Texas billionaire Harold Simmons Lies it Up Again

So bottom line..another liar pulling bullshit out of his ass without one source or any supporting evidence. And these are the same liars who ask us for links to prove there's a deficit, a war in Iraq, high gas prices ect...99% of their post are "prove it"..typical liars, they operate like street level crack dealers.
And the scary part, they've been running this country for the past eight years, lucky we have a country left.

Last edited:
So bottom line..another liar pulling bullshit out of his ass without one source or any supporting evidence. And these are the same liars who ask us for links to prove there's a deficit, a war in Iraq, high gas prices ect...99% of their post are "prove it"..typical liars, they operate like street level crack dealers.
And the scary part, they've been running this country for the past eight years, lucky we have a country left.

For the most part, they've been getting a free pass...

Now see what the billionaires from Texas are doing with the money they stole with the outrageous tax breaks, they’re buying millions of dollars worth of lies.
It seems these Texas millionaires think they can hijack another election with a couple of bucks and cheap lies….they need to be locked up, they’re presently the greatest threat to America's stability and security.
This also speaks for McCains integrity, he's yet to denounce these outrageous attacks and outright lies, birds of a feather.

Obama seeks to silence ad tying him to 60s radical
By JIM KUHNHENN, Associated Press Writer 18 minutes ago
DENVER - Barack Obama is striking back fiercely and swiftly to stamp out an ad that links him to a 1960s radical, eager to demonstrate a far more aggressive response to attacks than John Kerry did when faced with the 2004 "Swift Boat" campaign

The lone financier of the anti-Obama ad, Texas billionaire Harold Simmons, was also one of the main funders of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth who targeted Kerry. Simmons, a McCain fundraiser, contributed nearly $2.9 million to the American Issues Project, according to documents filed by the group with the Federal Election Commission.
Obama seeks to silence ad tying him to 60s radical - Yahoo! News

What good for the goose is good for the gander. If it's ok for Sorros to run amok then it's ok for this guy too. Y'all got your own billionaires you can't control that run off at the mouth and support all kinds of nonsense.

Chicago Mayor Richard Daley defends Obama

There are a lot of reasons that Americans are angry about Washington politics. And one more example is the way Senator Obama’s opponents are playing guilt-by-association, tarring him because he happens to know Bill Ayers.
I also know Bill Ayers. He worked with me in shaping our now nationally-renowned school reform program. He is a nationally-recognized distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois/Chicago and a valued member of the Chicago community.

Daley: Don't tar Obama for Ayers: The Swamp

"The guilt by association line" is wishful thinking by the Obama supporters. In fact, it is DIRECTLY on point. What we are told about Obama's inexperience is not to worry because he's smart as a whip and will exercise great judgment when he appoints the people who work for him.

We, the poor unsuspecting electorate, are then supposed to do what? Ignore all the previous people that Obama has used this supreme judgment to select to surround himself with and just believe he will do something better as president? BULLSHIT.

We have a laundry list of examples of the kind of people Obama trusts to be his closest advisers on his political life and his personal life. We need to examine these choices that he's made with his "super-smart" intellect and supreme wisdom and see if we would like these people or people like them to hold positions of trust and power in the American Government.

This is not guilt by association, this is examining the candidate's body of work for quality.

Last edited:
Really...
...We have a laundry list of examples of the kind of people Obama trusts to be his closest advisers on his political life and his personal life. We need to examine these choices that he's made with his "super-smart" intellect and supreme wisdom and see if we would like these people or people like them to hold positions of trust and power in the American Government...
Well lets give it a go... show this list and we'll get to the bottom of it...

Here, let's make this very simple. Obama isn't a terrorist.

Last edited:
You can "argue" anything you want, the facts say different.
I would argue that Bush's direct ties to the Bin Laden family certainly makes him a terrorist, 9-11 proved that.

bush_is_clueless.gif

Who else but a terrorist would capatalize on 9-11 for personal gain? Haliberton and the Bush empire flourished from the spoils of Iraq..

Who else but a terrorist would capatalize on 9-11 for personal gain? Haliberton and the Bush empire flourished from the spoils of Iraq..

Please post links for the past two posts. I've been interested to see those connections. I always hear the left side say that stuff but I've never seen anything to back it.

You can "argue" anything you want, the facts say different.
I would argue that Bush's direct ties to the Bin Laden family certainly makes him a terrorist, 9-11 proved that.

I don’t see how a politically connected American family having a casual connection with a politically connected Saudi family qualifies as “direct ties”, or that one of the families has a son who acted on his own in a treasonous manner makes either family “terrorists”. Perhaps you could explain your position a little better. While your at it, perhaps you could illustrate how a private corporation making a fair profit is “terrorism”, and how Bush somehow “flourishes” from those profits. :cuckoo:

NAw that's alright, I'll play your game..it's true because I say so

2ytwra9.jpg

That's MY game? Are you saying I don't post links? I'm about the most link posting MFer on here. I back my shit.

Now seriously, I don't think I've been an a-hole at any point on this thread, if you don't feel like posting a link, just say so. Saying you're going to my game is BS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back