Tethering from your cell phone to laptop as a Hot Spot

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I saw an app called Easy Tether Pro that let's you use your android phone as a hot spot.

It's a one time $9.99

Currently I am paying $30 per month to my cell phone carrier in order to use my 4G cell as a hot spot for my lap top.

Is anyone using this app or something similar?

I saw an app called Easy Tether Pro that let's you use your android phone as a hot spot.

It's a one time $9.99

Currently I am paying $30 per month to my cell phone carrier in order to use my 4G cell as a hot spot for my lap top.

Your carrier might cancel your contract if you tether your phone through a third party app. What you are paying for is the access to the data plan, not the app.

Last edited:
Your carrier might cancel your contract if you tether your phone through a third party app. What you are paying for is the access to the data plan, not the app.
FCC: Verizon must allow tethering apps for Android devices, and may not charge extra for the feature. Sadly, the same does not apply to AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile.

Verizon must allow Android tethering apps, can't charge fee, FCC rules | Digital Trends

I did say might.

It's a one time $9.99

I would try it to see how effective and efficient it is. Good-luck!

Forum List

Back