Texans warned about possible armed civilians in area due to migrant caravan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The U.S. Border Patrol this week reportedly told Texas landowners along the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for a possible influx of “armed civilians” on their property as the migrant caravan moves closer to the U.S., a report said.
Texans Warned About Possible ‘Armed Civilians’ In Area Due to Migrant Caravan

Ewwww big scary guns carried by legal gun owners, ewwww run for the hills those guns might jump off their hips or vehicles and go around shooting people all by itself.

Oh my Christ, no.
Any one of these militia geniuses on my property would be booted off just as quick as an illegal. This is dangerous and I anticipate a situation.

The U.S. Border Patrol this week reportedly told Texas landowners along the U.S.-Mexico border to prepare for a possible influx of “armed civilians” on their property as the migrant caravan moves closer to the U.S., a report said.

Ewwww big scary guns carried by legal gun owners, ewwww run for the hills those guns might jump off their hips or vehicles and go around shooting people all by itself.
It's called trespassing..

I heard some of the migrants have bomb making materials necessary to build a dirty bomb...they just need some plutonium, but Soros is sending Bill Nye down there to give them some..

This is infowars. They should be informed. In Texas the people are normally armed. Especially along the border.

Oh my Christ, no.
Any one of these militia geniuses on my property would be booted off just as quick as an illegal. This is dangerous and I anticipate a situation.

I'd welcome them with open arms.
A rancher and a couple sons dont stand a chance against thousands of illegals.
Illegals have always made living along the border a chancy situation. Those ranchers are armed at all times. Just because you didn't see open carry in Dallas doesn't mean a rancher isn't carrying when he inspects his fence lines.

Oh my Christ, no.

Illegals have always made living along the border a chancy situation. Those ranchers are armed at all times. Just because you didn't see open carry in Dallas doesn't mean a rancher isn't carrying when he inspects his fence lines.

One guy vs thousands of mexicans?
He'd need a SAW with extra barrels.....and a shit ton of ammo.

I heard some of the migrants have bomb making materials necessary to build a dirty bomb...they just need some plutonium, but Soros is sending Bill Nye down there to give them some..

Actually dirty bomb is a very good description for the migrant Caravan.
The medical and biological implications of their health profiles make them a weapon on two feet.... Or 14,000 ft to be exact.

Hey I know you must have an empty bedroom..... Why don't you step up to the plate and help out?

See that will give you something to do with your energy that's constructive.

Jo

Last edited:
Oh my Christ, no.

Having lived less than a hundred miles from the border and hunted from stands where I could actually see the border I have a pretty good understanding of how things work down there.
And yes they do carry all the time....but they dont encounter thousands of mexicans at a time.

`
Does anyone remember the mass hysteria in Texas caused by the Army exercise "Jade Helm?" From the land of fools and infowars comes......

......comes 15,000 troops + tanks and armoured vehicles. We know from our study of deterrence theory that overwhelming levels of force keeps the peace!:113:

Setting up tables and handing out Blimpie Subs and Coca-Cola.....not so much!

Glad the BP warned them.

I'm sure those good old Texas cowboys will handle it.
Thise good old Texas cowboys are the militia. You don't think that Texans will protect the illegals do you? Especially since Mexicans are fighting to change history books and take away references to American heroes at the Alamo.

Trump is always five steps ahead of democrats.

Sending such a force to bottle up the illegals and the drugs they are carrying might bait the cartels into an attack. In that case, game on.

Vigilantism is a crime bucko.

Forum List

Back