Terrorist strike on young girls sets a new low.

Wow you really can't figure this out? What does a Muslim family who immigrated from Libya to the UK and Syrian refugee's, also muslim, who want to come to the USA have in common?

Wow, no I can't. "Immigrants" are not "refugees". These refugees are by definition fleeing terrorism, dumbfuck.

It's not any more of a tragedy than Sandy Hook yet after Sandy Hook the left began using it to Justify limiting the use of guns even though guns are inanimate objects, don't sprout legs and walk or fire themselves

Nope, they don't. Guns need shooters, deliberately pulling triggers. Because the individual is responsible, not the gun.

Whereas here the Bigot Brigade begins using the tragedy to limit the tolerance of a religion even though religions are inanimate concepts, don't sprout legs and walk or blow themselves up.

You do know the definition insanity don't you? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Your statement highlights the liberal insanity; because libtards still consider Islam a "religion" and therefore deserving of tolerance hence you continue to get the same result from Islam but keep expecting a different one.

No sunshine Islam is not a inanimate object like a gun.

DO NOT put words in my mouth, hack; I said it's an inanimate concept. Go learn how to read.

Which it is. I turned your argument around and fed it back to you and you can't stand the taste. Tough titty.

Now I personally don't lay blame all muslims the same way I don't blame all German's during WWII.

Well isn't THAT white of you, hack. Too late --- you stepped in it again, first sentence. "German" isn't a religion and "Muslim" (when you learn to read you'll figure out that proper names get capitalized in English) isn't a nationality. You deliberately presented a false comparison to try to tap dance around your own fallacy.

Now if you had made and honest comparison (you'll get to the word honest when you learn to read), you might have said you don't blame all Catholics, since that was Hitler's religion. That way you compare religion to religion, apples to apples.

But you won't. Because then you'd have to do it for your hate target and make the same concession, and there would go that fallacy.

Dishonest hack. :eusa_hand:

Targeting a venue with 20,000 girls most between the ages of 7 to 21. Maybe they get bonus virgins in Heaven if they kill virgins? And where, you might ask, are the good Muslims? As usual, see nothing, say nothing, do nothing. That doesn't cut it. You are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem.

False, Muslims came forward and helped drive concert goers home. they helped care for the injured. Muslims around the world have condemned the attack.
Of course they will condemn the attack. Muslims aren't known for advertising their feelings. They lie. Today's muslims driving people home are tomorrow's suicide bombers.

Today's right wing stooge is tomorrow's mass murderer. Just look at Dylan Rooff. Right wing white supremacist. Let's ban all KKK, Aryan Nation and other White Supremacists. Like that asshole who murdered the young cadet in Buffalo.

You're in more danger from right wing terrorists in the US than you are from Muslims.

Targeting a venue with 20,000 girls most between the ages of 7 to 21. Maybe they get bonus virgins in Heaven if they kill virgins? And where, you might ask, are the good Muslims? As usual, see nothing, say nothing, do nothing. That doesn't cut it. You are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem.

False, Muslims came forward and helped drive concert goers home. they helped care for the injured. Muslims around the world have condemned the attack.
Of course they will condemn the attack. Muslims aren't known for advertising their feelings. They lie. Today's muslims driving people home are tomorrow's suicide bombers.

Today's right wing stooge is tomorrow's mass murderer. Just look at Dylan Rooff. Right wing white supremacist. Let's ban all KKK, Aryan Nation and other White Supremacists. Like that asshole who murdered the young cadet in Buffalo.

You're in more danger from right wing terrorists in the US than you are from Muslims.
Yeah right. Oh you forgot bathtubs. RWNJs and bathtubs clearly the preeminent danger in the US.

Forum List

Back