Texas Court Rules Obamacare Mandate For HIV Meds Is Unconstitutional - Gays Are Triggered, LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The U.S. Affordable Care Act's (ACA) requirement that private insurance plans cover HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, at no cost to patients is unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday, siding with conservative lawyers who had challenged the measure on religious grounds. O'Connor had once ruled the entire landmark U.S. healthcare law popularly known as Obamacare unconstitutional. A group of business owners sued the government in 2020, arguing that the free PrEP requirement, as well as free coverage requirements for contraception and the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, made them "complicit in facilitating homosexual behavior, drug use, and sexual activity outside of marriage between one man and one woman."

Lol, libs are so triggered now that employers are no longer obligated to subsidize the lives of fags and Anti-Christian God-hating hedonists...if you insist on living an ungodly life filled with drug use, having sex outside of marriage or living a gay lifestyle, you can no longer use government to compel others to finance your demonic desires.

This is a victory for freedom and for small government...this will also help bring down healthcare costs since we all know, fags drive up the cost of healthcare by 95% in most cases....This is something that I hope to see more Republicans campaign on.....the morewe strip these tranny queers of their sense of entitlement, the better it is for the rest of us who value our personal freedom and liberties....

Just terrible reasoning by the judge.

What he has essentially said is that Company A can not do it due to them being "Christian" (not really sure how a company accepts Jesus, but that is for a different day) but the company next door that is a bunch of heathens have to pay it.

How the fuck is that constitutional?

Is this a second ruling from the one discussed here not more than a few hours ago?

he did no such thing. Just goes to show that you guys never took the evelyn Wood reading comprehension course.

O'connor has not yet specified how his new ruling will be enforced. It is not clear what the judge's decision means for the advisory body, called the Preventive Services Task Force (PSTF), which is convened by an official of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and recommends a wide range of preventive services to be covered under the ACA.

The judge found that the U.S. Constitution requires that the task force's members be appointed directly by the president.

O'Connor has not yet ruled on the challenge to the contraceptives mandate and rejected the challenge to the HPV vaccine mandate. The HPV vaccine sold by Merck & Co (MRK.N) prevents cancers caused by the virus.

HHS said in a statement that it "continues to work to ensure that people can access healthcare, free from discrimination."

I will say this though..>Merck's HPV vaxxine only works on 4 out of 100plus potential. PO. TEN. SHUL. cancers. Merck makes biiiiiiig money off this after their epic loses on Fosamax and one other deadly drug they put out. This HPV vaxx is bad enough.

oh good grief. this is about employers who don't want this coverage that they MUST pay for on their plans when they don't even HAVE homosexual/drug using employees ON THE PAYROLL. I think this is reasonable...and here biff was making out it was these wicked evul Christians.

and you KNOW that the pervey Biden Regime is going to challenge it.

"The U.S. Affordable Care Act's (ACA) requirement that private insurance plans cover HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, at no cost to patients is unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday, siding with conservative lawyers who had challenged the measure on religious grounds. O'Connor had once ruled the entire landmark U.S. healthcare law popularly known as Obamacare unconstitutional. A group of business owners sued the government in 2020, arguing that the free PrEP requirement, as well as free coverage requirements for contraception and the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, made them "complicit in facilitating homosexual behavior, drug use, and sexual activity outside of marriage between one man and one woman."

Lol, libs are so triggered now that employers are no longer obligated to subsidize the lives of fags and Anti-Christian God-hating hedonists...if you insist on living an ungodly life filled with drug use, having sex outside of marriage or living a gay lifestyle, you can no longer use government to compel others to finance your demonic desires.

This is a victory for freedom and for small government...this will also help bring down healthcare costs since we all know, fags drive up the cost of healthcare by 95% in most cases....This is something that I hope to see more Republicans campaign on.....the morewe strip these tranny queers of their sense of entitlement, the better it is for the rest of us who value our personal freedom and liberties....
As long as its cool to call it medical insurance yet discludes eye, and dental… I’m cool with it, it’s clearly an a la carte decision by the company offering it…

What he has essentially said is that Company A can not do it due to them being "Christian" (not really sure how a company accepts Jesus, but that is for a different day) but the company next door that is a bunch of heathens have to pay it.

The same way Hobby Lobby was decided I guess. Hard to see how the judge could have gone the other way in light of Hobby Lobby and have it stand up on appeal TBH. It would be pretty impossible to argue with a straight face that PreP is anything but a drug that facilitates casual gay sex.

Is this a second ruling from the one discussed here not more than a few hours ago?
I think it is. There is another article that section 1557 of the ACA that basically says state Medicaid cannot ban the trans treatments if they receive money from the Federal government which all do.

As we move forward it will be businesses asking not to cover anything. And they will get their way. And lesser abled people will agree. Denying diabetics insulin will be the next thing. Then it's onto the next drug denied. At that point I lose all respect.

The same way Hobby Lobby was decided I guess. Hard to see how the judge could have gone the other way in light of Hobby Lobby and have it stand up on appeal TBH. It would be pretty impossible to argue with a straight face that PreP is anything but a drug that facilitates casual gay sex.
Is what they do any business of yours? If so why do you believe that?

Is what they do any business of yours? If so why do you believe that?

The thread isn't about me. It is about the law and the prior court rulings on this issue. I guess you have nothing relevant to say because you want to make it about me.

I know of people who are not those bad names you use who this will affect.

Government has no business dictating insurance coverage, period.

And this is a ruling from the Judge I would support 100%.

But instead the judge punked out and hid behind religion.

And this is a ruling from the Judge I would support 100%.

But instead the judge punked out and hid behind religion.

The free exercise portion of the first amendment is the final frontier in civil liberties law. Much of it is still unwritten. He didn't hide behind religion. Religion was central to the plaintiffs' claims.

just further evidence of the lawlessness of the dems that passed the bill and attempted to violated the constitutional rights of americans

The free exercise portion of the first amendment is the final frontier in civil liberties law. Much of it is still unwritten. He didn't hide behind religion. Religion was central to the plaintiffs' claims.

And it is BS. It is wrong that the heathen company has to pay for this and a Christian does not. That is not equal treatment under the law

I guess the same way you loons refused organ transplants to the unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back