Texas billionaire Harold Simmons Lies it Up Again

What a great idea---let's get the Saud family to all hate our guts too.
They already do, that's why they tripled the price of oil in the last six months of Bush's reign of terror, not to mention..all of the 9-11 hijackers where from there.

Last edited:
May I suggest House of Bush House of Saud

House of Bush, House of Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FWIW, I don't think Bush is a terrorist. But I do think he's an idiot.

Thanks for the link Jillian. I was hoping for something from a slightly more neutral source. This guy has spent more than half his life ranting against the right-wing. It's hardly a surprise that he would say bad things about Bush. I was hoping for something by the popular left-wing media like the New York Times, the LA Times or the Washington Post or maybe one of those news magazines.

FWIW I don't think Bush is either of those, but I can think of a thousand things he did to screw things up. What's really shocking is that even after Bush stepped on his dick for the last 8 years and destroyed his party while he did it, the Repubs are going to end up winning this election. I just cannot believe it. I personally think it will be to the Repubs detriment that they do win, but it's just shocking that it will happen.

Tech_EsqI'm sorry, I get carried away with all of the lying trolls asking for links to prove the obvious..my apolgies for throwing you in the mix.
I added these links..didn't you see them?

Bush Money

Results 1 - 10 of about 229,000 for Bush laden connection. (0.21 seconds)
Bush laden connection - Google Search

Blog sites. And here I was about to give you more credit than that. :cuckoo:

Oh yeah liar? so you already went through all 229,000 links huh?
And it's you morons that use a Texas billionaires' million dollars worth of paid lies as a source to discredit Obama..
you're a pathetic joke, as usual, you made a complete ass of yourself, now hurry up and rapid fire a few meaningless posts to hide your idiotic reponse.

Last edited:
And it's you morons that use a Texas billionaires' million dollars worth of paid lies as a source to discredit Obama..
you're a pathetic joke, as usual, you made a complete ass of yourself, now hurry up and rapid fire a few meaningless posts to hide you idiotic reponse.

Wow. You're own post says more about you then I could ever write! :badgrin:

Nice try asshole, ..
oh by the way, just went through your posts, I see no links nowhere (not even a blog site) to support any of your bullshit, why is that?
So to resume our previous chat that you're trying to hide with the above silly response..
you're a pathetic joke, as usual, you made a complete ass of yourself, now hurry up and rapid fire a few meaningless posts to hide your idiotic reponse.

Tech_EsqI'm sorry, I get carried away with all of the lying trolls asking for links to prove the obvious..my apolgies for throwing you in the mix.
I added these links..didn't you see them?

Bush Money

Results 1 - 10 of about 229,000 for Bush laden connection. (0.21 seconds)
Bush laden connection - Google Search

Sorry I missed the links.

Well I looked at the Bushwatch stuff. I'm willing to at least look at blog posts to see if there is something substantial there. I'll give you that if Bush's name was Bath, he'd have some 'splaining to do. But, it looks like the connection to bin Laden is that Bush knew a guy "kinda" at least an "investor" ($50k for an oil company investment doesn't sound like much to me but maybe it is) and that guy knew a guy who was the brother of bin Laden. That's three degrees of separation. I'll bet WE know each other by that standard....lol.

It looks like if you are in the energy industry, you are going to have Saudi contacts and since they are all related, pretty soon you got a bin Laden in your closet. Looks a bit weak and tenuous for me to be comfortable with. I mean hell, I went to school with Prince al Saud (one of many) but that doesn't mean I have any "Saudi connections." I'm sure half the Saudis I was in school with are terrorists now and I would have a ton of explaining to do if I were going to be president....LMAO.

Oh well the that does it, I'm voting for four more years of McBush. Hell yes let's turn the country over to a band of millionare liars from Texas after all look where it got us so far...you'e a pathetic joke.
So what if Obama was tied to Charlie Manson, at least he's not connected to Bush or his pirates, hell I'd still take my chances, anything would be better that the money grabbing war criminals and liars in office now.

The last eight years hasn't been that bad, not for me. Things are more expensive, but I'm making more money.

Don't take that as my supporting Bush. I hate Bush. I never voted for him.

But he hasn't been bad enough for me to vote for a racist for President. Period.

jsanders
But he hasn't been bad enough for me to vote for a racist for President. Period.
Oh, so vote for a racist, liar who's on the take by big oil then...got it, mr. registered independant with a McCain pic in front of a flag. (since when is MCain an independent?)

Last edited:
Bush isn't running McCain is, helloooo.
So the only people who are racist are church goers huh?
Hell we're all racist, who do you think you're shitting?

Thanks for the link Jillian. I was hoping for something from a slightly more neutral source. This guy has spent more than half his life ranting against the right-wing. It's hardly a surprise that he would say bad things about Bush. I was hoping for something by the popular left-wing media like the New York Times, the LA Times or the Washington Post or maybe one of those news magazines.

FWIW I don't think Bush is either of those, but I can think of a thousand things he did to screw things up. What's really shocking is that even after Bush stepped on his dick for the last 8 years and destroyed his party while he did it, the Repubs are going to end up winning this election. I just cannot believe it. I personally think it will be to the Repubs detriment that they do win, but it's just shocking that it will happen.

Neutral? Jillian? Mutually exclusive.:lol:

Yhe pathetic joke here is YOU. I'm about tired of you calling anyone that disagrees with you a liar. As previousyl stated, I won't call you one because I think your problem is not that you are a liar; rather, you're just stupid.

You can lighten yourself up or I will lighten you up for you. If you want to call names and toss insults every other breath, do so in the Flame Zone. It exists for mannerless folk such as yourself.

Otherwise, tone your shit down a notch or two.

Bush isn't running McCain is, helloooo.
So the only people who are racist are church goers huh?
Hell we're all racist, who do you think you're shitting?

Really? Is that a confession, or what?

There are plenty of people who could care less what someone else's race is. Maybe YOU just don't know any of them.

Gee, you scare me tough guy, nice save, your retarded buddies where backed into the corner.
How many liars does it take to debate one truth teller..as many as possible...
You're a joke on top of a liar.
You and your punk buddies are getting what you deal, if you can't take it..fuck you.

Last edited:
Gee, you scare me tough guy, nice save, your retarded buddies where backed into the corner.
You and your punk buddies are getting what you deal, if you can't take it..fuck you.

I don't have any punk buddies. I didn't ask you anything. I won't give you another warning.

Understand?

The last eight years hasn't been that bad, not for me. Things are more expensive, but I'm making more money.

Don't take that as my supporting Bush. I hate Bush. I never voted for him.

My household income in 2001 in inflation adjusted dollars was less than half what it is today. I've done quite well under this administration, even though Bush had nothing to do with it....I simply gained new skills, assumed and succeeded with added responsibilities and bettered myself.....didn't need a President or anyone else in Washington to help with it.

100% of the time, the one resorting to teenage behavior is the one whose lost the day.... That would be you.

Forum List

Back