Texans Put 'Welcome To Texas' Signs Around Oklahoma So Californians Will Move There Instead

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Californians, whose minds have been slowed from years of marijuana, sushi, and the patchouli of hippies, also fall for painted tunnels on sides of mountains as well.
1589241084559.jpeg

OKLAHOMA—Clever Texans have implemented a new strategy to stop Californians from fleeing their terrible state and ruining Texas with the same policies. Sneaking up to Oklahoma in the middle of the night, brave defenders of the Lone Star State installed "Welcome to Texas" signs atop the "Welcome to Oklahoma" signs surrounding Texas's neighbor.

Californians, whose minds have been slowed from years of marijuana, sushi, and the patchouli of hippies, also fall for painted tunnels on sides of mountains as well.
View attachment 334901
OKLAHOMA—Clever Texans have implemented a new strategy to stop Californians from fleeing their terrible state and ruining Texas with the same policies. Sneaking up to Oklahoma in the middle of the night, brave defenders of the Lone Star State installed "Welcome to Texas" signs atop the "Welcome to Oklahoma" signs surrounding Texas's neighbor.
Hilarious!

View attachment 334901
And Texas officials would think that will work. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: For real....

I grew up in Oklahoma which is the reddest of the red states, and people there still have gun racks in the back window of their pickup truck.
These California fruit cakes will have a rough time trying to import their liberal loon ways into Okie land ie. Trump country. ... :cool:

Leaving civilization and going to Texas is a culture shock. Most can’t wait to leave. If God was going to give the world an enema, she’d stick the nozzle in Texas

I grew up in Oklahoma which is the reddest of the red states, and people there still have gun racks in the back window of their pickup truck.
These California fruit cakes will have a rough time trying to import their liberal loon ways into Okie land ie. Trump country. ... :cool:
Redirect them to Kansas.

LMFAO.. I wonder if California gets the hint on how much of the rest of the country hates them..lol
You mean all the envy for the most populous and most successful state?
If we envied California we all would be pooping in the streets and be poor ass fiscally unstable states.
Not to mention we would not let people use natural gas to cook with and turn off the electricity because it got windy just because we couldn't fiqure out how to clear brush under the power lines.

LMFAO.. I wonder if California gets the hint on how much of the rest of the country hates them..lol
If we envied California we all would be pooping in the streets and be poor ass fiscally unstable states.
Not to mention we would not let people use natural gas to cook with and turn off the electricity because it got windy just because we couldn't fiqure out how to clear brush under the power lines.
^ Never experienced a Santa Ana.

Trying so hard to hide your envy.

My envy? I would be there by now, nah I am in Idaho now, taking off to Montana in a few days, way to many California transplants here.

Hilarious. I’m sure Oklahoma appreciates having to waste time and money fixing what these “clever Texans” did in their state.

Forum List

Back