaying such a life-altering mutilation until they (the child) had a better understanding of what such a choice entailed.

• Banned
Meh, I read through some of the docs at that site and I am not decided. Some of the sites discussing this seem to be misreporting it in that the orders apply to both parents.

WALT HEYER MINISTRIES
cropped-file_Heyer_Walt03Final-web-e1451507004662.jpg
WALT HEYER is a former transgender with a passion to help others who regret gender change. Walt travels extensively to share his story of redemption at conferences, churches and universities. Walt has appeared on numerous radio and television shows in the U.S. and Canada. Walt’s articles have been published online and his many books are a welcome resource in understanding the issue.

Regret is real—
SexChangeRegret.com can help

Walt offers encouragement and hope for others who want to detransition back to their innate birth gender. SexChangeRegret.com has over 300,000 new visitors each year from 180 countries around the world.

Visit SexChangeRegret.com now.

Forum List

Back