crying girl propaganda picture named world press photo of the year

.....reminds me of the pic of the girl crying FOR dangerous criminal KScott--this pic and the above one teaches kids/leftists/etc to HATE cops/etc for NO reason other than LIES
...they teach their kids to HATE cops/etc and LOVE criminals/criminality
this girl is crying/taught to cry for a criminal and hate the cops for protecting themselves
1045767934.png

Last edited:
I wonder who taught Barron his vapid, autistic stare
Stay classy, fuckwit
But mocking the 2 suffering children in the first 2 posts is fine. Go fuck yourself, trash.
who's mocking the crying girls? please explain
Who's mocking Barron? It's an innocent question.
Lol

"Innocent question" from a bitter dishonest fuckwit

Stay classy, fuckwit
But mocking the 2 suffering children in the first 2 posts is fine. Go fuck yourself, trash.

The little girl was crying because she didnt want to get relocated to San Franshitsco
Yeah probably bro. You hear the new Ebola news, Frank?

Too bad the Muslim Macaca is no longer in the White House to load Ebola infected people onto commercial airliners bound for the USA, right?

Stay classy, fuckwit

The little girl was crying because she didnt want to get relocated to San Franshitsco

Too bad the Muslim Macaca is no longer in the White House to load Ebola infected people onto commercial airliners bound for the USA, right?
Yeah Frank and we all died :rolleyes:

Stay classy, fuckwit

Yeah Frank and we all died :rolleyes:
Not from lack of trying on the part of the Muslim bioterrorist who used to occupy the White House

Forum List

Back